• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

will do when i get home thanks and yeah Artur is amazing. plus Doffy vs Kata is a popular in universe fight

Gonna have to let some staff members review the last part, since I think it could be Concept Manipulation. If it gets accepted Kuma is gonna be relatively haxxed tho. Imagine that, Concept manipulation, soul manipulation and two versions of Non Physical Interaction.

You should contact some staff members, the more the merrier. It's something hard to tell. I couldn't say if it's abstract manipulation.

So I'm going through the One Piece wiki and all the Devil Fruits and I found an anime only Devil Fruit that's pretty interesting. It's the Atsu Atsu no Mi, I think the Netsu Netsu no Mi was based off of it, the difference being that the Atsu Atsu no Mi is like the Netsu Netsu no Mi on steroids. It can create Heats up to 10,000 degrees and has some pretty crazy feats.

Oh I remember that from the lovely land arc iirc Luffy resisted the temperature and it let the user swim in lava and cause an underwater volcano to erupt

Zoro has a decent feat in that arc to iirc he cut an iceberg in half to get the Sunny though

Don Accino was a monster. When Oven's fruit was revealed the first thing I thought was that filler arc.

Funnily someone I know hypothetically suggested if you included anime filler Akainu would scale above Don Accino since he scars Luffy with his magma while he resisted Dons fruit

Obviously doesn't apply to canon but still

Knew it. Dragon's age (lol) had something related with Akainu's. Both are 55 years old after all.

Sounds like Dragon May get out of unknown soon

And in general it's awesome to finally learn more about him

Stefano4444 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Dragon Dragon no mi: Something Weather Something Drago
Nah, i think Logia Wind/Air had more chance, i mean Kaido had already a Dragon Devil Fruit.
The dinosaurs are classified as dragons too, it's possible there are multiple types of Dragon devil fruits.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dragon Dragon no mi: Something Weather Something Drago
We have enough dragons to last this whole series; I mean, Kaido is a dragon, Drake is a dragon, Momo is a dragon, Page One is a dragon, King is a dragon and Monkey D. Dragon is...well Dragon.

About the Dragon Dragon Fruits we already know, apparently Dinosaur is written µüÉþ½£ (Kyōryü) in japanese so Ryü may be a short way to say Kyōryü in order to keep the sense of the word.

Calaca Vs said:
About the Dragon Dragon Fruits we already know, apparently Dinosaur is written µüÉþ½£ (Kyōryü) in japanese so Ryü may be a short way to say Kyōryü in order to keep the sense of the word.
But Pteranodons aren't Dinosaurs. How is Pterosaur written in Japanese?

EDIT: Google translate gives me Puterosaurusu

Say how far would I get if I binged One Piece over the weekend? I'm at the fight between Luffy and Crocodile round 2 and I need something to keep my mind busy for KH3.

Probably finishing Skypiea.

When I started I watched 20 episodes per day which is nearly 8 hours. But if you want to spend around 16 hours per day then you're going to watch 80-120 episodes (with and w/o Friday respectively) which'd mean you'll be around end of Skypiea or beginning Enies Lobby I guess.

Calaca Vs said:
Probably finishing Skypiea.
When I started I watched 20 episodes per day which is nearly 8 hours. But if you want to spend around 16 hours per day then you're going to watch 80-120 episodes (with and w/o Friday respectively) which'd mean you'll be around end of Skypiea or beginning Enies Lobby I guess.
Depending on how dedicated you are to sitting down and watching anime for the good majority of your time without moving and skipping the openings and endings.

Back