• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting his calc:
"Sasuke: 49 px | 1.68 m
Issen: 457 px | 1.076 m (comparing it to the size of a Shadow Shuriken)

Distance:

2atan(tan(70deg/2)(49/368)) | 10.6530509 | 9.0096m

2atan(tan(70deg/2)(457/368)) | 82.0172597 || 0.61871m

9.0096-0.61871 = 8.39089m
Time:

8.39089/299792458
2,7988996x10-8
Movement:
Assuming Sasuke made a 120° movement with his arm

75,6^120^1/180 | 158,3362697 cm 1,583362697 m
1,583362697 / (2,7988996x10-8)
56570909,86m/s"

That is 0.18c. This is assuming Sasuke deflected a Issen, of course.

whoever said this wouldnt scale to mifune's speed is wrong- we know that he and hanzo fought, at their primes. this should be enough to explain why it would in turn scale to mifune

so far I think we are on board with mifune.

Curious on raikage. Going from past responses, im not sure everyone read the full OP on "gotoki". It is not always a simile

so far I think we are on board with mifune.

Curious on raikage. Going from past responses, im not sure everyone read the full OP on "gotoki". It is not always a simile
Saying "as _____" is always a simile

because it specifies mifune
Rereading it over, it never specifies mifune.

From my knowledge, all I see is that the strength of the slash is comparable to Mifune's AP.

"Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword)..."

Its in reference to mifune's swing, plus the databook uses a picture of mifune

"Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword)..."

Its in reference to mifune's swing, plus the databook uses a picture of mifune
Read the OP

The speed of light sword becomes a flying sword and attacks the enemy / A blow that matches the sword technique of Mifune
Which is power based

If that was the case, they wouldn't use a picture of Mifune and other Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back