• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

Eh, with such a big planet, I'm willing to put a minimum of 6-A to High 6-A. For a Max, maybe what ever destroying the planet would result in.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Eh, with such a big planet, I'm willing to put a minimum of 6-A to High 6-A. For a Max, maybe what ever destroying the planet would result in.
If Blackbeard can live up to the Gura Gura no Mi's hype of destroying the world or something like that, then High 6-A could be possible for god tiers. The Ancient Weapons are deemed High 6-A based on that same hype of destroying the world

If their world is the same as Dragon Ball, then I'm sure the world would be fine without several moons after Luffy's moon burst them. I mean, somehow after Piccolo blow the moon, there is still light when it is nightime and no report of overstimulated oceans.

If not, welll...the Grand Line was already chaotic, how much worst can it get.

Eh, they survived somehow. Gohan ate the tail of one when he was a kid and in Super, he came back to eat it's tail again after it had regrown.

Reading Fishman Island makes me think Oda is sending a "don't do drugs" message with the energy steroids

And finished reading Fishman Island

Overall I liked it not one of my favorite OP arcs but good all the same

Favorite part was the Fisher Tiger Flashbacks ( i swear Oda gets off on making me cry as much as Shirahoshi)

All that's left is to see how well they animate Snakeman vs Donutman. One of the best fights in the series and considering the preview, I have high hopes.

I remember when they made a special opening of We Are for the 10th anniversary I wonder what they'll do this year

And lets cross our fingers that they will continue on this path since One Piece is not worldwidely popular due to the animation as it should be.

Now that's a New Years resolution

Edit: sometimes I hear people blame 4kids for One Piece not being as popular in the West wish Funimation had the license from the start

Well I have some bad news my Imgur overloaded and now I can't see a good chuck of my posts on my profile anymore I asked Imgur support for help and hoping they get back to me soon

Let me tell you it's a real kick in the balls when your hard work goes down the drain

Back