• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your scaling chart MP Chopper scales to 7.57 gigatons, the same as G3.
Not mine. That gets changed.
So do Ittoryu Zoro and Gear 2+3 Luffy scale above this?
Boutta cancel this
I mean the only issue is, as someone pointed out, Sanji without restraints wrecked 2 of his brothers at once, but that wasn't when they were serious and they weren't in battle
Same brothers who would end up scaling above people (Katakuri's dura) who scale above someone (Doflamingo) who casually blocked Sanji's amped hits.
So this isn't the "only issue".

Oh yeah

We can scale Pedro relative Oven for parrying his attack. He also scales to Katakuri's striking, read below for that scaling.

Oven's durability scales above Katakuri's Durability. Sanji scales to that, Daifuku scales to that, and Kata's regular AP scale to that.
On top of that, Perospero scales to Pedro.
Smoothie scales above these people for obvious reasons.
Ichiji and Yonji scale due Yonji > Ichiji's Pure Striking > Perospero's Dura ~ Perospero's AP

I think Katakuri should backscale from G4th though, since he was getting knocked around.
Don't think he should scale directly to him, especially when he was coughing up blood.

This scales to a lot of people.
nevermind scaling off of that.

Oven's statement refers to endurance, so that's scraps

The monsters of the BM Pirates can scale above a Biscuit Soldier, which scales to G2nd Luffy who destroyed a Black Knight, the same Black Knight that transformed into the Birdcage and which scales to the 6 string dura thing.

So the Monsters scale to the 30 GT rating

Last edited:
nevermind scaling off of that.

Oven's statement refers to endurance, so that's scraps

The monsters of the BM Pirates can scale above a Biscuit Soldier, which scales to G2nd Luffy who destroyed a Black Knight, the same Black Knight that transformed into the Birdcage and which scales to the 6 string dura thing.

So the Monsters scale to the 30 GT rating
Didn't the Biscuit soldiers also overpower G3 according to their profile?

And does G2 Luffy scale to 1 string or 6 strings cuz of the Black Knight?

I'm a bit confused.

1. The gatling scales to 6
So wouldn't Gear 2nd be 30 GT as well?

Ykw, I can't mess up Kata's entire scaling because of that.
Cause even if we disconnect that, he still scales off of Smoothie, who gets that in advance

I guess that's just an outlier for Luffy. My bad
Since Luffy said that it was "Hawk Gatling", doesn't that mean that Luffy used Busoshoku Haki?

If so, we can just scale G2nd with Buso to temporarily matching Kata, right?

I mean, it'd be far above normal G2.

So wouldn't Gear 2nd be 30 GT as well?
Since Luffy said that it was "Hawk Gatling", doesn't that mean that Luffy used Busoshoku Haki?

If so, we can just scale G2nd with Buso to temporarily matching Kata, right?

I mean, it'd be far above normal G2.
Jet/hawk Gattling is the product of multiple gear 2nd punches, gear 2nd normally wouldn't scale to its full value.

But doesn't Luffy at the moment scale above a string because of what he did with a Jet Gatling?
dude.

He scales above 1 string regularly
He scales above 6 strings with jet gatling

We say 1 string cause we don't know how much his individual punches were so we assumed 1
We say 6 cause the calc has 6 strings

Gear 2nd not scaling to no 30 GT

dude.

He scales above 1 string regularly
He scales above 6 strings with jet gatling

We say 1 string cause we don't know how much his individual punches were so we assumed 1
We say 6 cause the calc has 6 strings

Gear 2nd not scaling to no 30 GT
Honestly, can we even scale Gear 2nd to one string then?

Wouldn't it be more solid to just scale him above Base Luffy?

Or Baseline 6-C at most?

Btw, would All Hunt Grount be "High 7-A, 6-C at full power", since he matched Base Luffy without his arm and matched Gear 3rd with his arm (not to mention his arm overpowered Gear 2nd)?

Also, would Base Doffy without buso Haki be 30 gigatons since he damaged Base Luffy?

Also, would Base Doffy without buso Haki be 30 gigatons since he damaged Base Luffy?
Base Doffy with no Haki is half as strong as Gear 4 Luffy w/ compression attacks and Haki? Doesn't that seem a bit off?

Base Doffy with no Haki is half as strong as Gear 4 Luffy w/ compression attacks and Haki? Doesn't that seem a bit off?
True, but he damaged Base Luffy a lot, the same Base Luffy who tanked hits from 30 GT people like Sanji and Katakuri.

And like King said above, he takes hits without Haki from G4

I'd attribute him taking the culverin to his endurance than actual tankiness tbh. Doffy was getting wrecked way worse by G4 than, say, Katakuri. The only reason he stayed awake is his monsterous endurance.
But yeah, there's not really a lot to do about it there. He has to downscale or just scale close but not to G4's one handed strikes just based on the fact that he took the hit and didn't get KO'D immidiately

Eseseso
Luffy does not scale to the 30 Gigatons outside of his Gatling.

So please don't say "do they scale to 30 since they hurt Luffy?" He doesn't scale to it himself

Just as a heads-up, I will be making another Calc Group thread tonight to address a possible concern with Fujitora's meteor calcs. I don't think the thread will take long so it shouldn't delay things here too long but I want to get it out and discussed before the CRT goes on much further.

Eseseso
Luffy does not scale to the 30 Gigatons outside of his Gatling.

So please don't say "do they scale to 30 since they hurt Luffy?" He doesn't scale to it himself
Ok then what does his durability scale to?

I mean, I only said 30 GT durability since he tanked hits from WCI Sanji (who is comparable to Oven and Daifuku) and Katakuri (who is above the Monsters)

Just as a heads-up, I will be making another Calc Group thread tonight to address a possible concern with Fujitora's meteor calcs. I don't think the thread will take long so it shouldn't delay things here too long but I want to get it out and discussed before the CRT goes on much further.
Pardon? What is this, Damage? We're about to finish this revision.
You had all the four days to express any sort of concern regarding any of the calculations here, which some did to debunk the High 6-A calc.

But suddenly, as we are literally finishing an entire sandbox with the already approved results, you go
"Oh, btw, I'll be doing a thread to tackle these concerns I never hinted at!", which will hinder the momentum of this thread.
That is extremely infuriating, and uncalled for, to say the least. I don't know if my voice has any power here, but you shouldn't be allowed to stop the approved CRT to address concerns you had at the last millisecond.

My take would be to apply the revisions the way they were approved, then, if any of your "concerns" were to be validated in this thread of yours, we can start a new discussion for the god tiers alone.

I'm sorry if I've annoyed you but I wanted to get my concerns double-checked first and they have been now.

I realize this could be infuriating but I thought that there was more time available while the sandbox was being worked on, and that it would be even more infuriating if I brought up issues after the changes were applied. The thread has only been up a few days after all. I'm more used to these lasting a couple weeks. Thought I had more time.

Honestly sorry Charmander, I didn't realize the sandbox was so far along, if you want to make the changes then that's fine but I thought I had more time to sort through things and investigate the calcs, which is why I didn't mention it before.

I also didn't want to try discussing too many things at once which is why I hoped to get through the Whitebeard stuff first, but that didn't go as quickly as I hoped.

I'm sorry if I've annoyed you but I wanted to get my concerns double-checked first and they have been now.

I realize this could be infuriating but I thought that there was more time available while the sandbox was being worked on, and that it would be even more infuriating if I brought up issues after the changes were applied. The thread has only been up a few days after all. I'm more used to these lasting a couple weeks. Thought I had more time.
Your concerns don't have to affect this basically finished CRT at all.
Again, make your thread, do not stop this one because of it, and if you reach a conclusion in favor of removing the calc, then make a CRT on the god tiers in particular (unless there is more than one CGDT about the god tier calcs ongoing, then wait).

Do not intertwine calculation problems with content revisions. What's approved by the CGM staff is what's been discussed.

I made all of the earthquake calculations in the OP all in April.
I made the meteor calculations in the OP on April 23rd 2022.
I made the prior ones, which are damn near the same calcs, that were already checked over like 3 times in NOVEMBER 20TH, 2021.

We're not holding this off.

If the calc has an issue, then the issue can be spoken on, but we're not holding this off because of the random issue.
Out of thin air more than half of our calculations in the OP (which have been here since April), have issues?

This thread is continuing. If the calc has an issue while the threads are over, we will revise the scaling. But we're not holding this off.

Your concerns don't have to affect this basically finished CRT at all.
Again, make your thread, do not stop this one because of it, and if you reach a conclusion in favor of removing the calc, then make a CRT on the god tiers in particular (unless there is more than one CGDT about the god tier calcs ongoing, then wait).

Do not intertwine calculation problems with content revisions. What's approved by the CGM staff is what's been discussed.
As I said, that's fine, I just wanted to prevent potentially extra work being created and additional disappointment from people after a thread was just applied. I didn't speak up just to try and annoy you or delay your work.

I don't want this to come off as disrespectful because it's 150% not, but both the kabutowari and fujitora calcs "issues" seem... Too sudden?
They're not new calcs by any means that very suddenly got accepted. They've been around for at least two-ish months and it seems multiple members agree with them, which is why they're there at all.
Unless the arguments found now and this suddenly, are actually going to change the opinions of the ones who should've already checked this out and likely should've noticed these issues then it feels practically pointless.

More conversation/debate about it isn't bad, obviously- but from where I'm standing it just looks (but more so feels) like extra nitpicks were found for the sake of prolonging the application of already accepted results.

I don't want this to come off as disrespectful because it's 150% not, but both the kabutowari and fujitora calcs "issues" seem... Too sudden?
They're not new calcs by any means that very suddenly got accepted. They've been around for at least two-ish months and it seems multiple members agree with them, which is why they're there at all.
Unless the arguments found now and this suddenly, are actually going to change the opinions of the ones who should've already checked this out and likely should've noticed these issues then it feels practically pointless.

More conversation/debate about it isn't bad, obviously- but from where I'm standing it just looks (but more so feels) like extra nitpicks were found for the sake of prolonging the application of already accepted results.
I appreciate that they seem sudden but most of the time these issues don't actually get spotted until revisions start because a revision means that the calcs are brought to the forefront where they can get more scrutiny than them just being in the background for a long while.

I did bring up early on in the thread that the Whitebeard calcs would need a discussion on which versions to use (I hadn't realized there was no old prior version of the Kabutowari calc). I just didn't want to bring up too many discussion points at the same time without getting through them in order first.

But, as I said up above I don't want this to delay anything if the thread is nearly done anyway. I just thought that the thread was going to be open a few more days anyway.

I did bring up early on in the thread that the Whitebeard calcs would need a discussion on which versions to use (I hadn't realized there was no old prior version of the Kabutowari calc). I just didn't want to bring up too many discussion points at the same time without getting through them in order first.
The argument for the kabutowari isn't which one should be used though anymore- it's to seemingly take out the entire reason behind the feat itself, which then just invalidates the feat altogether.
Same with the Fujitora new calc via the higher atmosphere.

The former can definitely be argued on, but the latter doesn't even use a new earth size or assumptions, just the atmosphere's shown height from the accepted Alabasta size. I'd figured if there was anything glaring about that it wouldn't be accepted at all because it relies mostly if not entirely on pixelscaling rather than story related reasons like the Kabutowari.

Yo @char I added the characters we talked about.

Pedro and Tamago will slightly backscale from Oven for parrying one of his hits

The argument for the kabutowari isn't which one should be used though anymore- it's to seemingly take out the entire reason behind the feat itself, which then just invalidates the feat altogether.
Same with the Fujitora new calc via the higher atmosphere.

The former can definitely be argued on, but the latter doesn't even use a new earth size or assumptions, just the atmosphere's shown height from the accepted Alabasta size. I'd figured if there was anything glaring about that it wouldn't be accepted at all because it relies mostly if not entirely on pixelscaling rather than story related reasons like the Kabutowari.
Actually the higher atmosphere isn't what I want to address. Didn't say that.

Will be posting the thread soon, once I have the time to finishing writing the OP.

Should we just backscale Doffy (without Buso) from G4th Luffy?
He takes hits without Haki
Personally, I wouldn't. We already note that Doflamingo with Haki is inferior to Luffy, and though he obviously isn't dying from G4 Luffy's hits, he is still getting ragdolled and overpowered by them to a significant degree. So it doesn't make sense to me to say that Doflamingo with no defensive Haki is just a bit inferior to Gear 4 Luffy's AP.

Should we just backscale Doffy (without Buso) from G4th Luffy?
He takes hits without Haki
Yeah that's seems fine, even when he blocks the Kong gun etc with Buso despite using both hands to block he only coats one arm
OsQU3YI.png

Yeah that's seems fine, even when he blocks the Kong gun etc with Buso despite using both hands to block he only coats one arm
OsQU3YI.png
That looks like a coloring error. Both arms are shaded in different panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back