• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

Decent new chapter. Page One is looking dope in his hybrid form and that raid suit's abilities were unexpected but surprisingly fitting.

Seems BM pirates really did get defeated rather easily. Just goes to show you don't have to be the strongest in OP to defeat power houses.

To be fair, I think it would be extremely difficult to say King beat her when he didn't even fight her. He just pushed her ship back over the edge of the waterfall as it reached the top and she fell.

Of course, that is a very common strategy implemented everywhere to defeat someone more powerful than you. It is why Bege thought of that plan to break Camel's photo in front of Big Mom, so she be disoriented and die since she loses her invulnerability because of it.

I'm kidding. I have no problem with it just wanna start a convo.

Hola ovo

I'm currently writing on it.

Back