• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

Apparently it just said overloaded and I couldn't see anything for a bit then when it's back a good chuck of my stuff isn't visible anymore

And thanks man I'm hoping this gets fixed

I've seen a lot of awesome One Piece AMV's in my day so this is an addition to the collection

After that overload I think I'm gonna save all my OP posts in a folder I can't have them unseeable after all that hard work reading and finding important scans

Yeah, I'll add that to the revision blog.

BTW I'm finally updating my sandbox and I don't remember if there's a render for Gear 2nd Post TS Luffy. I requested it before but it was never rendered in that thread.

If there isn't any render I'll ask 1997KD for it.

Not yet still waiting on that ( and in fact seems to continue to disappear when I reuploaded some I lost) outside of favorites and folders

So for now I'm saving scans and will wait til it's fixed

How...isn't Dragon the "World Most Dangerous Criminal". How does Shanks have more than him? And why is someone with the highest bounty on the earth can come in and talk with the Gorusei? Why is Oda doing this to us? Too many questions!!!

Well as Artur said number 1 could possibly mean highest among the Yonko and that Dragon is The Most wanted man in the world he could have the highest bounty we don't know yet

Okay, I've updated the sandbox with Usopp's and Hatchan's profile now that the latter will have a feat that upgrade the East Blue Saga characters to Class M instead of relying on the guesstimating of MooMuu's weight.

Why is Nami Large Town level in her Dressrosa and Whole Cake Key when Usopp is Small City level in Dressrosa and is stated to be at least equal to Nami.

Right, I forgot to fix Nami's scaling.

There're Low 7-B for hurting Baby 5 and Buffalo, both of them somewhat damaged Franky Shogun.

Just added a summary for Hachi.

Hachi should also have Ink Manipulation since he can spray ink and he's an octopus. I wish the Anime was canon so we could add Air Manipulation since in the anime, he was able to create a tornado by flailing his swords wildly, similar to Zoro's Tatsumak

You should also give that Self-Substenance to Kuoobi as well.

@Rei Rubro; something getting caught in your fat folds isn't absorption.

You should, it is amazing; you won't be disappointed in it. Artur definetely knows how to please an audience. We are glad to have him in the fandom. He also try to fit this battle within the canonical storyline, so bonus for the attempt.

Back