• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omi + Raimundo vs Aang and Korra. Elemental Battle!

Omi(2)
You are indeed courageous to accept this challenge! But I warn you...my skills are far superior to yours. Prepare to do battle! Bring it OFF!

Raimundo0000
Its "Bring it ON" Omi...but what he said. Im up for a Xiaolin Slapdown right now. Whoo!

Happy Aang
I don't want to fight you, but if I have to i'll give it all I got. Im Aang, im the Avatar, and soon I'll be the winner.

Korra The Legend of Korra-1
Whoa whoa whoa. Im the Avatar too y'know. But Aangs right. Time to teach these air-nomad looking phonies a lesson. I'll bring the pain worse than I did to the Wolfbats!

A fight between 2 pairs of Elemental Combatants. 2 whom are laid back and carefree....and the other 2....well.....bald xD

Team Munks: Omi and Raimundo

VS

Team Avatar: Aang and Korra

Tier: 7-B

Rules:

-All 4 in character, giving it all they have

-Speed is Equalized until further notice

Starting Distance: 1000 Kilometers

Round 1: No Shen Gong Wu or any weapons. No Avatar State.

Round 2: Avatar State is allowed. Omi and Raimundo's OP hax is clearly restricted, so basically no Shen Gong Wu except for their Elemental ones, Orb of Tornami/Sword of the Storm, their Wudai Weapons and any other fairly strong Wu.

Team Munk votes- 2

Team Avatar votes- 0

Inconclusive votes- 0

GO!

Oh wow, how the hell did I miss this fight?

Hmm, I am going to go with Korra and Aang with high diff.

I do admit that this is a closeish match. To give a tl:dr

Omi and Raimundo probably have the edge in raw strength and training where as the avatars probably have the raw edge in elemental bending, even if you restrict it to their native element. (Aang created a tornado fairly easily in the avatar state where as Raimundo had to use the sword of the storm to do so, same applies for Korra and her water bending which is more or less diverse compared to Omi freezing and throwing pillars of water at people)

I love xiaolin showdown way more but I think what decides the match both times is honestly their teamwork.

Aang has worked with people similar to Korra in the past with good results.

Omi and Raimundo never really saw eye to eye when it to comes to their general philisophy and even how they fight. Omi is more rigid and Raimundo is more go with the flow.

I will keep my opinion open, because I think Darkanine is correct that they are only city level with energy bending, even though it might apply to their other bending skills as well idk.

That said, Aang and Korra has my vote for now.

Rai and Omi would DESTROY them both. While Aang and Korra have more Elements to control, they lack the physical and Elemental powers Raimundo or Omi have like stopping a river with a gesture as if time would stop and Rai cutting industrial steel with air attacks which is more advanced than the steel of the Fire Nation. Not to mention the many sheng gong wu that would help those two Monks winning this one.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
To be fair they aren't getting any WU that would be considered spiteful here. But vote will be added.
Of course not, but the Xialoin are winning this, Rai could cut industrial steel with his Winds, while Aang couldn´t, and don´t get me Omi stopping a river as if time were frozen. If you think that would be a stomp, oh ho, you don´t know what Kimiko can do with just 3 fireballs.

Of course not, but the Xialoin are winning this, Rai could cut industrial steel with his Winds, while Aang couldn´t, and don´t get me Omi stopping a river as if time were frozen. If you think that would be a stomp, oh ho, you don´t know what Kimiko can do with just 3 fireballs.

I am not sure. Admitedly they are higher on the city level ap scale. But I doubt the two can work together. Their elemental manipulation is similar, their speed is equal do that wont work. Both avatars have power null with energy bending and both monks have higher ap. I think it comes down to either teamwork or experience.

Hasn't Omi and Rai worked together on at least some occasions? I know they have issues but that should be better than Aang and Korra who, well, aside from being connected via AS for some time, haven't worked together.

Just giving thoughts as the OP though.

Also Omi was capable of freezing a enitre tower solid with his orb of Tornami as well as Rai being a great stragetist, pushed tabbimura protected with the inpentrable two ton tunic into the sea and managed to stop an volcano with less difficulty than Aang and Roku did.

Lord of Paradise said:
Also Omi was capable of freezing a enitre tower solid with his orb of Tornami as well as Rai being a great stragetist, pushed tabbimura protected with the inpentrable two ton tunic into the sea and managed to stop an volcano with less difficulty than Aang and Roku did.
You forgot that Rai outsmarted an intelligent dinosaur in chess.

Yeah, I concede.

Omi and Rai should take this. Even if they have the worst teamwork in the world, at least they worked together before.

Aang and Korra have not.

Avatar's 7B isn't combat applicable due to using element bending.

They also have building level durability.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since when we're their 7-B keys not usuable in combat? It doesn't list that on their pages.
they are average or slighty above avarage durability as they can be killed by single things like a thrust with a katana and lightning.

Back