• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1010: "Haoshoku" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido: “Ha, you have Conqueror’s Haki as well? And you’ll leave a scar, I must say you are rather impessive Zoro”

Luffy: “THAT’S ENOUGH!!!”

Kaido: “Huh?”

Luffy: “I’m the main character! Not Zoro! Everyone leave right ******* now, I’m about to body this man solo!”
Basically yes, in spite of those who said that Wano would have been Zoro's special arc.

Well it’s the freshest we’ve seen old Wb, and I don’t think Oda would’ve made them split the clouds if he intended on Wb holding back in that clash.
IMO that's not a good reason, but whatever, having Shanks as the second strongest Yonko is ok.

Hey, we got a lot of Zoro love this arc, the man cut Kaido, blocked an attack from Kaido and Big Mom, was revealed to have Conqueror's Haki, and finally used Asura Post-Timeskip

He can now be taken down below to fight and defeat a Yonko Commander now that he's injured and weakened
a yes in a near death and exhaustated state.

Given the conversation between Prometheus and Big Mom and how there is something is going on about the clouds above Kid and Killer, I’m starting to think that maybe Big Mom is going to create another homie from the storm clouds above to replace Zeus.

Given the conversation between Prometheus and Big Mom and how there is something is going on about the clouds above Kid and Killer, I’m starting to think that maybe Big Mom is going to create another homie from the storm clouds above to replace Zeus.
Yeah, looking at the chapter, that's what's going to happen, and because of that, Zeus will get to go back to and stay with Nami

Finally read the translationed Chapter and god damn was it hype as ****, Zoro finally using Ashura was great and obviously so was Luffy.

Ill say this much tho Kaido has some pretty crazy Endurance, honestly speaking hes probably gonna get up from Luffys attack mostly fine its just happened to many times at this point to expect anything else without more stuff given. However Luffy showed that theres a way so I should be fun to see how Oda handles this.

Ill say this much tho Kaido has some pretty crazy Endurance
Kaidos endurance is insane, Man took alotta hits from the scabbards (even tanking his own boro breath) then had a 2v5 with the supernova then took Zoro’s ashura.

And now is finna 1v1 the future pirate king.

One thing Kaido has not disappointed with

Finally read the translationed Chapter and god damn was it hype as ****, Zoro finally using Ashura was great and obviously so was Luffy.

Ill say this much tho Kaido has some pretty crazy Endurance, honestly speaking hes probably gonna get up from Luffys attack mostly fine its just happened to many times at this point to expect anything else without more stuff given. However Luffy showed that theres a way so I should be fun to see how Oda handles this.
Kaido has some crazy endurance but he's definitely taking damage. Oda put in visual cues to show that he was feeling Zoro's Ashura attack and Law's dura neg attack on top of everything else so far. Specifically the squiggly lines around his frame and breath fogging

Man FELL FROM A SKY ISLAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU but a slam is going to hurt him....
images

Pretty sure an attack from a 7A hurts more than jumping from a Sky Island so Kid isn't exactly wrong.
True, but he didn't really hit him or anything, he just shoved him into the ground from a few meters' height, which I highly doubt would hurt more than a 10k meter drop headfirst.

True, but he didn't really hit him or anything, he just shoved him into the ground from a few meters' height, which I highly doubt would hurt more than a 10k meter drop headfirst.
Pretty sure we scale all attacks from a 7A to 7A and slams aren't different.

Slams and throws are always a problem in powerscaling. For example, in Infinity war, Thanos slammed Hulk to the floor of the spaceship and hurt him without actually breaking the spaceship floor. Same for Hulk ragdolling Loki around in the first Avengers movie

I'm just saying that slam-type attacks are often inconsistent or prone to be low outliers
Not like Kid is going to scale to Kaido because of that anyway, LMAO. I am just saying it hurts more than falling from a sky island.

Actually, what was the height of the sky island? 10.000m or 10.000KM? I will try to calc it (unless someone already did).

Not like Kid is going to scale to Kaido because of that anyway, LMAO. I am just saying it hurts more than falling from a sky island.

Actually, what was the height of the sky island? 10.000m or 10.000KM? I will try to calc it (unless someone already did).
10,000m

Not impressive

Kaido has some crazy endurance but he's definitely taking damage. Oda put in visual cues to show that he was feeling Zoro's Ashura attack and Law's dura neg attack on top of everything else so far. Specifically the squiggly lines around his frame and breath fogging
The way I see it they are basically just chipping away at Kaidos health atm, but overall he still tanked Zoros and Laws attacks pretty ******* well after all the other shit hes been hit with and he seemed to get over the “shivers” from Ashura pretty fast.

He is taking damage but theres still a good ways to go imo.

Last edited:
It was really a nice chapter.
I honestly was on the side of "Oda forgot Ashura" or "Zoro has new strongest attacks and that's why he doesn't use Ashura", but I was wrong about It.
Zoro went beyond all my expectations, I thought he was weaker than Law, but I was wrong again. Roronoa really did great against Kaido, he even left a scar and was confirmed to have CoC aura (which Is likely a first step of it). Law wss shocked by Zoro's endurance and Ashura, which confirms that the fighter of strawhat Is likely stronger than him, but he did great too, he showed to have improved a lot since Dressrosa, and I think he's currently above Doflamingo.
Now the two of them, can rest and go down to help, they did great defending Luffy and Zoro also replicated Oden's feat, so his fans should be happy about It.
Luffy is of course the main character, so he did main character stuff, he understood that armament wasn't the only haki who could cover his fists, and he got that, like Kaido, he had to use Conqueror haki too.
Luffy is insane, I totally didn't expect such a growth from him, and I thought that Conqueror haki would have been explained with Shanks, but anyway, strawhat really showed to Kaido who will be the Pirate King.
Adv. CoC Luffy did even better than Ashura Zoro while not using gears.
Now, I think that Luffy will fight Kaido until Yamato appears, since he said he wants to fight against his father, alongside Luffy as "Kozuki Oden".
I think that Kaido will recognize his own son as the samurai he was waiting for.
Last thing: Kidd.
Kidd as Luffy's rival will take down Big Mom while Luffy will take down Kaido, the 2 strongest supernovas are monsters.
I think Eustass will use Adv. COC in the same way as Luffy to defeat Big Mom.

Luffy and Kaido fighting for 10 days on a flying island with people under them.
I highly doubt it
Maybe they take the fight off Onigashima onto Wano itself? (Opens more possible feats due to having more stuff to nuke)

Yeah ive been a bit disappointed in Kaidos Offense and Durability but ive been fully satisfied by his Endurance and Personality/Attitude.

I think there's a good possibility that the original Admirals, Sengoku and Garp would be able to damage Kaido and they are not Haoshoku users (at least not confirmed AFAIK)
Yes but I was referring to the characters that appear behind Luffy in chapter 1001 (In fact, we don't know if Xebec has CoC, but the guy led Kaido, Big Mom and ******* WB. I'm pretty sure he was a user).

Luffy and Kaido fighting for 10 days on a flying island with people under them.
I highly doubt it
Well, Luffy needs a 10 days battle, that's how top tier battles happen in OP, if not here at least the next one, we are done with Luffy having help against the big bad now right?

Maybe they take the fight off Onigashima onto Wano itself? (Opens more possible feats due to having more stuff to nuke)
If
Kaido
Does not
Get a Statement of being able to Destroy Wano
I'm gonna have some issues
Yeah ive been a bit disappointed in Kaidos Offense and Durability but ive been fully satisfied by his Endurance and Personality/Attitude.
Facts
Well, Luffy needs a 10 days battle, that's how top tier battles happen in OP, if not here at least the next one, we are done with Luffy having help against the big bad now right?
If they put a "ten days later" sign in their fight, that'd be fine.

But most likely it wouldn't be 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back