• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Revive Heroes!

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
It's time to freshen up these profiles. There are too many missing P&As to list but they're all listed in these completed blogs I've made of all of them.

This is what they will look like with all additions put in place:

In addition to this, we need to update the tiering significantly.

You're Tier 7!

Firstly, I don't think it's fair that the characters are grouped into "Early Series" and "Late Series" since they level up over the course of 3 seasons. Instead, I propose that we divide their keys by Season, with forms like T.K.O. and Shadowy Figure being extensions of that key instead of different ones entirely, since they are transformations their base form can pull off, whether it be voluntarily or involuntarily.

Now, let's look at K.O. I've found sufficient reason to believe that his Season 1 self should scale to Rad and Enid instead of being stuck in 9-A. We see him capable of fighting the Boxbots, who are regularly capable of fighting Rad and Enid as well. I believe 9-A just needs to go away entirely because of this.

Now, let's look at the tiering again. Right now, the regular S1 cast sits at Low 7-C, scaling to Radicles's explosion, but recently, this explosion was calced that Lord Boxman was able to survive. Boxman is portrayed as one of the weakest characters in the series and needs technology to keep up with the rest of the cast/use his robots to fight for him, so everyone should scale above him.

The next thing I want to talk about is Chip Damage. A calc was accepted a long time ago about him performing a feat that scaled to Low 7-B and more recently, we found that the feat also pulled Class P LS results as well. We see that S2 Enid has the capability of physically contending with him, so I propose that the S2 characters who scale to Enid are changed accordingly.

Everything S3-related can stay.

Another thing I want to talk about is speed. There are characters in the verse who are able to fight and catch Mr. Gar off-guard, who has a higher reaction speed than most characters. These characters would get a higher reaction speed on their profiles. Likewise, those that scale to S3 Enid and K.O., who have an accepted reaction feat that was calced to be Massively FTL+ would also have this.

In addition to this, all characters who scale via the video game Let's Play Heroes won't be scaling anymore since it is not canon, which means A Real Magic Skeleton, who has no combat feats of not outside of the game, should have his page deleted.

Agreed: Dalsean027, DarkDragonMedeus, TheGuy, HammerStrikes219, Lonkitt, Nierre, LaserPrecision (7)
Disagreed:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I meant to comment on this earlier. My apologies

I absolutely agree with keys going by seasons rather than labels like “Early Series” and “Late Series”. It gives a clearly idea of what timeframe the keys are referring to and so on

And as for the rest of the revision, I agree with it too

I meant to comment on this earlier. My apologies

I absolutely agree with keys going by seasons rather than labels like “Early Series” and “Late Series”. It gives a clearly idea of what timeframe the keys are referring to and so on

And as for the rest of the revision, I agree with it too
Tyvm!

Back