• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okami: Amaterasu and Yami revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I've never played the game, so I'm not sharp in the lore, bu there appears to be some circular reasoning in Yami and Ama's profiles.

Amaterasu is supposedly Galaxy Level because she fought Yami at the end of the game, but Yami is only Galaxy Level because he fought her. As far as I can see, none of the feats presented in the profiles provide any further explanation than that.

I was wondering this as well. The profiles seem to have a bizarre circular scaling and no listed feats that justify their ratings.

Could anyone well informed on the series please provide an explanation, or should will we have to change their statistics?

It is likely that Yami is scaled to Ammy since she is the one with the Galaxy spinning feat.

Once again, this galaxy spinning feat was calculated to only be At least Solar System level.

If that is where the scaling comes from, it needs to be revised.

Yeah it does. I will have the calc group redo the calc since our energy scale has changed. Plus it was a very rough calc that had yet to be revised.

Well our energy scale changing won't effect anything. As the value of the calc is still in our current Solar System range.

However we might need to revise that calc, as the person himself did say it was rather rough and needed some revision.

However besides this does anyone have a reason for them being 3-C?

Taken from our "Celestial Bodies Feats" page.

• If a whole Galaxy is moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Galaxy level.
So...possible upgade instead?

Ryukama said:
However besides this does anyone have a reason for them being 3-C?
My girlfriend has played the game several times over, i'll ask her whenever she gets off work today. It will be much later on in the afternoon if that will help.

Dark has a point about the Celestial Body feat page. And Superman Prime One Millio just got an upgrade right now for similiar reasons.

Perhaps instead we should upgrade the characters, and put this as the justification.

13 constellations is just 4-A, not 3-C.

Well if this feat is now considered Galaxy level by our system, then the issue isn't to justify her final form being 3-C. Rather adjusting her 2nd form to 3-C as well, as that is the one that did the feat apparently.

Alright. So Okami's second form should be "At least 3-C" then?

Edit: Got the name wrong. It's Amaterasu. My bad.

So if our new regulations that Ant linked to put this feat at Galaxy level, then how does this sound?

Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Spun an entire galaxy using her wind brush power) | Galaxy level (Considerably stronger than her previous form. Defeated Yami at the end of the game)

Key: Ryoshima Coast | Endgame

Antvasima has given me permission to adjust the profile, so I will be doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back