• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say though, unless LS is treated as a speed cap for a verse, we shouldn't treat the guy with light powers as it's hard cap "nothing can be faster than him" (this is for every verse really). Iirc Light Speed is treated as a crazy speed in OP, not a hard limit. Now whether OP is FTL is another thing, but the eagerness to take down FTL is crazy.

I can't wait for Enel to appear again in the manga and for his lightning to hit a top tier, which will lead to some people saying "got hit by lightning, not even MHS lol" unironically since a characters power can't possibly become faster lol.

cool note: kizaru is the only character that has seen gear 5 that hasnt gotten their eyes cartoonified by it, is this a haki feat or nah
Not yet. When kaido first got grabbed he didn't, not until he got yanked. It might still happen, which'd admittedly be ****** hilarious to see Kizaru who's always chill get cartoonified like that

I will say though, unless LS is treated as a speed cap for a verse, we shouldn't treat the guy with light powers as it's hard cap "nothing can be faster than him" (this is for every verse really). Iirc Light Speed is treated as a crazy speed in OP, not a hard limit. Now whether OP is FTL is another thing, but the eagerness to take down FTL is crazy.
I count this man finessing 12 total light beams in contact range
Screenshot_42.png

Screenshot_41.png

But a single hit from being blinded is apparently the only non-outlier

I count this man finessing 12 total light beams in contact range
Screenshot_42.png

Screenshot_41.png

But a single hit from being blinded is apparently the only non-outlier
You know, with how confident Kizaru is yet saying "its clearly you really are the man who took down Kaidou" is going to be really funny if he looses (praying for logia awakening)

@SlendVeny Serious question; if Kizaru stated explicitly that Luffy was slower than light, what would you think?

@SlendVeny Serious question; if Kizaru stated explicitly that Luffy was slower than light, what would you think?
Would depend if he's talking about travel speed or not (Something niji did), but if he's specifically says it in general then I'll assume luffy is slower than light but not by much tho

I don't give an f if luffy isn't FTL, I give an f about the soooo many feats that proves that he is... There's too many and especially explicit showings of it, that to me is insane to think otherwise currently

And one piece being the best while being about freedom 🙈🚬
Yes, it is the by far most popular manga of all time, and the most popular comic book of all time if counted by sold collected volumes, but since it isn't morbid, depressing, dull, amoral, corrupt, destructive, or even fascist, but rather positive, fun, imaginative, constructive, kind, and freedom-loving, some people apparently can't stand that light is somehow more popular than darkness.

Yes, it is the by far most popular manga of all time, and the most popular comic book of all time if counted by sold collected volumes, but since it isn't morbid, depressing, dull, amoral, corrupt, destructive, or even fascist, but rather positive, fun, imaginative, constructive, kind, and freedom-loving, some people apparently can't stand that light is somehow more popular than darkness.
Truth!!!

There's something different with one piece compared to other shows that... Idk hard to explain... It just feels positive or something 🙈 and not just any type of positive, a fulfilling/joyous one

If he says that in reference to his light, his light powers are FTL. If he says that in general, it literally contradicts everything that has shown up in the storyline, and it would make current Luffy slower than Wano Luffy.

Do you guys noticed that Luffy wasnt use Compression against Kizaru?

No Compression no Acceleration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back