• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh so totally worth it.

Take my kudos.

Well in general a lot of 2hus end up being treated like that too, like not using moves that can kill just because they don't use them on friendly sparring matches.

@COB Well, either way Yukari should be more than capable of affecting intangible beings, all things considered so we're just having this conversation for lore if anything... lol

*the more you know rainbow passing by*

In all honesty, it's very ooc for Link to be forced to cross kilometer-wide distances instead of not giving any advantage and being practical about it. And the fight would be way more interesting with standard melee range. But again, Saik has better reasoning.

No, I'm not bitter.

With every upgrade, with every matches lost against Touhou characters, Cal's grudge is growing and growing.

But Faaaaate that response was for Saikou, not for yours (In fact I missed that response of yours)

Would me spamming lewd Linkette and Yukaris help-

Wait hold on it was a joke don't ban me!

If only one more vote is needed for this match, then change my vote to Yukari, I supposed. ;-;

all-powerful Triforce...

Touhou should become 4-A so Kirby and Bowser can make them pay

I...honestly can't stop laughing after that.

Something I find funny is that Link and Ganon have some sort of Madoka/Homura vibe in a battle. Link is more defensive and while he has some very good offensive abilities, his wall of defenses is what make sure him grand. Ganon isn't nearly as defensive, but his love for lolBFR makes him very formidable.

Correction: Kirby lost to a bloodlusted Kirby character who had an ability she shouldn't and bloodlusted, she's becomes composite 2hu

Damn...all my favorite characters have a lot of losses if they have matches. Link with 3, Mewtwo with 3, Kirby with 2, Lavos with 2 and a metric ton of inconclusives...

Well, guess Lucario's my new favorite character ever ovo.

Accelerator and Digimon are in that tier. It's not hard to find someone who wrecks. Heck, other Pokémon like Dusknoir, Gengar, Hypno, and Malamar wreck lol.

I'm kinda glad that I don't have any of my big favorite characters at 2-A. That tier war looks like an absolute mess.

Back