• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh no, more bad ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give it to Frisk, tbh. He has dealt with the likes of Flowey, who are as much socioapthic as Kumagawa is (i'd say Flowey is a bit more unhinged), and given his determination, I think he'd try to SPARE Kumagawa and try to make him a good guy, which we know IS possible because... well, it happened.

Frisk's determination should also allow him to resist Book Marker's ultimate despair, like Medaka partially did. And given Kumagawa is also very determined (the guy is aware he is doomed to failure, yet kept lashing at mankind for years), I think Frisk should be able to still use ACT and SAVE.

At which point Kumagawa would likely concede defeat.

This said, Frisk is getting out with a LOOOOOOT of screws all over his body and face, and likely will take a few resets.

So I vote Frisk SAVEs/

Kumagawa would probably be able to seal and erase frisk tbh. He may have mid godly regen, but Book Maker should be able to deal with that

Loading wouldn't be able to save Frisk either, because All Fiction works retro actively

Kumagawa For Iaps reasons

Pretty sure this is a stomp under the new rules though as Frisk can't kill him

You don't need to FRA a stomp.

This is at absolute best an eternal stalemate if 7-C Frisk can undo Book Maker, and if they can't, it's not a real fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back