• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain for the people in the back.

So basically we accept that over the teaparty, people (Sanji) got stronger.
Luffy's Gear 2nd (during the teaparty) matched Katakuri's wannabe jet gatling
0879-011.png

If Kata's superior to a Cracker soldier who's pre teaparty G3rd level, wouldn't G2nd (as of the teaparty) be relative?

REVISED THOUGHT PROCESS

Don't scale Katakuri's regular attacks to the amped Cracker Soldier

Let me explain for the people in the back.

So basically we accept that over the teaparty, people (Sanji) got stronger.
Luffy's Gear 2nd (during the teaparty) matched Katakuri's wannabe jet gatling
0879-011.png

If Kata's superior to a Cracker soldier who's pre teaparty G3rd level, wouldn't G2nd (as of the teaparty) be relative?

REVISED THOUGHT PROCESS

Don't scale Katakuri's regular attacks to the amped Cracker Soldier
What is Katakuri's New AP then?

Ykw, I can't mess up Kata's entire scaling because of that.
Cause even if we disconnect that, he still scales off of Smoothie, who gets that in advance

I guess that's just an outlier for Luffy. My bad
We can just scale post-Kata G2 Luffy to that, right?

New scaling chains for the executives and grand fleet

Franky scales superior to his previous key
Senor Pink and Franky are equals for obvious reasons (they 1v1'd)
Machvise can hurt Franky (cracks in the ground signify that Machvise tried to fall on him)
Dellinger can hurt Machvise
Hajrudin can hurt Machvise
Ideo faced off against Dellinger. Slightly bruised him and took many hits from him, although noticeably inferior
Ideo and Sai matched each other
Sai and Baby 5 matched each other and left bruises on each other
Gladius casually hurts Baby 5
Chinjao and Elizabello II can both badly damage Pica's stone fist, and much weaker attacks could hurt Baby 5
Chinjao also took an explosive from Gladius
Lao G can hurt Chinjao, and Chinjao can fight him back

I'll tackle some more soon

Gladius is implied to be capable of hurting Cavendish, Bartolomeo, and Robin. Supported, when he hurt Bartolomeo.
Cavendish and Robin scale to G2nd Luffy
So a scaling chain can be developed from that point.

Instead of scaling Gladius directly to G2nd Luffy, which makes some issues because G2nd Luffy is directly shown to be superior to him, Gladius' durability can downscale.

Gladius' AP can scale off of Bartolomeo's Dura for being implied to hurt him (and then hurting him later), and then the scaling chain can form from there.

Since they have more consistent feats of this level, Sai backscaling from Chinjao for withstanding his punch before can also work.

Backscaling happens with
Gladius' Dura < G2nd Luffy's AP
Sai's Dura < Early Dressrosa Chinjao's AP G2nd Luffy's AP
Post-Col Chinjao's AP and Dura < Pre-Col Chinjao AP and Dura
Ideo's Dura < Dellinger's Dura
They scale to baseline Island level

Senor Pink ~ Franky ~ Machvise ~ Dellinger
Dellinger ≥ Ideo
Ideo ~ Sai ~ Baby 5 < Gladius' AP

Post-Col Chinjao's Dura < Lao G's AP

Elizabello II and Post-Col Chinjao's AP > Pica's Golem > Baby 5

Last edited:
Gladius is implied to be capable of hurting Cavendish, Bartolomeo, and Robin. Supported, when he hurt Bartolomeo.
Cavendish and Robin scale to G2nd Luffy
So a scaling chain can be developed from that point.

Instead of scaling Gladius directly to G2nd Luffy, which makes some issues because G2nd Luffy is directly shown to be superior to him, Gladius' durability can downscale.

Gladius' AP can scale off of Bartolomeo's Dura for being implied to hurt him (and then hurting him later), and then the scaling chain can form from there.

Since they have more consistent feats of this level, Sai backscaling from Chinjao for withstanding his punch before can also work.

Backscaling happens with
Gladius' Dura < G2nd Luffy's AP
Sai's Dura < Early Dressrosa Chinjao's AP
Post-Col Chinjao's AP and Dura < Pre-Col Chinjao AP and Dura
Ideo's Dura < Dellinger's Dura
They scale to baseline Island level

Senor Pink ~ Franky ~ Machvise ~ Dellinger
Dellinger ≥ Ideo
Ideo ~ Sai ~ Baby 5 < Gladius' AP

Post-Col Chinjao's Dura < Lao G's AP

Elizabello II and Post-Col Chinjao's AP > Pica's Golem > Baby 5
1. So will Gladius's durability backscale to Baseline 6-C?

2. So will General Franky (aka Franky Shogun) scale above Baby 5 due to kinda stomping her on Punk Hazard?

3. What does Pica's Golem scale to? Since Charmander said G3 Luffy broke the statue.

Well, I think we got a very reasonable amount of users and staff approval, let me do the scaling then.

6-A
  • Every God Tier
6-C
  • 130.78 Gigatons: G4 Luffy's double-handed attacks, Golden Wrath of God
  • 65.39 Gigatons: Luffy G4, Awakening Katakuri, Katakuri's Durability, Charlotte Cracker, Post-Katakuri Fight Gear 3rd Luffy
  • 60.36 Gigatons: Asura Zoro
  • 52.15 Gigatons: Doflamingo, Law, Hawkins.
  • 20.12 Gigatons: Santoryu Zoro, Zoro's Durability, Pica's Durability, Overdosed Hyouzou's Durability.
  • 13.41 Gigatons: Nitoryu Zoro, Pica's Physicals (This)
  • 10.07 Gigatons: Hakuba, Jinbe underwater, Bartholomeo's Bari Bari durability
  • 7.57 Gigatons: Monster Hody, Luffy G3rd Attacks, Chopper's Monster Point, Biscuit Soldiers, Charlotte Smoothie, Golden Tesoro, Katakuri's AP
  • 6.70 Gigatons: Ittoryu Zoro
  • 5.03 Gigatons: Nico Robin, Diamante, Kyros, Gear 2nd Luffy, Don Chinjao, Monet, Gladius, Batholomeo, Rob Lucci, Jinbe, Sabo, Viola's Durability, Tashigi, Wadatsumi, Vergo, Sanji Smoker, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Oven, Bege, Sulong Carrot, Sulong Wanda, Urouge, Vinsmoke Judge, X Drake, Vinsmoke Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie, Niji's Dengeku Blue, Perospero's candy durability, Burgess, Ain, Hina, Koby, Gild Tesoro
High 7-A
  • 1.89 Gigatons: Base Luffy, Overdosed Hody, Carrot, Charlotte Perospero, Pedro, Vinsmoke Ichiji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Yonji, Vinsmoke Reiju, Tamago, All-Hunt Grount, Bellamy (Haki)
7-A
  • 108.57 Megatons: Shiryu
7-B+
  • 59.17 Megatons: Caesar Clown, Senor Pink, Surume's Durability, Trebol, Bellamy
Please tell me if I got anything wrong, or if I missed anyone.
Oh yeah

We can scale Pedro relative Oven for parrying his attack. He also scales to Katakuri's striking, read below for that scaling.

Oven's durability scales above Katakuri's Durability. Sanji scales to that, Daifuku scales to that, and Kata's regular AP scale to that.
On top of that, Perospero scales to Pedro.
Smoothie scales above these people for obvious reasons.
Ichiji and Yonji scale due Yonji > Ichiji's Pure Striking > Perospero's Dura ~ Perospero's AP

I think Katakuri should backscale from G4th though, since he was getting knocked around.
Don't think he should scale directly to him, especially when he was coughing up blood.

This scales to a lot of people.

I think Katakuri should backscale from G4th though, since he was getting knocked around.
Awakened Katakuri scales to it though, right? He restrained G4 Luffy when Doffy's strings couldn't, and hit him with basically the hardest hit we've seen G4 take with Power Mochi

Scaling chain for my last message

Awakened Kata's AP ≥ Gear 4th's AP ~ Cracker's AP

52.15 Gigatons ~ Kata's Dura < G4th's AP ~ 65.39 Gigatons

52.15 Gigatons ~ Kata's Dura < Oven's Dura ~ Sanji's AP ~ Daifuku's AP < Kata's Regular AP ~ Pedro's AP < Perospero's AP < Smoothie's AP

That's that
I've pretty much finished the sandbox, but it's missing some profiles.
I've lost my computer while making the sandbox, so KingTempest will finish it. He will be posting it here whenever he does so.
Thanks for permission

Oh yeah

We can scale Pedro relative Oven for parrying his attack. He also scales to Katakuri's striking, read below for that scaling.

Oven's durability scales above Katakuri's Durability. Sanji scales to that, Daifuku scales to that, and Kata's regular AP scale to that.
On top of that, Perospero scales to Pedro.
Smoothie scales above these people for obvious reasons.
Ichiji and Yonji scale due Yonji > Ichiji's Pure Striking > Perospero's Dura ~ Perospero's AP

Don't think he should scale directly to him, especially when he was coughing up blood.

This scales to a lot of people.
Scaling chain for my last message

Awakened Kata's AP ≥ Gear 4th's AP ~ Cracker's AP

52.15 Gigatons ~ Kata's Dura < G4th's AP ~ 65.39 Gigatons

52.15 Gigatons ~ Kata's Dura < Oven's Dura ~ Sanji's AP ~ Daifuku's AP < Kata's Regular AP ~ Pedro's AP < Perospero's AP < Smoothie's AP

That's that

Thanks for permission

1. Why is Chopper's Monster Point on par with Gear 3rd?

2. I know Doffy w/ Buso is 6-C+, but what is his AP without Buso Haki? That could be important for Zoro scaling (not to mention G2+3 Luffy).

3. Perospero's AP in your above post was >52.15 gigatons, but what about his durability? Especially that of the candy wall.

4. If I'm reading correctly, since Perospero is >52.15 gigatons, the Vinsmoke Siblings will also be this as well?

1. Why is Chopper's Monster Point on par with Gear 3rd?
He's not
2. I know Doffy w/ Buso is 6-C+, but what is his AP without Buso Haki?
6-C+
That could be important for Zoro scaling (not to mention G2+3 Luffy).
Dude. Just say "they scale via Issho". Simple.
3. Perospero's AP in your above post was >52.15 gigatons, but what about his durability? Especially that of the candy wall.
The same
4. If I'm reading correctly, since Perospero is >52.15 gigatons, the Vinsmoke Siblings will also be this as well?
Considering it

In your scaling chart MP Chopper scales to 7.57 gigatons, the same as G3.
6-C+

Dude. Just say "they scale via Issho". Simple.
So do Ittoryu Zoro and Gear 2+3 Luffy scale above this?
Ok, just curious.
Considering it
I mean the only issue is, as someone pointed out, Sanji without restraints wrecked 2 of his brothers at once, but that wasn't when they were serious and they weren't in battle

Wasn't this discussed in a past thread that Oven's statement about a robust body refers to endurance etc rather than raw durability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back