• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh so totally worth it.

I think Yukari should be able to beat Link via Death Manip (Boundary of life and Death), I'm not very well versed with Link.

@Saikou his death resistance isn't that great. At best, it just puts link at a time limit before he dies.

Zombie may not have been the right term. He's a shade, which is a form of ghost. That being said, Link's DM puts him on a timer with constant exposure. All Link needs to do to continue not dying is stop the DM from being operated.

I have no counter for that, actually. If she would do it, and I don't know my waifu enough to know if she would, then the best Link could do is ask the Triforce to make it stop or something ovo.

However, Link's timestop is helpful here, given that her resistance comes from a different form of time manipulation, right?

I mean I don't think Link uses his time stop that much in battle. Certainly less than Yukari just fleeing and sniping from Hell or something.

Her resistance is nonsense tbh. It should be Time Paradox Resistance.

It's Link's central item in PH, he uses it whenever he sees t in Classic, and it's one of the first things he uses in BotW, I think.

What is PH?! The PH of water?! CAL YOUR ACRONYMS ARE CONFUSING ME

I do get BotW tho. And I'm pretty sure that's not something that is spammed all the time as a main weapon. Doesn't it have limited range anyway? We be starting at interstellar distance here my boy.

We starting at 4Km max -3-

ovo

PH is Phantom Hourglass, btw.

It isn't spammed in BotW, as you stated, so you're right. But Link's tactical nature of exploiting weaknesses gives him impetus to use his most practical things first. Or at least, that's how we treat him anyway.

Yeah but it's not like he will go all Bayo and anyone who doesn't resist time stop insta lose.

Also Link doesn't resist spatial manip. And according to Yukari's new Last Word...

Touhou 15
Touhou 15.5 Antinomy of Common Flowers - All Last Words-0

...She really likes to use Spatial Manip to kill people.

Anyways, I honestly don't know who would win, as both have crazy things to mess with the other. Yukari has sniping and spatial screwery and conceptual stuff. Link has time stop and EE and conceptual stuff. I'd have to go inconclnclusive, as both are smart enough to kill the other with their best stuff.

Yukari has time stuff too though? And res to it. But seems likely. Not voting yet (cause lazy)

But I feel like this is a super important question that would dictate how the battle goes and has been bothering me.... Cal is Yukari really your waifu :33

I mean you can visibly see while fighting Yukari as Sakuya that the former gets affected by time stop, so no.

On the basis that Yukari's more likely to just hax and go home than her opponent, plus absurd range advantage (That she can abuse due to 4 km), I'm really going for her. No Sand Manip resist for you.

The chica needs to use the right hax to win for once, and due to Link's intangibility, spatial hax may be inefficient. So Link's timestop is still useful, and he's willing to just be efficient and go home too, plus having Zelda's precog.

Not sure how intangibility counters Spatial Manipulation. Even non-corporeality wouldn't help with space itself being ripped apart. Time Stop certainly doesn't have 4 km range. And no, Link certainly isn't the one to start with hax from the start. At least not the extent of Yukari.

Considering she's never been in a fight, besides just shooting arrows, saying her abilitiies are limited to spontaneous moments when her other TF abilities have been used actively, like telepathy, is very unfair.

Back