• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Cut Is All It Takes: Akame vs Ryougi Shiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki should probably take it with her combat clairvoyance.

Unless whatever that vision Izou had against Akame about how their match would go was precognition - cause Akame kinda went "lol, screw the outcome you predicted" and the one who ended up dead was him.

Still, Shiki can take it with conceptual killing, anyways.

Shiki, no contest. She can slice things that are nine meters away with her katana and has even sliced through the concept of one's destiny and future before.

The Muramasa gets diced to bits and Akame soon follows.

She still has an effective slicing range of three meters, so it's not as significant as you think it is. Plus Shiki can block the Muramasa with her prosthetic arm and grab Akame from a distance with it.

I wish to hear other people's thoughts on the fight, but you may close it if you believe it's a stomp.

It's not exactly a stomp per say, it's just that Shiki's killing ability is much higher than Akame's.

Akame's primary advantage is the fact that her katana can kill if it even gets a minor cut, meaning that Shiki will constantly be blocking until she finds an opening to cut apart the Muramasa before going for the kill.

That said, I retract my statement about being able to block the Muramasa with her prosthetic arm due to the difference in AP (Akame's Building level to Shiki's Wall level).

I think it's more of a decisive win for Shiki rather than a stomp. She has the means to kill Shiki, she's just not getting the chance to finish her off.

@Drellix

Her only real limitation is that she actually has to cut it with her knife.

However, she can cut virtually anything. One person she faced could see the future with one eye and impose it with the other for as long as he performed all the actions in his vision. Shiki beat him by slicing that vision and thus damaging the person's eye. She can also cut apart the concept of distance between herself and her target to close gaps instantly.

I believe you mean very accurate, not fast, since this is speed equalized, but 0 - 4 - 0 now.

Shiki's power to kill in one hit is on such a higher level of power then Akames. and it's also easier to use as it's ranged.

Shiki wins.

@Aiden

If Akame cuts Shiki once, she wins. If Shiki cuts Akame once, she wins.

It's a stomp if one side has no way to defeat the other, which is not the case.

But... this might be a bit too decisive in hindsight. It is ultimately a hax fight, but Shiki's greater range probably lets her take this...

I mean comparing akames one hit kill to Shikis is like comparing low regen to high regen. but with speed equalised and assuming Akame is starting outside of hitting range she hasn't got much of a hope to win ;\.

I mean, Standard Assumption States that they start at the farthest distance fair to both characters, meaning around Akame's melee range. Of course, after that, it's anyone's guess.

Shiki also has no hope of properly parrying Akame's blows due to the difference in raw AP.

Mmm, Well that would make the fight practically pointless as there is no way to argue who swings their sword first when it's speed equalised

I still thinking that this is one-sided (nah, stomp is the best term)

Even if Akame is stronger, Shiki hax is just too much for her to handled

Wait, the standard assumptions state no knowledge of each other so actually Akame has a real shot at winning this if shiki does not go for the kill ASAP

I wanna give at least one point to the poor Akame

Dude this is one year old,and a ridiculous stomp.

Akame is 8C at worst now and 7A at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back