• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Asura's multiplier

Since it seems LordGinSama's CRT was rejected, I agree with Damage and it should just be treated as "higher" instead of a multiplied increase.

Since it seems LordGinSama's CRT was rejected, I agree with Damage and it should just be treated as "higher" instead of a multiplied increase.

Not rejected really, I didn't propose anything but rather wanted clarification lol. But yeah, 3x goes out and gets replaced with "higher" and he still needs the ability to dissipate air projectiles into his profile.

Also what happens to post time skip Ashura? I feel like it should still be noted in his profile but "unknown" for his post time skip variant as we don't know what it does anymore.

Is there any reason to believe it's different Post-Timeskip? If not then it should be just like his Pre-Timeskip, whatever his current rating is and then just "higher with Ashura".

Because it's entirely unknown what post time-skip Ashura is capable of, it could be ability based, have more limbs, etc. There isn't enough information on it, hence why I think "unknown with Ashura." due to it's ambiguity.

I mean, Ashura will never stop being an amp, so I think "higher with Ashura" pretty much covers all basis regardless of how big the amp is Post-TS.
If the amp turns out to be massive later on when the technique is used again, we can simply adjust the profile accordingly.
For now I think "higher with Ashura" works for both Pre and Post TS.

Huh. Missed that bit on his profile somehow.

Then yeah, what would Thriller Bark Zoro scale to instead?

Currently idk like At least 7-A+ or something. Assuming we don't just scale him to Oars.

But even that's all invalid since the scaling we do via Doriki isn't allowed according to site rules. So idk.

Currently idk like At least 7-A+ or something. Assuming we don't just scale him to Oars.

But even that's all invalid since the scaling we do via Doriki isn't allowed according to site rules. So idk.
For what reasons is Doriki scaling not allowed?

For what reasons is Doriki scaling not allowed?
From the power scaling page:

"Please note that when dealing with numerical statistics, it shouldn't be assumed that they are linear (Such as a character rated 1000 not necessarily being 20 times stronger when compared to a character rated 50) and instead it should be assumed that they are simply meant to show which character is stronger."

So I should specify that using Doriki to determine an actual difference (like with Bleuno which I think is 5 times) is incorrect, it can still be used to determine which characters are stronger though.

Last edited:
Back