• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haku is not physically moving, its via reflections.
And the transportation technique has no combat application for its user.
Haku’s reflection of mirrors attacks are SOL, which no one scales to either, with copious evidence to prove it. It’s not like Sasuke is even fully FTL for reacting to it, it has to be calculated, yes? Where is the outlier?

Haku’s reflection of mirrors attacks are SOL, which no one scales to either, with copious evidence to prove it. It’s not like Sasuke is even fully FTL for reacting to it, it has to be calculated, yes? Where is the outlier?
He doesn't contradict the Durability Scaling needed. And his attacks are not accepted as SOL, only the transition from one mirror to another via reflection is, he needs to physically get out to attack. It's false equivalency.

Either way, Haku's Mirror reflection has no bearing on scaling whatsoever, both from a durability perspective, or for a logical perspective. Issen fails at both.

I vote to downgrade all raiton attacks that are considered lightning speed here. Because the arguments here are: "Madara is a god tier, and used an LS attack, so it's weird for a character much weaker that he can also use an LS attack, so it's Outlier."

This justification should apply to Madara's "Inton: Raiha", after all, he creates and fires natural lightning at Naruto and Sasuke. So if some character inferior to him also uses lightning speed attacks, it would make Madara's jutsu not "special".

That's literally the logic here and it's ridiculous. The Databook of this technique mentions that he creates a lightnings with the Yin element, think about it, Madara attacks with a natural lightnings, and in sequence attacks with an LS attack, although it's 2x faster than light... Really someone here thinks he
was caringg about the speed of his attacks?

Also minato is stated to be the fastest shinobi and he's only lighting speed

👀
Isn't a flash of lightning rela, so:
images

We went through all the steps and the arguments were disappearing, then we came to the most complicated step: The Outlier step.

1st step: Find out if the translation is correct about the technique being LS.

2nd step: Debate about the scale for all Samurai.

3rd step: Outlier.

It has already been proven that the technique is LS, the translator himself said that they are two different sentences and doesn't mention that only Mifune has the LS technique. And now we are on the Outlier step.

I think 4 staff members commented here. Shadow said he agrees that it's just for Mifune. Damage and Tempest apparently agree with the Outlier. Jvando said that he agrees with the technique being LS, and that if it causes any scaling problems, we should get rid of it. Only Pain12 and I disagree that it's an Outlier. This will be refused anyway. I think is really good to move this to the staff to sacrament this.

This is soooo dragged out bro.

The translator also said the Sword STROKE is Lightspeed, which would contradict the Durability Scaling. So I really don't know what to do with this.

The translator also said the Sword STROKE is Lightspeed, which would contradict the Durability Scaling. So I really don't know what to do with this.
"The speed of light sword becomes a flying sword and attacks the enemy / A blow that matches the sword technique of Mifune"

This is the translation of Qliphoth. "Flying sword and attack the enemy". Tell me how it has to do with body movement. Is clearly about the Issen, which "fly" to the enemy

People just want upgrades so badly they refuse to concede.

This will never get accepted it shocks my mind even thinking people actually believe fodder in Naruto have SoL attacks when it is extremely narratively consistent for only god tiers to be able to move/ attack at that speed.

No, the narrative doesn't point to that. At no moment is it pointed out that Madara's attack is special due to speed, it has an emphasis on his cutting power. And as I said before and you guys just ignored: This logic of yours also affects any Raiton that is considered to have the speed of lightning, as Madara used natural lightnings, meaning that no one below him can use an attack at that speed.

"The speed of light sword becomes a flying sword and attacks the enemy / A blow that matches the sword technique of Mifune"

So it's not the slash. Let's learn how to read.

Other translations describes the Sword Stroke to be LS, so it's definitely the physical movement.
In fact, countering your little rant, NOTHING indicates it's the Slash.

Kinda funny how M3X made fun of me for "interpreting it wrong" when there's no room for the interpretation that's been going on in this CRT.

People just want upgrades so badly they refuse to concede.

This will never get accepted it shocks my mind even thinking people actually believe fodder in Naruto have SoL attacks when it is extremely narratively consistent for only god tiers to be able to move/ attack at that speed.
No...it isn’t. The light fang was more likely used because of how strong it’s cutting power is, not just it’s speed. This would not make MS Sasuke ftl, or the people that scale to him, just rela.

This would not make MS Sasuke ftl, or the people that scale to him, just rela.
Alotta people think this is my problem with it honestly I don’t care about the calc or anything like that.

Fodder having SoL attacks is an outlier in Naruto. Just plain simple. When it’s also extremely narratively consistent as far as Madaras light fang and the transfer technique it’s supported only god tiers are FTL or SoL attack speed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back