• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mifune being Lightspeed is a direct contradiction to the Manga since they scale far below Tsunade in durability, who is hurt by said speed.

@SupremeMrk
E1hkpQSXIAYk0hM.jpg:large

1. Mifune himself wont be lightspeed.

2. That is entirely based on how the movement technique works.

"Speed of light sword becomes a flying sword", I'm assuming only his sword becomes Lightspeed and he doesn't have to swing it at that speed for that to be the case.

Aight, let's make a profile for the sword asap

Wait a minute, the SoL are considering what? the Issen or the attack movement of the mifune with the sword? because if it is in the second case, Sasuke directly blocks an attack from him...

"Speed of light sword becomes a flying sword", I'm assuming only his sword becomes Lightspeed and he doesn't have to swing it at that speed for that to be the case.

Aight, let's make a profile for the sword asap
Again, it depends on how the technique works, Mabui's transportation =/= Issen you can not equate them.

Just like how Haku's mirror transfer =/= Mabui's technique.

And even if the statment was about a physical movement from Mifune. Mifune is Mifune, Tsunade is Tsunade, two different people who never had a statement or something that implies that her should be faster than him or vice versa.

I’m ok with this.

How would this effect scaling.

Has anyone dodged the sword slash? We could calc it if so

And even if the statment was about a physical movement from Mifune. Mifune is Mifune, Tsunade is Tsunade, two different people who never had a statement or something that implies that her should be faster than him or vice versa.
I might have been wrong about the slash itself, but that is just not the case. It's not about speed at all, it's about durability. You cannot physically move at lightspeed unless you scale above Tsunade in Durability (without being hurt in the process)

Tsunade's own Striking Strength breaks her bones and hurts her, but her regen heals it instantly.
Yet, the LS traveling actually hurt her for a longer period of time, which heavily imples that the LS physical Movement hurts more than a punch from Tsunade herself.

Kyuubi-Cloak Mifune is shown in the image, so why exactly? I'm genuinely curious, not being condescending.
Wouldn't matter, it's not specifying that technique, that's the only time Mifune has ever used the technique
Sasuke did dodge his slash before, and I believe it gave Relativistic results in a few calculations I saw. Would that be consistent?
I need to see the calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back