• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.!: New Tier Keys

Seeing as how each season introduces some brand new busted ass feat that scales to the majority of the cast, I propose we add new keys for each of the seasons and then End of the Series for K.O.

Attack Potency: At least Wall level, most likely Building level+ (Able to cause notable craters or even break holes in walls, despite being much weaker than Season 1 Radicles and Enid as level 0.1, has still been able to fight against Season 1 Darrell alongside them, he has trouble breaking solid metal, however) | City Block level Reasoned with T.K.O. and gained control of his power, however, is still a Level 3 hero. Though he notes he is still not used to this new power) | Small City level (Somewhat comparable to Chip Damage) | At least Continent level+, possibly Small Star level (Perfectly merged with T.K.O. during his Glorb-infused rampage, combining their power completely. Should be comparable to the rest of the cast, who should be comparable to or more powerful than Season 3 Professor Venomous and Fink. Grew to become a Level 100 Hero)

Key: Season 1/Start of Series | Season 2/Controlling T.K.O. | Season 3 | End of Series

Is the OK K.O.! crossover with Ben 10 Reboot, Teen Titans GO! and Steven Universe canon to OK K.O.? Well if so I might have another character/feat to scale him from.

We try to avoid scaling from Crossovers, as the character tend to become very rescaled to each other during them.

@Ant that's true but the feat would fit in the middle of the last key thus being consistent (as far as I know) and in season 1 K.O. has a comparable feat to the one in the crossover. He basically takes a hit by someone who took a hit (don't think bad guy is dead) by Ben transformed into Finn the Human... who is at least 5C, likely 5A.

Crossovers are almost always very unreliable. It is better to find in-series feats to scale from instead. Sorry.

@Ant can it be used as supporting evidence for in-series feats tho? I don't really know anything about OK K.O.! aside from this planet busting feat and the scaling to Finn the Human so I'll leave it to the other guys to determine if it's consistent or not.

You should contact Antoniofer as well.

BTW, Season 3 KO should lose the abilities he gets from using TKO's power, cause it's established he lost access to them after locking him up again.

UltimateFlare said:
BTW, Season 3 KO should lose the abilities he gets from using TKO's power, cause it's established he lost access to them after locking him up again.
K.O. didn't lock T.K.O. away. That was the problem. K.O. unsealed T.K.O. and they merged into one being, since that's what they are, K.O.

Anyway, if we do not get any further input, I suppose that separating statistics based on different parts in the series seems uncontroversial to apply, as long as there are calculations to base them on.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, if we do not get any further input, I suppose that separating statistics based on different parts in the series seems uncontroversial to apply, as long as there are calculations to base them on.
Giving the fact TKO and PKO are confirmed to be KO,not a different person KO should just be a composite version of them Also Venomous should be continental with equipment and is not on his profile And can't we just make a Strike stand alone profile that only scales to people he defeated but we don't scale people from him?

I do not know anything about this series. What would the statistics be based on?

Wouldn't P.K.O. be twice as powerful as K.O. (as powerful as K.O. and T.K.O. combined)? T.K.O. can output 54 tons, just below City Block level+.

PKO would be technically way more powerful than KO (since most of KO's strenght in S2 comes from TKO's power...at least it seems that way).

Also where do you have Shadowy? Since most characters seem to grow in strenght he could be stronger in S3 than he was in S2.

Or you could have PKO as strong as Shadowy and assume he's stronger than the sum of it's parts.

Back