• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well read through the thread and first and foremost reio please stop.
Then I agree for light speed issen for mifune, neutral on the samurai but lenjng towards agreeing based on site translator view and the fact that the db put issen under technique page not mifune page, and the samurai miraculously have a issen technique too.
Anyway I saw some flawed argument about fodders having light seed attack speed. And so what?
I'm a human give me a laser gun and you have a human speed character with rel+ attack speed.
I mean pacifistas from one piece are.MHS+ with light speed attack.
So why would naruto be different??
Yes fodders can have light speed attacks.

And even isen calc have baseline rel or is it subrel for sasuke, iirc. The raikage would become rel with full powered lariat and minato and kcm naruto and anyone who scales.
Literally no outlier here, or is there someone who would scale off sasuke or the raikage that would result in an outlier?? Please let me know.
Those scaling off sasuke calc would be danzo
Those scaling of raikage, naruto, itachi, kabuto, nagato, killer bee, madara(although he already has a rel+ feat), obito, guy and WA kakashi.

So where is the outlier?

Just because u are *** doesn't mean its idiotic
The samurais are maybe MHS or MHS+ so yes they can have a LS attack.
Let’s not start with the personal attacks…because you can’t debunk what I say doesn’t mean u call me wtv

so ig you don’t realize how stupid they are.
I mean pacifistas from one piece are.MHS+ with light speed attack.
Pacifista are using Kizaru based technology that has multiple sources of it being SoL. You even tried to argue that they weren’t SoL lol pretty funny. To compare the fodder samurai have 1 databook statement and literal 0 in canon proof of them being SoL. idiotic comparison.
I'm a human give me a laser gun and you have a human speed character with rel+ attack speed.
False comparison again… you having a laser gun that’s proven by multiple studies to be SoL isn’t the same for the fodder samurai who have 1 databook statement…

Pacifista are using Kizaru based technology that has multiple sources of it being SoL. You even tried to argue that they weren’t SoL lol pretty funny. To compare the fodder samurai have 1 databook statement and literal 0 in canon proof of them being SoL. idiotic comparison.
yes i argued they weren't cause of incosistencies potrayed.
and the beams of pacifistas were never called LS btw, just that they are a model of kizaru beams so yes there you have it.
and all you need is one statement from the author
False comparison again… you having a laser gun that’s proven by multiple studies to be SoL isn’t the same for the fodder samurai who have 1 databook statement…
author >>>>> misguided fan

And i don't understand why u guys keep arguing about translation when Qliphoth_Bacikal confirmed it's light not lightning
Yes this point is redundant.

Wtf is going on here?
Honestly idk man just pain_to12 being pain_to12
So we should stop wasting our time on that topics
Yes we should probably just write summary’s of arguments for it and against it for staff to decide since ultimately it comes down to them.

It doesn't make any sense to only consider to Mifune. This statment it's not on his page, and even not in the techniques sections, but in a special section that talks about ALL SAMURAIS, it's an especial page wich talking about all of them, and it's mentioned about the technique being SoL. Qliphoth said they are two distinct sentences, and in the one about Mifune, is just says that the attack combines with his sword and his style.

There are actually zero arguments to indicate that the description only applies to a single character in a page describing the technique in general. And the translator you trust said the Mifune comparison is not even the same thing as the LS statement.

There are actually zero arguments to indicate that the description only applies to a single character in a page describing the technique in general. And the translator you trust said the Mifune comparison is not even the same thing as the LS statement.
Yes. The page is even talking about all the Samurai, and it even mentions that they strive for their movements to be faster than those of the shinobi. They protect the country, who have no bijuus and only use Kenjutsu. Their having an LS technique is nothing strange, as they are an independent country that always maintains neutrality in wars and was not attacked. Anyway, I will ask Qliphoth to translate the entire page when it appears again. The entire page speaks of all Samurai, there is no argument that says the technique is SoL only for Mifune, as the translator himself said they are distinct sentences.

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back