• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1015: "Chains" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that Im, the emperor of the world, is possibly already immortal and has caused a lot of its problems for hundreds of years, and that it would be a cool idea if Luffy ends up being sent to the past to create the ponyglyphs and become Joyboy that way. If he has become immortal in conjunction, he could arrive at the present after coming full circle, and always ensure that there are no new tyrants to enslave the people of the world throughout the ages, but Oda probably has much better ideas than I do.
I was watching a video about Im's connection with butterflies and how it may be about the butterfly effect (which isn't a time travel only thing, but is normally used alongside time travel) so i think OP may have Luffy traveling to the past at some point. Im-sama being immortal is just a bit too obvious IMO, i think the whole fandom agrees with it so far.
I could maybe see Luffy going into the past to fix shit but I just honestly cant see Luffy becoming immortal, he just seems like he would turn that down especially if it killed Law.
Allow me to have a really bizarre idea for a moment, what if Luffy went back in time, became Joyboy and then was sent forward in time by Toki or another user of her DF? This way there would be no need for immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back