• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will bring it in here as long as it is the same scenario.
pacifistas

not my business actually same thing happened in one piece and many other verses, naruto wont be different
Oh no, brooo, don't make me use L O G I C!

it's not the same scenario.
The only Top/God Tier that can shoot Lightspeed Lasers by his own accomplishment is Kizaru, who has a direct hax dedicated to do so.

NO ONE, and I mean N O O T H E R Low to Mid Tier can use lightspeed on their own. Pacifista have technology by a top tier in intelligence and uses the God Tier's power to do so.
Queen has the same level of technology, so it's perfectly plausible.
Same goes to Vinsmoke Family.

It's speed by top tier TECH, and not by Low or Mid Tier characters on their own, IT'S NOT A COMPARABLE SCENARIO. It has DIRECT contradictions to Naruto's established scaling.
They can't move their bodies at light-speed without scaling above Tsunade.
And their chakra shouldn't be allowed to move at LS because only god tiers have been able to do so.

Issen requires the Character's skills, while Pacifistas, Queen and Niji have technology, is NO DIFFERENT from a Photon Ray Guy, which we would accept for any low tier in Naruto if they had it.

Stop ******* whining for a god damn second, and focus on developing an actual compelling and convincing argument for the verse you're trying to upgrade instead of bringing up conceptually different verses on false equivalency.

it's not the same scenario.
The only Top/God Tier that can shoot Lightspeed Lasers by his own accomplishment is Kizaru, who has a direct hax dedicated to do so.
okay.....
so a fodder can have the same attack speed a God tier have? so why the light fang becomes useless argument?
NO ONE, and I mean N O O T H E R Low to Mid Tier can use lightspeed on their own. Pacifista have technology by a top tier in intelligence and uses the God Tier's power to do so.
so yes fodders can have sol attacks
Queen has the same level of technology, so it's perfectly plausible.
Same goes to Vinsmoke Family.
and????
It's speed by top tier TECH, and not by Low or Mid Tier characters on their own, IT'S NOT A COMPARABLE SCENARIO. It has DIRECT contradictions to Naruto's established scaling.
it doesnt tho
They can't move their bodies at light-speed without scaling to Tsunade.
And their chakra shouldn't be allowed to move at LS because only god tiers have been able to do so.
mabui is a transportation technique and it is because of the nature of the technique
Issen requires the Character's skills,
that is learnt by samurais
while Pacifistas,
fodders can have LS attack, so why is everyone saying fodders cant?
Queen and Niji have technology, is NO DIFFERENT from a Photon Ray Guy, which we would accept for any low tier in Naruto if they had it.
everything was stated by one piece author and not even directly, but here we have a direct statement
Stop ******* whining for a god damn second, and focus on developing an actual compelling and convincing argument for the verse you're trying to upgrade instead of bringing up conceptually different verses on false equivalency.
im not whining tho it is you guys that cant bite the truth pill doing all hte whining., and like i said i am not a verse supporter, i just hate the dishonesty around here.

mabui is a transportation technique and it is because of the nature of the technique
Cap
0562-006.png

Transmission rate and speed, not the nature of the technique. Headcanon.
Because this is a verse where LS low tiers has antifeats
everything was stated by one piece author and not even directly, but here we have a direct statement
No, they were all stated in the manga.

Stop calling Other People Blind.
We Arguing that there's no evidence pointing to all the Samurai, so you think some people who reject it are blind and Can't Read, huh?
okay it is under the samurai character page section of the databook and wiki official translator said it is for all samurais as stated by the databook.
so you must be either blind, disingenous or did not read the thread

so yes fodders can have sol attacks
Totally different circumstances, they don't have direct sol attacks, they have technology.

AnD????? 🤡🤡🤡🤡
It's technology and not a technique. Not comparable.
it doesnt tho
It does. I already explained why, you just ignored it.
It's a transportation technique directly stated to be for objects and having direct impact on someone's body, also it's dedicated for this, and has no combat application to it's user. Which also contradicts the LS Issen by concept alone.
that is learnt by samurais
I don't give a ****, they need god tier skills and levels of Chakra to have LS Chakra and beyond Tsunade Durability to have LS Movement.

Fodders can't have LS attacks. Learn to read. They have technology, while these mfs have a technique dependent on their skill. It would be the same for any other verse if this was the case.
Do you think if Alabasta Crocodile had an attack at Lightspeed which he so happened not to use, we would accept it? Lmfao.

It has direct statements, and it's not by their own skill, try again. And this statement for Issen can be interpreted figuratively as I proved, so it comes down to interpretation.
im not whining tho it is you guys that cant bite the truth pill doing all hte whining., and like i said i am not a verse supporter, i just hate the dishonesty around here.
It'S So DiSHoNeST

It's far more honest to compare LS by Technology on a totally different verse, which we already accept for Naruto, with a LS Energy Attack not involving any tech whatsoever, huh? The only honesty here is that this is honestly pathetic. Get out.

Let's make a resume:
• Issen has a Lightspeed Statement
• It can be interpreted both figuratively, or literally
• It makes no sense for all fodder samurai to Lightspeed Chakra
• They can't move at lightspeed (the stroke was stated to be Lightspeed) because they scale below Tsunade.
• Therefore it's only acceptable for Mifune

Did I miss anything?

It's a transportation technique directly stated to be for objects and having direct impact on someone's body, also it's dedicated for this, and has no combat application to it's user. Which also contradicts the LS Issen by concept alone.
like i said the dishonesty reeks, so tell me is the raikage ir tsunade LS?
or has anything FTl happen before then?
and yes it is the nature of the technique, haku has LS movement speed
I don't give a ****, they need god tier skills and levels of Chakra to have LS Chakra and beyond Tsunade Durability to have LS Movement.
yes haku does, mifune too right? the samurais too?
and sorry to break it to you no one cares about what you think, im more concerned about the author
Fodders can't have LS attacks. Learn to read.
issen
pacifistas beam
It has direct statements, and it's not by their own skill, try again. And this statement for Issen can be interpreted figuratively as I proved, so it comes down to interpretation.
except you are not the wiki official translator
GG

okay still the nature of the technique tho, meant for object not people
and niether raikage or tsunade are LS or FTL so moot point
Can you prove that that matters? I quote myself.
It specifically says that the speed is the issue, not the technique in general.
tumblr_p43pbleigs1urljpmo1_400.jpg
0562-006.png

Mangaka don't think highly of their characters durability, which is why they get cut by kunai which can't break through trees, so that explains why items can be transferred but not people.
But canonically, the speed is too much for them to handle.
So no, it's because of the speed.
okay mention of those LS anti feats
You need a durability requirement to move at lightspeed, and the only ones who fit that are the high-god tiers.
You need to be able to dodge "impossible speed".
The last person who had literal lightspeed movement has a statement like this.
It’s impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement.
Sasuke couldn't react/block Cee's lightning speed attack but could deflect lightspeed Issen.

Didn't Ay have a lightning speed statement and he blitzed Sasuke with MS, same Sasuke who deflected Issen with a regular Sharingan.
yes called laser and a model of kizarus.
Directly a replica from a god tier, and 90% of the calcs from them bring out Sub-Rel to Rel results, which doesn't contradict the lightspeed movement of Kizaru.
Are these replicated from the god tiers?

Can you prove that that matters? I quote myself.

So no, it's because of the speed.
yes and is tsunade or the raikage LS or FTL?
You need a durability requirement to move at lightspeed, and the only ones who fit that are the high-god tiers.
yes and only those ones become LS and FTL
You need to be able to dodge "impossible speed".
lightninh too was called impossible to dodge
Sasuke couldn't react/block Cee's lightning speed attack but could deflect lightspeed Issen.
uhmmm sasuke could not react to CEE????????
Didn't Ay have a lightning speed statement and he blitzed Sasuke with MS, same Sasuke who deflected Issen with a regular Sharingan.
no he has a almost light speed statement
Directly a replica from a god tier, and 90% of the calcs from them bring out Sub-Rel to Rel results, which doesn't contradict the lightspeed movement of Kizaru.
Are these replicated from the god tiers?
and yes the calc od issen brings out 0.128 sol so yes it doesnt do anything called outlier

yes and is tsunade or the raikage LS or FTL?
Via the logic of accepting this as LS? In the future, yes.
yes and only those ones become LS and FTL
And those who calc feats in the future will soon potentially get FTL
lightninh too was called impossible to dodge
That's cool. I didn't ask about that.
uhmmm sasuke could not react to CEE????????
tumblr_pebswimwdq1urljpmo1_400.jpg

If you get hit with this attack, you're put under genjutsu.

0461-006.png

He was under the genjutsu, which means he got tagged.
It's a lightning technique.
Keep up.
no he has a almost light speed statement
No, that is not an "almost light speed" statement, that is a "like light speed statement", which is a simile, which is in the OP, which is declined.
and yes the calc od issen brings out 0.128 sol so yes it doesnt do anything
What calc are you referring to?
The calc I found brings out .88 SoL

So idk what you're referring to.

Via the logic of accepting this as LS? In the future, yes.
uhhm no, the series is over, nobody is scaling to issen or nobody is getting attacked by it that has not been attacked already
And those who calc feats in the future will soon potentially get FTL
doubt
That's cool. I didn't ask about that.
u did tho
tumblr_pebswimwdq1urljpmo1_400.jpg

If you get hit with this attack, you're put under genjutsu.

0461-006.png

He was under the genjutsu, which means he got tagged.
It's a lightning technique.
Keep up.
so disingenous again.
it was a flash of light that blinded sasuke lmao
The user discharges electricity through their entire body in the form of an extremely bright light to disorientate their target's vision. thats the technique same thing used agaisnt the tentails, it was a flash of light caused by lightning in cee body, liar
No, that is not an "almost light speed" statement, that is a "like light speed statement", which is a simile, which is in the OP, which is declined.
okay so where is the raikage lightning statement?
What calc are you referring to?
The calc I found brings out .88 SoL

So idk what you're referring to.
not this one, the actual one that was accepted by other cals member

and then we have the raikage who went FTE to this sasuke(0.128c) fighting madara that scales to a 0.32c calc, so yes no outlier or anything

holy shit i think this is the most passive aggresive debate ive read so far. Lets fkn go.

okay it is under the samurai character page section of the databook and wiki official translator said it is for all samurais as stated by the databook.
so you must be either blind, disingenous or did not read the thread
Of course, it's on the Samurai page because the technique is used by the Samurai but whatever it is, nothing shows that Speed Issen is also SOL for the Samurai Fodders. Moreover, what is in the picture is Mifune as the main character and not Fodder who attacks Sasuke which implies that common to all samurai.

Of course, it's on the Samurai page because the technique is used by the Samurai but whatever it is, nothing shows that Speed Issen is also SOL for the Samurai Fodders. Moreover, what is in the picture is Mifune as the main character and not Fodder who attacks Sasuke which implies that common to all samurai.
i think i will take the verse translator and author words over yours

uhhm no, the series is over, nobody is scaling to issen or nobody is getting attacked by it that has not been attacked already
When did i say in the future of the series?
u did tho
Quote it
so disingenous again.
it was a flash of light that blinded sasuke lmao
The user discharges electricity through their entire body in the form of an extremely bright light to disorientate their target's vision. thats the technique same thing used agaisnt the tentails, it was a flash of light caused by lightning in cee body, liar
"Have their eyes concealed by a dazzling lightning" and you got light. How did you get light. It doesn't even say light on that page.

Where is your source for that statement?

And call me a liar again.
okay so where is the raikage lightning statement?
I don't need to answer, doesn't help anyone's point
not this one, the actual one that was accepted by other cals member
That just shows that calcs can produce whatever you want em to
and then we have the raikage who went FTE to this sasuke(0.128c) fighting madara that scales to a 0.32c calc, so yes no outlier or anything
Any supporting feats for Rel Sasuke?

"Have their eyes concealed by a dazzling lightning" and you got light. How did you get light. It doesn't even say light on that page.
yes, he discahrges lightning and the lighteneing from it blinds the eye
Where is your source for that statement?
the wiki
And call me a liar again.
when u lie again
That just shows that calcs can produce whatever you want em to
and the best one will be accepted, and that was
Any supporting feats for Rel Sasuke?
u want a scaling chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back