• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

@Cheap

If you add those guys, mine would be:

Luffy -> Zoro -> Sanji -> Robin -> Vivi -> Brook -> Caesar -> Usopp -> Chopper -> Nami -> Franky -> Jinbe -> Carrot.

For now. Top five won't ever change though.

We could technically make a profile for each of the 4 commanders, but honestly--we don't have anywhere for them to stand without biased guesswork.

I'm gonna wait on that, but yes--Betty should have Empathic Manipulation as well as some form of Statistics Amplification, or whatever we have that specifically "awakens the potential of others"

what do you guy think about luffy's awakening giving him the ability to turn him and his surroundings into liquid rubber and vulcanized rubber?

I imagine his awakening giving rubbery proprieties to his surroundings, rather than turning them into literal rubber.

oh something like Gentle's quirk lol that would be useful as hell being able to even turn the air into bouncy molecules

altering his rubber properties. g4 would be spammable and increase the time length too. also I just wanna see a huge sun wukong fighting style or something like altering his appearance and since he's liquid rubber, he can change into every animal then vulcanize it to strengthen parts that are more focused for doing damage. with that, he'll be like a paramecia that has logia and zoan attributes. also since zoro has a demi god spirit, Ashura/asura and sanji has his devil fire spirit. I was hoping that maybe luffy would get something of that sort too. sun wukog would fit perfectly and would makes sense if you know of the story.

What do you guys think of Mihawk being stronger than Shanks? Some people believe so because Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, and Shanks is also a swordsman.

they use to have daily duels back in the day so I can see them stalemating back then. but now I gotta go with shanks because of the fact that mihawk wanted to test how he fairs against a yonko.

Mihawk being stronger than shanks doesnt contradict anything. Shanks is a yonko, you become emperor when you have a domain. Mihawk doesnt have a domain or underlings besides Perona that we know of.

it was whitebeard but prime whitebeard >>>> yonko's old whitebeard on the verge of death = yonko's yonko's >>> admirals

an old sick and dying whitebeard was doing well against all 3 admirals. not to mention neither side went all out or used awakening. akainu or kizaru's awakening alone would destroy marineford on activation.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rayleigh's feat is accepted at Narutoforums, right? Raven said on Cin's blog that he wants to check there for potential input.

I've seen it, they argued that Kizaru didn't turn into light fully which Cin and I have debunked.

^) I'll look for more feats from the manga or in the light novels. There definitely can't be only 3 feats in the series.

Back