• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread

What happened to the ship?

Anyhow, pretty sure it will last until they finish sailing the New World. Though I wish it could have been Merry. >_>

The ship got absolutely wrecked is what happened; though it will be a couple of weeks before we know if it really happened or if the damage is as serious as it appears.

Well I thought that those changes hadn't been implemented since nobody was agreeing with you but I admit that I should have paid more attention. When I am able to I will edit it for pica's new size.

I wasn't the one that originally discovered that Pica's size was incorrectly calced. I just noticed someone made a thread on it and agreed with them since it was overlooked that the Royal Plateau had lowered into the ground.

I'm wondering if Big Mom has some sort of spacial manipulation unless the depiction of an island inside of her mouth is merely symbolic and part of her dream sequence. <_<

I have one in mind (I thought I already put it on his profile tbh), I'll upload it in a couple hours when I get back to my PC.

Cool.

Also, is Fujitora the weakest of the Admirals? Some people don't consider him to be on the level of the first three we were introduced to, but I don't know if this is canon.

Fujitora isn't canonically stated to be weaker than the original three Admirals. (Doflamingo even calls Fujitora and the other new admiral 'monsters').

Based on his portrayal, I'd say he is on par with the other admirals. ... Nothing's really suggesting he's weaker to me.

Nothing is suggesting he is equal to the 3 Admirals from pre time-skip. He's purely via powerscaling... and his meteor that was 6-B for ED.

The fact that he was made an Admiral at all is what suggests he is roughly on par with them and at least worthy of being considered an Admiral. It's not proof he is equal to them, but it certainly suggests it.

CinCameron20 said:
Nothing is suggesting he is equal to the 3 Admirals from pre time-skip. He's purely via powerscaling... and his meteor that was 6-B for ED.
Why's it listed as environmental destruction? Isn't it the same as Gremmy's meteor?

Fujitora pulled the meteorite into the atmosphere, which wouldn't be anywhere near as strong in AP as the actual KE of the thing, so it only scales to ED, especially since a versus debate makes any meteorite of that size a questionable variable, assuming the battleground is on the surface of a planet in the first place.

Gremmy made the meteorite, so it's within his power to just chuck something like that down on a whim. Fujitora relies on the planet's SeV and there actually being a meteorite of that size in the first place.

Hell, if Fujitora brought a moon down which would be 5-B KE on a low-end scale, it would only scale to Environment Destruction and his own tier would be based off of how much energy would be required to move said moon into the atmosphere in said time-frame. So for example, he could end up "High 6-A, 5-B ED" as a result, the former scaling to high tiers, the latter scaling to top tiers.

OishiLover75 said:
Do any of you think Luffy's awakening would be similar to how Gentle (My Hero Academia) presented himself?
I actually want Luffy's Awakening to be different than those presented thus far, but it definitely is possible that it is similar to Gentle's quirk.

It was never explained. Most likely Akainu passed her to some lesser marines and she managed to escape from there.

I wouldn't mind wano starting off with zoro and law vs the shogun and his men. then after their victory, word gets out and kaido comes looking for them. luffy and company arrive a few weeks before the war starts giving everyone time to train/prepare, cuz we don't really know if kaido is at wano or not. after the war ends, the strawhats gets a samurai pirate crew & their ship has the face of the Ashura demi god or zoro at the front of the ship. so we have a luffyship, sanjiship, ussop and zoro.

zoro should be higher than base luffy in all honesty. he output a stronger attack than g3 luffy with a nameless attack.
Huehue4545
ha :^

]

Back