• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1010: "Haoshoku" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If
Kaido
Does not
Get a Statement of being able to Destroy Wano
I'm gonna have some issues
If that massive size gets accepted I wonder if that would be a 5-C feat
Well, Luffy needs a 10 days battle, that's how top tier battles happen in OP, if not here at least the next one, we are done with Luffy having help against the big bad now right?
I definitely think it’s going to be the next one or his fight with Teach, Wano is kinda built around the whole fire festival and hour of legends. So I think this could just be another 10+ hour fight not necessarily days

Actually, what was the height of the sky island? 10.000m or 10.000KM? I will try to calc it (unless someone already did).
It's 10,000 m and falling from anything higher than ~1000 ft is basically equivalent because that's enough to hit terminal velocity (for humans anyway, the actual height might be a bit more for a giant like Kaido)

Not like Kid is going to scale to Kaido because of that anyway, LMAO. I am just saying it hurts more than falling from a sky island.

Actually, what was the height of the sky island? 10.000m or 10.000KM? I will try to calc it (unless someone already did).
Kid is implied to have wounded/defeated Cracker, so he would end up scaling wherever Cracker is at the end of the day (Which after edits, I would expect to be "At least 6-C, Possibly 6-B"--Scaling comparative to Gear 4th Luffy, who gets scaling for being comparable to Doflamingo... who should get scaling for 6-C anyways, and being comparable or superior to Jozu, superior to Atmos [who is possibly comparable to Izo], and somewhat comparable to Aokiji) . Enough for being at least a slight threat to a 6-B like Kaido.

I think it can't even be denied at this point that Kid fought Cracker. Cracker has a massive scar that looks somewhat recent... Katakuri said it's been years since he was hurt... Smoothie has no scars (and would be a high-ball anyways)... Snack lost to Urouge. Cracker is the only logical one to have been attacked by Kid and wounded.

Kid is implied to have wounded/defeated Cracker, so he would end up scaling wherever Cracker is at the end of the day (Which after edits, I would expect to be "At least 6-C, Possibly 6-B"--Scaling comparative to Gear 4th Luffy, who gets scaling for being comparable to Doflamingo... who should get scaling for 6-C anyways, and being comparable or superior to Jozu, superior to Atmos [who is possibly comparable to Izo], and somewhat comparable to Aokiji) . Enough for being at least a slight threat to a 6-B like Kaido.

I think it can't even be denied at this point that Kid fought Cracker. Cracker has a massive scar that looks somewhat recent... Katakuri said it's been years since he was hurt... Smoothie has no scars (and would be a high-ball anyways)... Snack lost to Urouge. Cracker is the only logical one to have been attacked by Kid and wounded.
6-C Doffy for what?

and being comparable or superior to Jozu, superior to Atmos [who is possibly comparable to Izo], and somewhat comparable to Aokiji)
conceit.jpg

I mean, is it wrong?

Doflamingo does not scale to anyone here.

He held back Jozu​

This was never an Attack Potency feat. When was holding people back Attack Potency? Not including the fact that prior to that feat, Jozu was charging to someone else.

It's not inconsistent at all​

This scaling leads to Luffy during Dressrosa being comparable (if not superior to) the Admirals, which is a huge issue and what is on the current profiles.

We will find out his scaling later, maybe he could scale to Ace's passive feat, maybe something else. The point is that he does not scale to the God-High tiers, especially since he matched Crocodile who got absolutely bodied by Jozu.

Why is Doffy 6-C though?
Fujitora. Already brought it up in a previous discussion.

I don't think holding back Jozu is an AP feat either, but unlike Luffy (Who Doflamingo could fight and take hits from), Jozu could not get out of the threads--and he was completely stumped.

It would scale to durability of his threads (or we'll just assume High 7-A/6-C dura threads can stop someone hundreds of times stronger than them, which is funny) and it would impact his AP anyways since he can fight people who can break his threads anyways.

Fujitora. Already brought it up in a previous discussion.

I don't think holding back Jozu is an AP feat either, but unlike Luffy (Who Doflamingo could fight and take hits from), Jozu could not get out of the threads--and he was completely stumped.

It would scale to durability of his threads (or we'll just assume High 7-A/6-C dura threads can stop someone hundreds of times stronger than them, which is funny) and it would impact his AP anyways since he can fight people who can break his threads anyways.
If It's him scaling to the meteors, I agree with it but it would be very hard to argue.

This is something I need a definitive answer on, is restraining someone an AP feat or a LS feat? I'm really interested in getting a final answer on because it could affect a lot of things I've personally got planned.

This is something I need a definitive answer on, is restraining someone an AP feat or a LS feat? I'm really interested in getting a final answer on because it could affect a lot of things I've personally got planned.
If anything, I think it would contribute more to Durability than AP. LS as well.

If you're <1/100th as durable as someone is strong, I fail to see how they wouldn't literally rip your arms off if you tried to lock them in place.

If anything, I think it would contribute more to Durability than AP. LS as well.

If you're <1/100th as durable as someone is strong, I fail to see how they wouldn't literally rip your arms off if you tried to lock them in place.
Yeah, that makes sense.

I was sure that Jozu's possibly 6-B AP scaled via haki, but just regular force wouldn't scale that high

So ... taking a bit of a tangent .... Who all think Doffy will reappear in the main story? I think he's far too interesting and charismatic to be done. There's also the fact that he knows some big secret and is a Haoshoku user

So ... taking a bit of a tangent .... Who all think Doffy will reappear in the main story? I think he's far too interesting and charismatic to be done. There's also the fact that he knows some big secret and is a Haoshoku user
I think he's definitely going to come back at some point, It would make no sense to say he knows a secret and leave it at that.

Comeback (out of ID) or appear again (inside of ID)?

Also the Doflamingo family is the only one known to have produced decent Celestial Dragons, capable of self-reflection and empathy

He definitely is the closest to knowing the truth of the world (not including Roger pirates), and I theorize he is aware of Joy Boy and Imu's existence.

He definitely is the closest to knowing the truth of the world (not including Roger pirates), and I theorize he is aware of Joy Boy and Imu's existence.
I also believe he knows about imu, I think he is going to be a somewhat big factor in the last war against imu. Maybe a matchup for Sanji to get redemption?

I think Doffy coming back is a possibility he likely won’t be a main antagonist but he could be a secondary antagonist or does his own thing maybe some big event could happen and he uses the opportunity to escape from Impel Down (and the Crocodile comparisons continue)

I also believe he knows about imu, I think he is going to be a somewhat big factor in the last war against imu. Maybe a matchup for Sanji to get redemption?
It would be beyond embarrassing if, in the final war, while everybody else is fighting Yonko and Admirals, Sanji is still struggling with little old Doffy ...

Although I think the Doffy would be an ally rather than an antagonist if he returns and participates in the final war

Doffy was originally intended to be in Onigashima as an ally of Kaido's, so I wonder what his role will be once Wano is complete and he learned of Kaido's defeat.

It would be beyond embarrassing if, in the final war, while everybody else is fighting Yonko and Admirals, Sanji is still struggling with little old Doffy ...

Although I think the Doffy would be an ally rather than an antagonist if he returns and participates in the final war
Doflamingo is stronger than you give him credit for. While I would not say he's at the same level as Aokiji, I'd put him well above Fujitora (who has honestly been a little disappointing overall in terms of combative ability). Current Sanji has nothing on Doflamingo honestly. I don't see him as improving much beyond getting a fancy suit to boost his base capabilities and giving him invisibility. Doflamingo made a complete joke out of Sanji over the course of 3 pages for several different reasons. Having 1 power-up boost is not going to help Sanji win that kind of fight.
  • Doflamingo twice ignored Sanji and still got the upper-hand on him (The first being unintentional, as it was just Sanji's arrival, which caught Doffy off guard, and the second was after Doflamingo dismissed Sanji after striking him with Goshikito)
  • Diable Jambe did next-to-nothing to Doflamingo's BARE leg
  • Sanji was unable to detect Doflamingo's manipulation
  • Sanji was implied to have been killed/incapped by an Overheat, assuming Law didn't step in
We don't even see Doflamingo using Haki in this encounter, yet he makes SWIFT work of DJ Sanji despite literally ignoring him on one occasion. Sanji would absolutely show growth if he managed to face Doflamingo and go toe-to-toe with him (especially without Raid Suit), even if he ends up losing again.
----

I think Doflamingo will be similar to Crocodile that he would be an ally for a limited time before mutual goals (with Luffy and co.) are met, then he will either go his own way, or attempt to betray Luffy. It depends on the situation, but I do think it will be on New Marineford, assuming the theory that Sabo is captured and used as bait for Luffy comes true.

Either Doflamingo will play a role in harming Luffy, and LAW steps in to take him on (assuming Law survives Wano), and gets his revenge for Rosinante; or rather, Doflamingo takes an opportunity to expose the national treasure and other secrets of Mariejois to the world, and he is immediately killed by Imu or someone high up.

Of course, this all depends if the plot goes the direction I expect it to go with the whole Marines vs Shichibukai and the Sabo stuff.

I think Doffy coming back is a possibility he likely won’t be a main antagonist but he could be a secondary antagonist or does his own thing maybe some big event could happen and he uses the opportunity to escape from Impel Down (and the Crocodile comparisons continue)
Doffy better not try Zoro or Luffy cause rn theyd send that man to the grave.

Doffy better not try Zoro or Luffy cause rn theyd send that man to the grave.
Doffy could probably defeat Zoro ... Maybe. It really depends if Doffy keeps his distance and guard up. But I'm reaching the opinion that in a neutral encounter, Zoro is possibly the victor... but this depends if there is a statement regarding Doflamingo's Haoshoku (because I swear, he was using it for a short period vs Luffy when they finally started their 1v1 in 782/3).

Zoro definitely needs Enma though :p

Zoro > Doflamingo in terms of power at least. I don't know about any other category since speed is VERY questionable since Doffy managed to outspeed Bound-Man Luffy on one occasions (and stalemated him) while suffering from GK, but Zoro's over here tagging Kaido.
  • Keep in mind the Kaido one-shotting BM Luffy stuff is something I have mixed feelings about since Luffy was enraged over the potential death of half of his friends, and didn't put up any defense against the Thunder Bagua... also the Haoshoku related stuff.

Huh, Zoro might have the speed advantage. Wew

Yeah Luffy wasn't in the right state of mind when he was one shot by Kaido. It should ideally not be considered for powerscaling purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back