• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1050: "Honor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Official Release: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Will of P lives on

Considering how high up wano is, Luffy knocking Kaido that deep underground is damn impressive if you ask me

No mention of Luffy though- oh boy

But also it doesn't specify if there's a victory box, if kaido is even drowning or not......... Ohno

Also I checked the arabic translation and the most accurate re-translation to what Redon said is "Kaido fell to the depths of the earth" (عمق الأرض) Not "Deep under wano" or "deep under the ground"
We'll see when it's out though- but the english spoilers are only slightly inaccurate

Also I checked the arabic translation and the most accurate re-translation to what Redon said is "Kaido fell to the depths of the earth" (عمق الأرض) Not "Deep under wano" or "deep under the ground"
We'll see when it's out though- but the english spoilers are only slightly inaccurate
Real quick, you understand arabic? Dope

Would it even be an actual feat? I'd assume hitting a dude so hard he ends (potentially) kilometers through solid ground and in the mantle would be some kind of feat-- but idk

Would it even be an actual feat? I'd assume hitting a dude so hard he ends (potentially) kilometers through solid ground and in the mantle would be some kind of feat-- but idk
You mean Hundreds Thousand Kilometers? It's a same feats as a bullet Made a crater on a wall. Luffy is the gun and Kaido is the bullet.

Btw BigMom's death disappointed me, she got died from losing by 2 Rookies?

You mean Hundreds Thousand Kilometers? It's a same feats as a bullet Made a crater on a wall. Luffy is the gun and Kaido is the bullet.
Well this is a far bigger planet so i'd assume the distance to the magma layer is far bigger as well? (Is that how it works? Idk-) But something like that. Figuring out how much KE it would take to send a mf that far in one shot from kilometers above sea level already.
Btw BigMom's death disappointed me, she got died from losing by 2 Rookies?
Are they dead confirmed though?? I'm shocked BM actually is there at all- Tells us how far Law stretched the puncture wille (and also HEAVILY increases the hole feat)

Kaido and Big Mom in center of the earth :

Well this is a far bigger planet so i'd assume the distance to the magma layer is far bigger as well? (Is that how it works? Idk-) But something like that. Figuring out how much KE it would take to send a mf that far in one shot from kilometers above sea level already.
Scale the width of the hole, Assuming the depth and the material and yeah Luffy is Pulverizing the hole, There's it, but I don't think that as simple as that. Lol

Are they dead confirmed though?? I'm shocked BM actually is there at all- Tells us how far Law stretched the puncture wille (and also HEAVILY increases the hole feat)
Idk, but likely.

Last edited:
Yeah this might actually make the Law feat even more impressive if we know the distance.

And hey, Luffy did send Kaido to hell!
Considering that they might have crossed the crust of the planet and into the mantle that would put the hole at least over 40 km deep (considering Earth's crust)

Of course, One Piece world being larger would mean a significantly thicker crust as well

Even if we do end up getting a great feat, I doubt anyone other than G5 Luffy will scale, so it'll be all for next to nothing.

Considering that they might have crossed the crust of the planet and into the mantle that would put the hole at least over 40 km deep (considering Earth's crust)

Of course, One Piece world being larger would mean a significantly thicker crust as well
Considering One piece accepted Planet diameter is 1Miliom Kilometers Comparing to our earth is 79x bigger so the crust would be Multiplied 79x too, Isn't? Which is atleast 3000 Kilometers deep.
Assuming the width is 500 meters and the depth is 3000000 meters
Volume = 4.710.000.000 m³
Density of Lithosphere = 2700 KG/m³
Mass = 12.717.000.000.000 kilograms
Using Pulverization = 6,4 Terratons L6-B
Using vaporisation = 764 Terratons 6-A

Not even Petaton lol.

This is incorrect. The width is actually comparable to the size of Onigashima which is much larger than 500m
I don't think the width is larger than Law's Hole either. 2 km is highball for me, but whatever. We still had Therefir's Bajrang Gun calc.

Last edited:
Considering One piece accepted Planet diameter is 1Miliom Kilometers Comparing to our earth is 79x bigger so the crust would be Multiplied 79x too, Isn't? Which is atleast 3000 Kilometers deep.
Assuming the width is 500 meters and the depth is 3000000 meters
Volume = 4.710.000.000 m³
Density of Lithosphere = 2700 KG/m³
Mass = 12.717.000.000.000 kilograms
Using Pulverization = 6,4 Terratons L6-B
Using vaporisation = 764 Terratons 6-A

Not even Petaton lol.
The timeframe it took kaido to reach might change for less or for more maybe, + we going to see a lot of different methods of calculating that and prob we will have one of those akward one piece scaling discussion moments.... that might lead to the feat going to limbo for a long time

The timeframe it took kaido to reach might change for less or for more maybe, + we going to see a lot of different methods of calculating that and prob we will have one of those akward one piece scaling discussion moments.... that might lead to the feat going to limbo for a long time
So much problem would be used that feats, btw we don't need the timeframe since that not a Lifting strength feats, or it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back