• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible TV Show: AP/Speed Revisions, Black Hole and Tier 4 feats.

To be completely 100% fair, Nolan then proceeds to tank a full force punch from Mark without even budging an inch and even mocks him for how weak it was.
To add to this, Nolan is completely eating Mark's punches in that same sequence. That entire fight repeatedly shows that a conflicted and held back Nolan effortlessly overpowers Mark in season 1—even when he's angry, which is when he's at his strongest

Also, I noticed that the fact that Mark's full power is based on his rage hasn't been mentioned. Whereas previously the Immortal out-performed an enraged Mark against a battle-damaged Nolan on the same day, Mark in season 2 episode 5 is stronger than him even without his rage boosting him

Why are we pretending like scaling to Omni-mans Low 6-B feat mean their equal to him? Omni-Man did the feat super casually just by flying. Just let everyone who has caused notable damage to Omni-Man scale to that value, while Omni-Man himself should scale above it by an unknown degree.

I don't think he's weak enough to warrant that kind of downscale. He fought on par with Thula whose certainly comparable to Nolan, so.
how is she comparable to Nolan? She got smacked around, and every time Nolan did something to her, she'd get smacked up. He literally curbstomps her with his own elbow dawg.

Omni-man is like >~ Thula and most viltrumites. He's stronger, but they downscale

Last edited:
There's been an entire discussion about Thula's scaling the page before this one. All my points and the points of others have been discussed there— not planning to rehash the debate.

while viltrumites get stronger with age, i dont recall a lot of time passing to justify mark getting stronger, so i think we could just have a single key and then adding that when he stopped holding back he managed to fight against viltrumites alongside nolan, it makes no sense to hold thula or mark far below his level IMO

i think is worth nothing that despite being equally strong, viltrumites seem to be "fragile" enough that they can seriously wound if not one shot each other with lucky hits and such, like Lucan's obviously on Nolan's level and yet he managed to slice his stomach open and then impale him with a rocky spike, or Nolan and Vidor beating each other up until Nolan managed to punch both sides of his head at once and crush his skull

also worth nothing that during the fight, there is a quick sequence where the two fights start jumping between each other, and during that, Mark and Nolan switch opponents and they both hurt Vidor and Thula, but then Vidor headbutts Mark and Thula slices someone off screen, i think the implication is that it was Nolan

i think the fight makes it clear that bloodlusted mark is strong enough to be a threat to viltrumites on Nolan's level

moving on

Allen just needs a calc for that

Nolan wasn't inside of the black hole's event horizon, just hovering far away above the accression disk, so i'm pretty sure he wasn't significantly affected by it's pull, otherwise the ship he saved wouldn't probably been destroyed before he pushed them

I can see why why Q^2 thought it wasn't a direct star feat, the laser seem to be a piercing beam that doesn't explode or anything, and the star seemed to collapse unto itself before exploding, kinda like a supernova, so it was like the beam pierced and destabilized it's core

not sure if that's how supernovas work though or anything, so i think is fine to put it as star level

not sure if that's how supernovas work though or anything
That's how one type of Supernova works. To quote NASA
At some point in a massive star's life, the center of the star has been converted to iron and nuclear fusion in the core is no longer an exothermal process. Nuclear fusion ceases and, without this source of thermal pressure, gravity, exerting its inexorable pull on the star, seems to be winning the battle. The star continues its collapse. Then a strange reaction takes place during which electrons and protons are pushed so close together that they merge to become neutrons, releasing energy in the form of neutrinos. There is no available space between the neutrons: they are supported by neutron degenerate pressure. This halts the gravitational collapse and the outer, more tenuous stellar material 'bounces' upon hitting the degenerate core, much like a wave hitting a sea wall bounces back on itself. The conversion of the central core to neutrons releases 1051 ergs of neutron binding potential energy, and after the bounce, the outer layers of the star are violently ejected into the ISM.

If the star starts with between 5 and 12 times the mass of our sun, the neutron degeneracy pressure in the core is thought to be able to withstand the gravitational pressure of the star remaining after the supernova explosion. In this case, a neutron star is left in the center of the SNR. If the neutron star is rotating, it may become a pulsar, emitting radiation in a beam which sweeps the earth as the pulsar rotates. If the star is massive enough, even neutron degenerate pressure will not be able to hold up against gravitational collapse, and the remains continue to be squeezed inward by gravity, forrming a singularity, or black hole.
So a Type II will first implode and then it will explode.

That's how one type of Supernova works. To quote NASA

So a Type II will first implode and then it will explode.
i wasn’t refereing to the imploding and exploding, i was referring to the possibility that the laser pierced theough the star’s core and destabilized it, and if that can force a supernova

I agree with the laser star destryoing feat being 4-C. It's pretty blatant, though I don't think anyone scales to it from what I remember

Omni-Man's Black Hole feat need to be calced. He gets pretty close to the event horizon too which would make him even stronger likely

Allen and by extention Season 1 Mark (as he fought Allen pretty equally before his zenkai) should both be MFTL+ since Allen regularly travels to Earth from the planet of the coalition mistaking it for Urath

I don't agree to Rex scaling to Mark though. He sent the Octoboss flying pretty effortlessly and he wasn't going all out either, so Rex wouldn't scale to that. Rex should get a far higher rating for that instead

Back