• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say staff consensus is just for Mifune atm but I could be wrong
This topic will keep repeating and spinning endlessly if there is no agreement from staff members, But still I am against it being given to all Samurai even though my opinion doesn't counted.

Nope, data book says they are the same
Does the databook say all Issen are the same? The quote for LS Issen doesn’t, can you provide the scan where it says that?

False equivalency
In a verse where you can amp your techniques if you have more chakra and better chakra control, to say one technique is at the same level for every character seems like quite the wild assumption. Unless directly stated, and if so I’ll retract my statements.

Not all Issen are inherently the same speed I think is the point of contention.

It’s like scaling Boruto to Naruto since both can use rasengan.
Its false Equivalence, cuz Rasengan Depend of Chakra Output and chakra Element.

But we can See Laser Sircus are exactly same From Kumo Fodder as Darui cuz its a Techniques. But Again issen not a Ninjutsu its more like Taijutsu/ Kenjutsu So we scale to the User.

It literally under techniques pages for all samurai and it was called a LS technique.
Exactly. There shouldn't even be this discussion yet, I myself was against the scale for all samurai, but Qliphoth himself said that they are two different phrases, one confirms the technique as LS and the other just mentions that it combines with Mifune.

The declaration is on the page destined to all samurai.

ISN'T SAID anything about it's just for Mifune.

It's a part that talks about technique in general.

If you guys mentions the reference scene on the page, it has 2 Issen, one from Mifune and the other from a Samurai who is behind him.

I understand that those who are opponents of the verse will argue against even with all the evidence in favor of the verse, but the supporters themselves do that is kind of... The only argument about being just only for the Mifune is why his name is mentioned in the quote, but the translator has already said that they are two different sentences, the argument was literally refuted.

Wasn't light fang light speed supposed to special and difficult to evade used by Six Path Madara according to Databook?
And how it is consistent with the Kirin speed giving SOL attack to both Raikage and Mifune and all the samurai?
It seems to me that Naruto databooks tend to abuse the light speed wording when in the manga is never mentioned once.

Last edited:
Wasn't light fang supposed to special and difficult to evade used by Six Path Madara according to Databook?
And how it is consistent with the Kirin speed giving SOL attack to both Raikage and Mifune and all the samurai?
It seems to me that Naruto databooks tend to abuse the light speed wording when in the manga is never mentioned once.
Thank you, you are completely right

Wasn't light fang light speed supposed to special and difficult to evade used by Six Path Madara according to Databook?
yeah sure lightning too is impossible to dodge, but a 7 years old fodder cut one up

Your acting like databooks are god? Wtf nobody is just not accepting what’s written. I just think it’s an outlier based purely on the narrative.

You have a consistent speed scaling where only god tiers reach Sol attacks and FTL combat speed but no bc of an idiotic databook statement we want fodder samurai to have SoL attacks now? Just ignoring all context of the narrative for the sake of an upgrade.

That makes it Endless
Well author >>>> misguided fans
Your acting like databooks are god?
The author words and guides are gods in a series tho, so yes databook are gods
Wtf nobody is just not accepting what’s written. I just think it’s an outlier based purely on the narrative.
Nope its not an outlier tho, nothing suggest it is
You have a consistent speed scaling where only god tiers reach Sol attacks and FTL combat speed but no bc of an idiotic databook statement we want fodder samurai to have SoL attacks now? Just ignoring all context of the narrative for the sake of an upgrade.
Yes but this makes the speed more consistent
Like I said before, Light Fang will only feel unspecial because even Fodder can attack at the same speed. Lol
Nope it won't, unless issen can cut through a tso. And what does it matter? It doesn't change anything

I honestly dont know what the noise is about, Issen gave a sub rel/baseline rel rating to someone with subrel reactions on his page already thats all, so yes where is the outlier?

Yes but this makes the speed more consistent
How in the ******* world does giving fodder SoL attack speed make the speed scaling more consistent??? Are you even hearing how stupid you sound.
Nope it won't, unless issen can cut through a tso. And what does it matter? It doesn't change anything
what????? Are you saying Madara used the light fang bc it can cut through tso and not bc the undodgedable speed said by the same ******* databook? You just pick and choose whatever you want to make your argument.
The author words and guides are gods in a series tho, so yes databook are gods
You do know what a hyperbole is right?
I honestly dont know what the noise is about, Issen gave a sub rel/baseline rel rating to someone with subrel reactions on his page already thats all, so yes where is the outlier?
The outlier is Jubi Madara using a SoL attack that is used for its speed (backed up by the same damn databook) and btw if it wasn’t used would have the god tiers at relativistic+ but yet the fodder samurai would have attack speed that surpasses them all? Do you not see the problem with that?

The outlier is Jubi Madara using a SoL attack that is used for its speed ... and btw if it wasn’t used would have the god tiers at relativistic+ but yet the fodder samurai would have attack speed that surpasses them all? Do you not see the problem with that?
Haku can travel at the speed of light through his ice mirrors, but he is no god-tier in the slightest.
Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique can transport objects at the speed of light (stated in the manga), but she is more fodder than the Samurai.
So uhh...

TxakD-9bBo_2vCc6KVHxItrcijXdb1H0RnGpeT6Uyc4.png

How in the ******* world does giving fodder SoL attack speed make the speed scaling more consistent??? Are you even hearing how stupid you sound.
The five Kage are currently rated as "At least Sub-Relativistic" at their strongest, yea? If the Samurai really do have light speed attacks, then Sasuke from the Taka would have 0.134c reactions, which Lightning Armor Ay and Gaara would then upscale from. A super casual, "I'm not even testing your strength", "I literally just got done with stomping on a couple of fodder shinobi in order to loosen up my joints" Edotensei Madara, who scales to 0.324c, which is more than two-times that of Sasuke's calc. The five Kage were able to keep up with a Madara who used much more power than he did to accomplish that Relativistic speed feat. Do you see how these two calcs are linking up to each other in the speed chain?

I'm no Algebra wiz, but I'm pretty sure I know enough to recognize that this is sorta like a plot chart where the dots are escalating at a consistent rate.
The outlier is Jubi Madara using a SoL attack that is used for its speed
Did he also use natural lightning because of its speed?
what????? Are you saying Madara used the light fang bc it can cut through tso and not bc the undodgedable speed said by the same ******* databook? You just pick and choose whatever you want to make your argument.
These two points are related, by the way.

Now, hear me out. This is just a guess, a very educated guess, but a guess nonetheless, but I do not believe Madara used the Light Fang because of how fast the attack was. I believe that he was using the Light Fang which is described to be able to "cut all things" by the databook to slice off the head of the Naruto that he had in front of him; y'know, a quick kill to end the fight altogether, and judging by Naruto's decision to dodge it rather than block it with his staff or something, which was sliced by the way, it is safe to assume that the beam could have actually cut him, or worse, killed him.

Since Naruto was fast enough to react to it and evade it, Madara would have that ability, too, so him using it for its speed when he knows that there is a possibility that Naruto could evade it seems a bit silly. If he also used it for its "undodgeable" bullshit! naruto dodged it! :) speed, then why would he need to first trap Naruto with his Limbo clone? He was not even shocked or surprised that Naruto could dodge his attack. It almost seems like he was aware of the possibility of Naruto dodging it. Gee, who would've thought?

And again, he used the lightning.

Just a guess though.
(backed up by the same damn databook)
uhm...
You do know what a hyperbole is right?
Why aren't we applying this logic to the Light Fang, though? Personally, I don't really agree with the idea that the Flash is actually light speed; the hallmark traits of a legitimate light speed attack in these databooks is "speed of light" and "impossible to dodge", or any variation of the two (i.e., Light Fang, Haku's movements through the Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals), but playing Devil's Advocate here, who's the say that those two personal criteria mean shit? What if all of these "light speed" statements are just hyperbole, hm? Then what, smartass? Can you prove they are not?

cause it doesnt have any anti feat, reasons why the pacifistas have sol attacks too
exactly what i said, what made light fng dangerous was because it can cut through anything including tso, madara is ftl, but he uses LS attack.
and the same databook also called natural lightning undodgeable so there you go
The outlier is Jubi Madara using a SoL attack that is used for its speed (backed up by the same damn databook) and btw if it wasn’t used would have the god tiers at relativistic+ but yet the fodder samurai would have attack speed that surpasses them all? Do you not see the problem with that?
you are blind dude
no madara used light fang and tried to slice naruto head off, and yes he used it for its power and speed.
fodder samural gets a rating light speed with issen
its not hard at all, yes fodders can have sol attacks ask one piece and many other verses, Naruto won't be any different

Haku can travel at the speed of light through his ice mirrors, but he is no god-tier in the slightest.
Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique can transport objects at the speed of light (stated in the manga), but she is more fodder than the Samurai.
So uhh...

TxakD-9bBo_2vCc6KVHxItrcijXdb1H0RnGpeT6Uyc4.png
False equivalency
The five Kage are currently rated as "At least Sub-Relativistic" at their strongest, yea? If the Samurai really do have light speed attacks, then Sasuke from the Taka would have 0.134c reactions, which Lightning Armor Ay and Gaara would then upscale from. A super casual, "I'm not even testing your strength", "I literally just got done with stomping on a couple of fodder shinobi in order to loosen up my joints" Edotensei Madara, who scales to 0.324c, which is more than two-times that of Sasuke's calc. The five Kage were able to keep up with a Madara who used much more power than he did to accomplish that Relativistic speed feat. Do you see how these two calcs are linking up to each other in the speed chain?

I'm no Algebra wiz, but I'm pretty sure I know enough to recognize that this is sorta like a plot chart where the dots are escalating at a consistent rate.
idgaf about your mental gymnastics none of this disproves my point.
Did he also use natural lightning because of its speed?
Arguably he used it bc it’s aoe and it was defended against super casual too completely different from the light fang. That’s not an anti feat dude.
Why aren't we applying this logic to the Light Fang, though? Personally, I don't really agree with the idea that the Flash is actually light speed; the hallmark traits of a legitimate light speed attack in these databooks is "speed of light" and "impossible to dodge", or any variation of the two (i.e., Light Fang, Haku's movements through the Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals),
it’s sage art so it’s natural light good try.
These two points are related, by the way.

Now, hear me out. This is just a guess, a very educated guess, but a guess nonetheless, but I do not believe Madara used the Light Fang because of how fast the attack was. I believe that he was using the Light Fang which is described to be able to "cut all things" by the databook to slice off the head of the Naruto that he had in front of him; y'know, a quick kill to end the fight altogether, and judging by Naruto's decision to dodge it rather than block it with his staff or something, which was sliced by the way, it is safe to assume that the beam could have actually cut him, or worse, killed him.

Since Naruto was fast enough to react to it and evade it, Madara would have that ability, too, so him using it for its speed when he knows that there is a possibility that Naruto could evade it seems a bit silly. If he also used it for its "undodgeable" bullshit! naruto dodged it! :) speed, then why would he need to first trap Naruto with his Limbo clone? He was not even shocked or surprised that Naruto could dodge his attack. It almost seems like he was aware of the possibility of Naruto dodging it. Gee, who would've thought?

And again, he used the lightning.

Just a guess though.
this still doesn’t disprove anything I said. Naruto struggled to dodge it stop acting like he dodged it casually. You just interpret it a different way idc what you think about. The fodder having SoL is a ******* outlier.

Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique can transport objects at the speed of light (stated in the manga)
Funny how you bring this up since it’s literally another point as to why this is an outlier. It is extremely hard on the body to move at the SoL proven by this technique. So now the fodder samurai can attack at the SoL and be perfectly fine?

And it’s not just the issen it’s the sword stroke so don’t bs… their body would have to handle moving at the SoL so now fodder samurai > Raikage? Hilarious, so fueled for an upgrade you can’t even see how ridiculous you sound.

Do NOT bring up One Piece, or ANY other show. One Piece has an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT structure of its scaling and power system, it's not comparable at a l l.

Don't Bring One Piece or Other verse Here And Who's One Piece Fodder Did you Talking About?
i will bring it in here as long as it is the same scenario.
pacifistas
Do NOT bring up One Piece, or ANY other show. One Piece has an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT structure of its scaling and power system, it's not comparable at a l l.
not my business actually same thing happened in one piece and many other verses, naruto wont be different

I swear on everything I love, if you bring up One Piece in a Naruto CRT again I'm going to lose it
well i will help you tie it up back when you do
The rule of not bringing up other verses is just an excuse for the wiki to wank verses it likes and downplay verses it doesn’t like
just talking about the rule in general
mine is you do something for one verse but you want to reject it for another?
lmao no
If you want to compare it, at least with drones in the Novel, because they are weapons, not nameless Samurai.
nah i can say whatever the author say

Go downgrade One Piece if it's wrong then.

Whining about it here won't do anything.

For now, get on track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back