• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1050: "Honor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Mitch is gonna strangle me for this, but even as a huge Fairy Tail fan,nothing there holds a candle to the Yonko vs Supernova fight that just ended.
Nah man, gas One Piece up as much as you want, it's my #2 favorite series for a reason

All of Wano was a hype fest

So apparently narration personally corrects it's previous declaration, saying that the victor of the battle will be updated. And then the chapter ends as Luffy is declared the true winner of the fight.

Also Luffy is fine at the end of the chapter, he is sleeping and smiling with a bunch of bandages over his body

So yeah, GG boys, Luffy ******* did it
Yikes....

So apparently narration personally corrects it's previous declaration, saying that the victor of the battle will be updated. And then the chapter ends as Luffy is declared the true winner of the fight.

Also Luffy is fine at the end of the chapter, he is sleeping and smiling with a bunch of bandages over his body

So yeah, GG boys, Luffy ******* did it
crowd-cheering-crowd.gif

15.png
About Puncture Wille

what is used in calc for this destruction?
What is evaporation? because we see smoke from Law's hole
what is destruction? because we don't see any pieces left

His fruit alone should allow him a bounty of 5B if it's as important as they make it sound. Considering another valuable fruit (ope ope) is 5B and isn't talked about as much by the gorosei/WG
WG knew the potential of the Fruit it self, Mythical Zoan is a rare fruit, but Luffy Had the G.O.D one. 5M for the fruit + 1.5 M for the threat.

People said Higher Bounty doesn't mean they're strong. Sanji had higher Bounty than Robin make me sick, whether the threat of Sanji's foot kick is greater than the threat of Robin. Robin can turn the world upside down just by being exist.

Luffy beating Kaido + Had Robin in his side making him is the biggest threat in the world. I hope Dragon's Bounty is not lower than the Yonko too.

Understandable, I also wished that it was deeper, but I also think it's best to control one's expectations. I honestly thought we were never gonna get a depth for Wille hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back