• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omori Pluto FTL?

Rau

Why aren't Pluto or Omori characters given FTL?

Pluto can obviously travel between planets (systems) in seconds.

and if "the map size is small it's easy for Pluto to travel that distance!"

If you look at the sky behind, Pluto leaves the other planets behind as it flies and moves towards the top.

image.png

Last edited:
Wouldnt this be MFTL?
At least I thought it might be FTL. But my only gripe is, why isn't this achievement given to characters like Omori? Omori is able to deodge Pluto's attacks multiple times and can easily attack and damage Pluto. this happens in the form of Pluto, the most powerful planet in the universe.

IMG_1125.png

At least I thought it might be FTL. But my only gripe is, why isn't this achievement given to characters like Omori? Omori is able to deodge Pluto's attacks multiple times and can easily attack and damage Pluto. this happens in the form of Pluto, the most powerful planet in the universe.

IMG_1125.png
Maybe because it is considered travel speed? Idk

Think it's because the planets are like really close in the overworld map
It is for the solar system. but Pluto can also move from outside the solar system and can be found instantly in the solar system. with another logic, if I can calc from Jawsum's place to Headspace instantly, I can even increase its speed in another way.

True true, and beds are flying as well that are the same size as planet
I don't think this changes anything.

image.png

The stars left behind by Pluto are scaled further from this map.

Apart from that, the fact that the planets are close to each other counts as game mechanics. Like Aubrey headbutting and damaging the world. If you're not getting this game mechanic, Aubrey should have a large size.

I don't think this feat is useable, the fact that tables and beds are in the same size as others already make it shaky and iffy.
If you are going to scale through the argument that he was flying through stars and planets, then you are also going to explain the logic why tables and bed are in the same size.

I don't think this feat is useable, the fact that tables and beds are in the same size as others already make it shaky and iffy.
If you are going to scale through the argument that he was flying through stars and planets, then you are also going to explain the logic why tables and bed are in the same size.
I don't think it makes a difference if the tables and beds are the same size. The reason is that this space is an imaginary world created by Sunny. Since Sunny is small, she has created absurd things like these in her imagination. I don't think these are a regular bed or table. And it should be taken into account that Pluto is also many times faster than the planets. And it cannot be said that the tables are the same size as the planets. This is because they never stay close.

And it cannot be said that the tables are the same size as the planets. This is because they never stay close.
However, in the clip they appear the same.

I don't think it makes a difference if the tables and beds are the same size. The reason is that this space is an imaginary world created by Sunny. Since Sunny is small, she has created absurd things like these in her imagination. I don't think these are a regular bed or table.
I don't get the reasoning, are you saying that those tables and beds are in the same size as the planet? Is there any evidence of this?

And it should be taken into account that Pluto is also many times faster than the planets.
If it is, then why do you use this feat? Use the other one that are more reliable as you stated.

Also mind calculating the speed if you mind? I want to see the results.

However, in the clip they appear the same.
Yes. they look the same. but they are never close to each other. so you can't be sure about it. because there is a section where the planets are clearly visible. and if you don't get it there as a game mechanic, you have to give Aubrey around the big size type 5.

I don't get the reasoning, are you saying that those tables and beds are in the same size as the planet? Is there any evidence of this?
No. I was saying it wasn't.

If it is, then why do you use this feat? Use the other one that are more reliable as you stated.

Also mind calculating the speed if you mind? I want to see the results.
but not full FTL. It can only overtake its normal speed. but headspace is larger than normal planets and sun, solar system. Pluto can instantly go from one end of headspace to the other. Can you give a feat here?

Back