• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

A friend of mine once said Im might be One Pieces equivalent to Kaguya and Yhwach ( if he's the final villain of course)

Here in the hispanic fandom Im is already considered the final antagonist. There's an awesome YouTuber who's always predicting things with his theories that predicted Im's existence after the chapter where we seen the throne.

I still believe that he is a being granted immortality by the Op Op no Mi because someone have to taken the operation for Doflamingo to know that it is possible fo the fruit to grant eternal youth.

Im-sama has the final villain, could be. To me, the other characters don't seem like final villain, that include Blackbeard. We all know that somewhere down the line Luffy is gonna confront Blackbeard and the like but I can't see how that will ultimately wrapped up the story.

Comparing Im-sama to alien queen goddess who change dimensions freely to whatever she pleases as well as have one-hit KO bone technique that turn anybody it hit into literal ash and a over 1000 year old grandpa who can freely manipulate the future to change the present and perform as many bullshit hacks as much as he like because he can........Yeah, what kind of OP bullshit power can Oda give Im-sama to compare to these monsters, pepharps even surpass them? Maybe better writing and motivations for him (or her).

Yeah, that's something he also theorized but with the whole Gorosei as well.

Just being created before the manga ends is above Kaguya's powers so in that way Im >>> Kaguya.

His/her powers might be related to something godly. Im is considered a deity judging by the Gorosei's reaction. And it's confirmed that the Gorosei are Tenryuubitos so just imagine that. Maybe the Cre Cre Fruit for creation. Imagine that Im was the responsible for the Red Line creation after the Lost Kingdom was defeated.

Im wasn't shoehorned in to the last few chapters that's already something over Kaguya

If he/she has good charization/motives then that's also better

And if he/she doesn't get finished by some plot arrow-esque BS then much better.

BTW I've updated the profiles with the quotes but I still think we should use Newgate's final words instead of what the narrator said about him.

You mean when he said "ONE PIECE IS REAL! SUCK IT MARINE!"

Okay, maybe he didn't said that last part but you know would have if he live a bit longer.

Sure, I agree with the long, yet epic foreshadowing speech.

"It's not you. The man Roger is waiting for, at the very least, Teach, it's definitely not you. Just like there are those who carry on Roger's will, I'm sure someone will appear to carry on Ace's will someday. Even if you extinguish his bloodline, there's no way that their flame will ever burn out. It has been passed downsince ancient times. And in the future, someday, someone will appear, carrying the history of all those decades on his back, and challenge this whole world to a fight. Sengoku, you guys in the World Government, all fear that immense battle engulfing the whole world that will eventually come. I don't care myself, but as soon as someone finds that great treasure, the entire world will be turned upside down. And someone will find it. That day will definitely come sooner or later. One Piece does exist!"

Lol Luffy vs Goku becomes canon

Speaking of speculation about future characters there is he popular theory Dragon might be a wind logia ( if he caused the storm in Lougestown and Ivankov's statement)

Yeah, before Kaido turned to be the eastern dragon, Dragon was theorized to have that fruit and that's why he's able to control the weather.

I noticed that we lack a waifu's profile: Koala.

I'm going to start working on it in the Sandbox.

Calaca Vs said:
Okay, the easy part it's done. Now I need Kobs's summary and quote (if available) for her.
I have heard my summon and thus I present this;

"I'm very sorry! I'll work hard! I'll clean up the ship without resting! So please don't hit me anymore! I'm very sorry!!

- A young Koala to the Sun Pirate
(Couldn't find anything with my limited research and shitty internet)

Koala is the Fishman Karate assistant instructor and officer of the Revolutionary Army. At some point of her childhood, she was kidnapped and sold into slavery to the World Nobles. When she was eight years old, Fisher Tiger attacked the Holy Land Mary Geoise and indiscriminately freed countless slaves that which included Koala and eventually taken home by his crew, the Sun Pirates. Due to the unfair and prejudicial treatment her hometown and the Marines gave the Fishmen in return for her rescue that inevitably led to Fisher Tiger's death, she later joined the Revolutionaries to set a better example, and became fast friends with another Fishman, Hack, learning Fishman Karate from him as his pupil. During her tenure as a Revolutionary officer, she usually works with Sabo, the Revolutionary's Army chief of staff.
Original1
I'm sure Oda gets a kick out of making the Fandom bawl their eyes out!

Oh yeah, can we change Monkey D. Dragon's quote to this, "Follow your own beliefs to the very end Luffy. With a will such as yours and a little luck, the Masses may learn to question this world after all. Ride the winds of change, my son. That day you and I meet will come soon enough, I'm sure."

And a quote for the new inheritor of Ace's Will and Mera Mera no Mi: "I finally managed to get here, Ace. Look, our Luffy started to make his way to become the "King of the Pirates"again. That's our little brother!"

Back