• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So along with the debut of Oma Zi-O in Episode 49, TV-Asahi released a page on Oma Zi-O and the components of his armour. This is the closest thing we have to canon as TV-Asahi is one of the, if not the first source (Along with the most reputable) next to straight out of the Show or WoG's mouth for info. https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/zi-o/ohma_zi-o_2019/stand.html

This link leads to the "Upgrades" in question, although it's in japanese. However auto-translate will suffice since most other translations I can find have very similar wording.

Upgrades would include:

• Causality Manipulation (Is able to manipulate Causality to walk and run in the air as well as control anything he wishes. This is the source of his Telekinesis)
  • Self-Healing (Oma Zi-O has such a high degree of healing that it would seem that he takes absolutely no damage even though the opponent severely and massively overwhelms him. Will never accumulate damage as well)
  • Nigh-Infinite Stamina (Would be able to function semi-permanently in any battle battle as no damage will accumulate; and fatigue/stamina is simply how stressed/damage one's muscles are. In addition, Oma Zi-O's middle sash is said to generate and provide Sougo with a seemingly inexhaustible supply of biological energy)
  • BFR (His sash is able to unleash an Energy Wave with a range of 4km that is able to send anything it touches to Alternate Dimensions)
  • Statistics Amplification and Density Manipulation (Much like Genm level Billion, Oma Zi-O is able to freely set his damage potential to any value he wishes by changing the Density and Weight of his strikes)
  • Power Nullification (All damage that is dealt to Oma Zi-O is atrophied and negated by an unknown amount)
  • Information Analysis (Can instantly measure the specifications of an Attack and information on the Attacker which is immediately sent to Oma Zi-O's Helmet)
Pretty sure this is straightforward since I added pretty much nothing to these proposals (Pretty much as-is with the Descriptions on the site).

Bumping!

Thanks to you that bring the other information and upgrade for Oma Zi-O. I already change his tier to 2-C and add others power he shows in Ep 49

I agree for these upgrades except Information Analysis becuase most Riders who transform with High-Technology device have this ability in their equipment description but did not show this one.

Only some Riders who show this ability evidently such as Drive Type Technic who can scan to battlefield to react to any changes and has the back eyes for remove his blind spot or Build Riders who show this ability that similar as Iron Man

I

I found more evidence from this official web that why Oma Zi-O is the strongest and become to Demon King.....

According to the series's producer

Oma Zi-O is Heisei Rider's Graveyard Guardia

All Heisei Rider's statues we saw is their graveyards which Oma leave alone with them for 50 years. Because he killed other 19 Heisei Riders to save his own world. Because his action is truly evil, The future cannot be created (That mean Reiwa Era). He cannot accept new future. but his younger can change it successfully and make the good ending. :)

that's only your fanfic. don't just read the headline of something and leave the rest of the article. shinichiro shirakura's word on the matter is this, courtesy of billySEEDDecade on reddit

Ohma Zi-O is a tomb keeper.
Why is Ohma Zi-O a demon king? It's because he is the king of Heisei Rider.

The Rider monuments surrounding Sougo's statue are in a way a tomb. For 50 years, Ohma Zi-O continue to fight alone, continuing to place the memory of the should-have-been-forgotten Heisei Riders as the center of the world.

Is that good, or evil?

It must be evil. No matter how grand it is, to idealize the past is to condemn the present and reject the future. That is why Ohma Zi-O is the worst and most evil demon king.

Geiz and Tsukuyomi went back to change such future. They succeed their objective when Kamen Rider Zi-O doesn't stop as just a tombstone-like celebration to the past, but as the first step to the future.

it literally has no bearing on powerlevel here. it was meant to represent shinichiro's thought about ohma zi-o as a character. it's pretty much shinichiro shirakura saying that it's not a bad thing to honor the past, overly idolizing them to the point where you can only condemn the present & outright reject the idea that there could be a better future is. this is what shinichiro was accusing ohma zi-o of doing by becoming the protector of said tomb that he forces the rest of the world to revolve around

there's literally nothing in the very link that you posted that say the same thing as you other than the headline

Someone screenshot the page in case it gets removed in the future. As for the changes, I'm fine with them.

it'll stay for a long time, considering their policy on a particular show's site. but yeah it's a pretty good idea to be on the safe side of things.

but i have 2 question?

Can Oma Zi-O get Possible 2-A feat by Sento's Theory?

and Can he manipulate Causality to walk in infinite speed?

LinkSlayerLvX said:
but i have 2 question?
Can Oma Zi-O get Possible 2-A feat by Sento's Theory?

and Can he manipulate Causality to walk in infinite speed?
It can be debatable given that Build is indeed canon to Zi-O (Since... they do show up).

As for the second one, I don't think we can give him Infinite Speed since he's never displayed it. Yet.

should we discuss about his hax from being what's essentially composite kamen rider here? there's some peculiarity about shinichiro shirakura's comment about ohma zi-o's status as the one rider that possesses the power of all riders that i wish to discuss at some point

Yeah, I found it weird that Decade riders didn't have composite Kamen Rider abilities.

And by Decade riders I mean like Zi-O, Decade, Diend, etc.

diend mainly just summon other riders, so their power/hax wouldn't be something that he himself possess. decade mainly deal with main riders unlike ohma who was pretty explicit about how he has the power of all riders

what i want to bring up is mainly shirakura's statement from the toei hero max vol. 58 book (credit to Durandal#1105 for pointing this out to me a while ago and providing the info)

ohma having the power of all riders mainly stemmed from two things, the show itself and a comment made by shinichiro shirakura. the former is pretty fine as it is and have no issue whatsoever. ohma zi-o would still be a composite kamen rider up to heisei period with what we know so far

the one thing i want to point out was shirakura's comment. he said in the book that ohma zi-o possesses the power of all riders (basically what we already knew from the show), and consequently, ohma would also possess the power of every rider that appear in 2019 all the way to 2068 as well (so basically beyond heisei and even reiwa period)

this is something that directly clash with what we knew in canon, as in-universe, there hasn't been any kamen rider ever since the advent of ohma zi-o since the very time itself became stagnant (barring the existence of future riders like shinobi, quiz, and kikai). however, shirakura also pointed out that he made the setting with the intention of creating kamen rider series for at least the next 50 years. so his comment about ohma zi-o possessing the power of riders that came after him might be speaking in term of real life production context rather than in-universe lore context

õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òé©Òé¬ÒéªÒü«þÖ¢ÕÇëõ╝©õ©ÇÚâÄÒâùÒâ¡ÒâçÒâÑÒâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝Òü«þÖ║Þ¿ÇÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÒÇîÒé¬Òâ╝Òâ×Òé©Òé¬ÒéªÒü»Õà¿Òâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéƵîüÒüñÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒü¬Òü«ÒüºÕ¢ôþäÂ2019´¢×2067Õ╣┤Òü«ÕÉäÕ╣┤Òü½þÖ╗Õá┤ÒüÖÒéïÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒééµîüÒüñÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇì(『µØ▒µÿáÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝MAX Vol.58』Òü«ÒéñÒâ│Òé┐ÒâôÒâÑÒâ╝ÒéêÒéè)Òü¿Òü«ÒüôÒü¿Òü¬Òü«ÒüºÒÇüµûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒéèÒü½Þ¬¡ÒéüÒü░µÿ¡ÕÆîÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òéäõ╗ñÕÆîÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝ÕɽÒéÇÕà¿Òâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé(Õèçõ©¡ÒüºÒü»Òé¬Òâ╝Òâ×Òé©Òé¬ÒéªÞ¬òþöƒõ╗ÑÚÖìÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òü»Þ¬òþöƒÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüºÒü»ÕÉäÕ╣┤Òü½þÖ╗Õá┤ÒüÖÒéïÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÞí¿Þ¿ÿÒü¿þƒøþø¥ÒüÖÒéïõ╗ûÒÇüþÖ¢ÕÇëÒâùÒâ¡ÒâçÒâÑÒâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝Òü»õ╗èÕ¥î50Õ╣┤Òâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝ÒéÆõ¢£ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒéèÒüºÒüôÒü«Þ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéÆõ¢£ÒüúÒüƒÒü¿þÖ║Þ¿ÇÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒüôÒü«þÖ║Þ¿ÇÒü«2067Õ╣┤Òü¿Òü»Õèçõ©¡Òü«µÖéÚûôÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒéƵîçÒüÖÒü¿µÇØÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒÇé)

tl;dr

ohma zi-o would still be a composite kamen rider, that wouldn't change. but it's most likely the case that this composite rider clause doesn't extend beyond heisei era riders (ohma wouldn't have zero-one's power as example, as he originate from reiwa era) if we're going solely with what we know from the show

however, shirakura's comment would effectively ensure that ohma will be a composite kamen rider that'll include all future, incoming kamen rider inside his repertoire. this wouldn't give ohma an immediate effect, considering zero-one hasn't even aired yet. but this would essentially make sure that whatever new kamen rider that we add into the site in the future would be something that ohma would possess as well. this is, of course, presuming that we take shirakura's statement into account

the earliest buff that this thing would gave to ohma is the power from every riders of zero-one

any thoughts on this? this is a pretty big powerlevel thing

I'm thinking that as a massive lowball, we should only scale Ohma to the current Heisei riders (including Shinobi, Quiz, etc.).

ohma already scale to pretty much every existing rider as of currently. what i proposed would mean that the scaling will also apply to future riders being produced as well. mind, it still wouldn't give him any sort of significant changes right now as there's no change technically speaking lmao

That seems dubious at best if we're strictly using the above statement.

Ok so his statement could either be in production context, or lore context, we can't be sure. What's more, we don't know what the future holds, his statement may not hold any weight in future installments.

However, if we were to take his word as gospel, the situation would be similar to Yhwach and his Quincy powers. He may have them, but it is not in character for him to use them since he couldn't possibly display them now.

we've got the final episode followed by the fact that the cast still most likely going to end up being kamen riders again (future zi-o content and the geiz v-cinema we're going to get eventually). we also got another statement about how the zi-o whose story we follow throughout the series is the first step into the future unlike the previous ohma zi-o who stagnate in the era of past

it's very likely that shirakura made the comment with these things in consideration. in which case this would holds true since the current sougo is the king of time that also stepped into the future unlike the sougo that became a tyrant and made the timeline stagnant

as of now, i'm personally neutral, leaning towards agreeing with shirakura though i'd like more supporting evidences as well (that we're likely going to get in the v-cinemas and/or print works). but in the case that current sougo obtain the power of king again in the new timeline, it's pretty likely that shirakura's comment above would apply in full

and the second paragraph is inself pretty irrelevant. we always know that kamen rider as a whole is massively plagued by cis ever since 2000 if not earlier. this is partly the reason why tendou never abuse the shit out of the hyper zecter after he got it or how eiji never abuse medajalibur and gatakiriba combo to zerg rush someone. and it's also pretty moot anyway considering on this very same revision thread, ohma zi-o had information analysis as something that would be added into his page

Sir Ovens said:
Ok so his statement could either be in production context, or lore context, we can't be sure. What's more, we don't know what the future holds, his statement may not hold any weight in future installments.
However, if we were to take his word as gospel, the situation would be similar to Yhwach and his Quincy powers. He may have them, but it is not in character for him to use them since he couldn't possibly display them now.
At least in the latest Ep, he shows a rider kick with Kuuga Symbol and delivers an army of energy bats that is like Kiva's power and the former he used power of many Ridewatches such as Kuuga, Kiba and Ryuki, but is not more any weight in future?.So we should remove this statement or not now?

At least in the latest Ep, he shows a rider kick with Kuuga Symbol and delivers an army of energy bats that is like Kiva's power and the former he used power of many Ridewatches such as Kuuga, Kiba and Ryuki, but is not more any weight in future?.So we should remove this statement or not now?

should we add possible 2-A to oma zi-o too

at this point, i'm sure that the proposed changes are good to be implemented into the page. i'll make the changes if it's hadn't been done already.

we can move on with some other things. though alternatively, we can also discuss it on some other thread for another time

just checked the page. it's there already. though i'll have to note that you implemented the changes even before a staff voiced their opinion, when there were only my and jamesthetaker agreement. while it turns out to be still fine in the end, try to wait until you get the ok from a staff in future revisions @linkslayerlvlx

with that being said. we can discuss other things related to ohma zi-o's laundry list of hax or we can save it for future revisions thread

I'm gonna like, work on a Zi-O page on my Sandbox.

Gonna add all the hax he has, and let's just say it's a lot.

i'm thinking of something along the lines of linking a blog page into ohma zi-o's page wherein the blog in question have all of ohma's hax list. simply putting them in a tabber seems excessive

I mean I'm open to the idea of making a blog explaining where all the hax comes from, but we do in fact have to list them all out on the page no matter how ugly it looks. Just look at Oryx, the Taken King

you'd be hard pressed finding an apt comparison for ohma's potential fully listed abilities & power tab. we're talking about a composite character composed out of what's essentially 4 decades worth of history. if listing every powers is something mandatory then i guess i can't really say much about it. but we're probably talking about something that might be double the length of what you linked, assuming we're gonna cramp all the abilities he'd get in a single tabber

that's not really an effective solution, might as well create a tabber for each and every rider show while we're at it. even a single kamen rider show tends to have a wide variety of abilities shown. we could probably judge a series based on how many hax it has and cramp them all within a single tabber. if it starts to get a little bit too long, make another tabber

so probably something like this

kuuga-faiz

some abilities

blade-kiva

some abilities

so on and so forth

To be fair, a majority of his abilities are overlapped between multiple riders. Stuff like fire manip and explosion manip are examples.

and most of them tends to have differing explanation and/or mechanic as to how they work that you'd have to differentiate between each power. point is ohma's abilities and power section is pretty meme long. just a singe power of statistical amplification could have an entire paragraph dedicated solely for it

Yeah...

I'd appreciate it if the other Kamen Rider pages get done so my workload becomes less of a hasstle. But I'd still try my best to make the page as understandable as possible.

Back