• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Hi, could someone please translate this?
phY0qqv.png
覇気の中でも“見聞色"を得意とし、"ギア2"を発動させる前のルフィの攻撃を、全て読み切ってかわしていた!

Specializing in the "Kenbunshoku" of Haki, she is capable of reading and dodging all of Luffy's attacks prior to him activating "Gear 2"!

覇気の中でも“見聞色"を得意とし、"ギア2"を発動させる前のルフィの攻撃を、全て読み切ってかわしていた!

Specializing in the "Kenbunshoku" of Haki, she is capable of reading and dodging all of Luffy's attacks prior to him activating "Gear 2"!
Thanks

Bump? Take your time.
女性剣士は、右手をすっと真上に掲げ--。

しなやかな動作で前方へと振り下ろした。

漆黒の宇宙に、虹色のオーロラが一直線に出現し、美しく揺らめくのをスティカは見た。同時に、まるで無数の歌い手が唱和するかのような不思議な音が響いた。

心意計 (シンイだい) の針が、上端でびりびりと震動した。

星が。

あまりにも巨大な隕石が、どこからともなく出現し、炎をまとわりつかせながら頭上を横切っていく。

カルディナとアドミナを結ぶ航路上の小惑星は、何十年も昔に一つ残らず破壊されたはずだ。だが、機竜全体を揺さぶるほどの重量感は、幻では有り得ない。

己に向かって突進してくる巨大な岩に気付いたか、アビッサル・ホラーが吼えた。

新たに二本の触腕を生成し、星を受け止めようとするかの如く振りかざす。

衝突は無音だった。

燃え盛る隕石の先端が、宇宙獣の腕を瞬時に分解し。

巨軀の中心に、容易く沈み込み--。

闇素の凝 集たる獣を、一撃のもとに粉砕した。

The female swordsman raised her right hand up--

And with a graceful motion, swung it down.

Stika saw a rainbow-colored aurora appear, flickering beautifully and going in a straight line in the jet-black universe. At the same time, a strange sound resounded, as if countless singers were chanting.

The needle of the mental device shuddered at the top.

It was a star.

A huge meteorite came out of nowhere and flew by her head with flames clinging onto it.

Every single asteroid on the path between Cardina and Admina should have been destroyed decades ago. However, it was no illusion that the weight of the whole machine dragon was shaken.

The Abyssal Horror roared as it noticed the oncoming huge rock heading towards it.

It formed two new arms and swung them as if to catch the star.

The collision was quiet.

The burning tip of the meteorite instantly disintegrated the space beast's arms.

Easily sinking into the center of the huge body.

The beast, an agglomeration of dark elements, was crushed in a single blow.

I have to ask, why are you even requesting translations of text that we have both fan translated, followed by officially translated versions of? There isn't even a discrepancy between the two...

Here I am, a day later, take your time once again.
『〈汝〉が誰であるかと問うことは、すなわち〈我〉は何者かという問いと同義だ。私とは、君に対しての〈汝〉であり、〈対話者〉であり、ある意味において、君という存在と同義でもある。君の発した問いが〈自分とは何か〉をも同時に指すように。しかし、今のところこれでは対話を進めるのに不便ではあるから、私はひとまず自分に、〈シュレディンガー〉という名を冠することにしようか』

「マム!」

エンジェルはドアが開くのを待ちかねたように入り口を押し通った。デスクを前に、落ちついた様子でハードコピーをめくっていたマダム・キュヴィエは、顔を引きつらせて入ってきた養い子に、不作法をとがめるように眉をひそめてみせた。

「どうしたの、わたくしのエンジェル。しばらくは邪魔をしないでほしいとお願いしていたはずだけれど」

「〈ヘザ・シティ〉が、消滅しました」

エンジェルの声は震えていた。巨大なデスクに両手をつき、椅子に深く身をあずけた養母にむかって身を乗りだす。

そこはマダムとその養い子以外、少数の者しか知らない隠し施設であり、表向きの〈協会〉中枢部である〈ザ・シティ〉の華麗な塔頭は、この施設の隠れ蓑に使われているにすぎなかった。本当に意味のある決定は、他ならぬここから下されていた。

'The question of who is <Thou> would be the same with the question of Who is <I>.' I am the <Thou> to you, the <interlocutor>, and in a sense, the same as you are just as the question you posed also refers to "What are you?". But for now, this is inconvenient for the dialogue, so I'll just refer myself as <Schrodinger>."

"Mum!"

Angel pushed through the doorway as if he had been waiting for it to open. Madame Cuvier, who had been calmly flipping through a hard copy at her desk, raised an eyebrow at her adopted son, who walked in with a scowl on his face, as if to chide him for his rudeness.

"What's the matter, my angel? I thought I asked you to stay out of my way for a while."

"<Heza City> is gone."

Angel's voice was trembling. He put his hands on the huge desk and leaned forward toward his foster mother, who was slumped deeply in her chair.

It was a hidden facility known only to a few, except for Madame and her adopted son, and the ornate towers of <The City>, ostensibly the heart of the <Association>, were merely a front for the facility. Decisions that really made sense were made from here, of all places.

女性剣士は、右手をすっと真上に掲げ--。

しなやかな動作で前方へと振り下ろした。

漆黒の宇宙に、虹色のオーロラが一直線に出現し、美しく揺らめくのをスティカは見た。同時に、まるで無数の歌い手が唱和するかのような不思議な音が響いた。

心意計 (シンイだい) の針が、上端でびりびりと震動した。

星が。

あまりにも巨大な隕石が、どこからともなく出現し、炎をまとわりつかせながら頭上を横切っていく。

カルディナとアドミナを結ぶ航路上の小惑星は、何十年も昔に一つ残らず破壊されたはずだ。だが、機竜全体を揺さぶるほどの重量感は、幻では有り得ない。

己に向かって突進してくる巨大な岩に気付いたか、アビッサル・ホラーが吼えた。

新たに二本の触腕を生成し、星を受け止めようとするかの如く振りかざす。

衝突は無音だった。

燃え盛る隕石の先端が、宇宙獣の腕を瞬時に分解し。

巨軀の中心に、容易く沈み込み--。

闇素の凝 集たる獣を、一撃のもとに粉砕した。

The female swordsman raised her right hand up--

And with a graceful motion, swung it down.

Stika saw a rainbow-colored aurora appear, flickering beautifully and going in a straight line in the jet-black universe. At the same time, a strange sound resounded, as if countless singers were chanting.

The needle of the mental device shuddered at the top.

It was a star.

A huge meteorite came out of nowhere and flew by her head with flames clinging onto it.

Every single asteroid on the path between Cardina and Admina should have been destroyed decades ago. However, it was no illusion that the weight of the whole machine dragon was shaken.

The Abyssal Horror roared as it noticed the oncoming huge rock heading towards it.

It formed two new arms and swung them as if to catch the star.

The collision was quiet.

The burning tip of the meteorite instantly disintegrated the space beast's arms.

Easily sinking into the center of the huge body.

The beast, an agglomeration of dark elements, was crushed in a single blow.
Thanks!

I have to ask, why are you even requesting translations of text that we have both fan translated, followed by officially translated versions of? There isn't even a discrepancy between the two...
One translation said dwarf planets and one translation said asteroids

prob last thing for a while
sZnCgAC.png

Can i get this translated
戒律王ゾディアーク

蛇遣の座

神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止められた赤子の天使王。

圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ伏せ消滅させる。

森羅万象の法則を創造することが可能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

Martial King Zodiac

Ophiuchus

A baby angel king who was prevented from growing due to being the most powerful of fantasy beings created by the gods.

With his overwhelming power, he can twist and destroy everything in his path.

He can potentially create the laws of all things, and can punish all phenomena and living creatures in place of God. He is called the Martial King for this reason, and thus no one can stand before him.

Persisting like a fly, I return with another SMT excerpt, here.

Thinking about it, I think this verse is one of the verses you get bombarded with the most (no thanks to me), next to HST stuff.

Been a while so can someone translate this for me.
ヤバイ!

「肉食」の動物系 (ゾオンけい) は凶暴性も増すんだ!

“自然系 (ロギア)”

“動物系 (ゾオン)”

“超人系 (パラミシア)”

特異な能力は数々あれど…自らの身体能力が

純粋に強化されるのは”動物系”の特性…

鍛えれば鍛える程に“力”は増幅する

迫撃において”動物系"こそが最強の種だに!!!

Oh no!

“Carnivorous” Zoan are ferocious!

“Logia”
“Zoan”
“Paramecia”

Many of them are unique abilities for one’s physical abilities.

The Zoan type is the one that truly strengthens you.

The more you train, the more “power” you obtain.

When it comes to close attacks, the Zoan reigns supreme!!!

Something of this sort?

ヤバイ!

「肉食」の動物系 (ゾオンけい) は凶暴性も増すんだ!

“自然系 (ロギア)”

“動物系 (ゾオン)”

“超人系 (パラミシア)”

特異な能力は数々あれど…自らの身体能力が

純粋に強化されるのは”動物系”の特性…

鍛えれば鍛える程に“力”は増幅する

迫撃において”動物系"こそが最強の種だに!!!

Oh no!

“Carnivorous” Zoan are ferocious!

“Logia”
“Zoan”
“Paramecia”

Many of them are unique abilities for one’s physical abilities.

The Zoan type is the one that truly strengthens you.

The more you train, the more “power” you obtain.

When it comes to close attacks, the Zoan reigns supreme!!!

Something of this sort?
Thanks. Was looking for a multiplier to use from the part “The more you train, the more “power” you obtain” but thank you regardless

Persisting like a fly, I return with another SMT excerpt, here.

Thinking about it, I think this verse is one of the verses you get bombarded with the most (no thanks to me), next to HST stuff.
Probably because it's actually getting a revision done right followed by HST and Bayonetta, along with Guilty Gear, DMC, and Pokemon ish to a degree. Everything else is just whatever from what I'm seeing.

あなたは誰? どうして、わたしたちの前に現れたの?

少女だったものが言った。猫はまた喉を鳴らして笑った。

『存在を脱した者はもはや因果にとらわれることなく、時と空間を超越し、あらゆる時間、あらゆる場所に、無限にあらわれ遍在する……』

猫の姿が膨らみ、薄れ、しだいに形を崩していくように見えた。それはあいかわらず猫だったが、同時に、何か別のものだった。彼らが三人であって同時に一体であるように、猫もまた猫でありながら何か別のものだった。しかもそれは、極めて近しいものであるようにも思えた。次々と移り変わっていく姿の中で、銀色の瞳だけは常に不変だった。

『…だから、調律者はどんな場所にも、どんな時にも姿を現すことができる。どんな形でも、姿でも、人でも、猫でも、悪魔でも..…』

今や彼らは鏡を見ているように、自分たちと相似形のものと相対していることに気づいた。それは歓迎するように微笑みを浮かべ、白く輝く両手をさしのべた。

『ようこそ、時の上に遍在するもの、涅槃に達したるもの、世界の調律者、光の王』

やわらかく響く声でそれは言った。一千億の世界が奏でる奏楽がその上にかぶさった。

『待っていたよ、とても長い間。だがここでは一瞬が永遠と同じになる。だから現在は次の一瞬に重なり、過去はさらに遠い未来となる。私がだれだか、わかったかい?』

わかった。彼らはすべてを了解した。進み出て、自分たち自身の手を取った。手は重なったと思うとたちまち一つになり、一度も分かれたことなどないかのようになった。

Who are you? Why do you appear before us?

Said someone who was once a girl. The cat laughed once more and purred.

'One who has escaped existence and is no longer bound by causality. Someone who has transcended space-time, appearing infinitely and present in all times and places.'

The cat's figure seemed to swell, fade, and gradually lose its shape. It was still a cat yet was simultaneously something else. Just as they were three people and one thing at the same time, the cat was a cat and something else at the same time. Moreover, they seemed to be extremely close to each other. In the midst of their ever-changing appearance, only their silver eyes remained unchanged.

'So, the tuner can appear in any place and at any time. In any form, shape, person, cat, or demon...'

Now they found themselves looking into a mirror, relative to their own likeness. It smiled welcomingly and held out its shining white hands.

'Welcome, Omnipresent over time, Attainer of Nirvana, Ruler of the World, Lord of Light.'

It said in a soft, resonant voice. The music of a hundred billion worlds played over it.

'I've waited a long time, a very long time. But here, a moment is the same as an eternity. So the present overlaps the next moment, and the past becomes the more distant future. Do you know who I am?'

They do. They understood everything. They stepped forward and took their own hands. As soon as their hands overlapped, they became one, as if they had never been separated.

Another day, another novel page. Here it is, as always, take your time.
彼らは岸辺に立って、遠い未来から現在の自分たち、過去の自分たち、そしてさらに遠い、未来の自分たちを見渡した。すべては同時にここにあり、糸に通したビーズ玉のように一様だった。ビーズ玉を貫く糸が、どの玉であろうと玉の中心を通っているように、どの時間、どの場所にも、さまざまな姿で常に彼らは存在した。必要なのは、ただ、選択のみだった。

『すべてはここに始まり、ここに終わる。しかし終わりは、次の始まりでもある』彼らのうちの猫である部分が楽しげに言った。『さあ、どうする――これから?』

彼らは光と音楽に充ちる世界を見下ろした。懐かしい世界が正しい響きを取りもどし、明るく輝いて歌っている。そこへ立ち戻る時もいずれ来ることはわかっていた、だが、今は、そして常に――

――無限 (ニルヴアーナ)へ!

三にして一なる声がそろって告げた。

彼らは岸辺を離れ、世界を離れて舞い上がった。光と音の響きかわす空間を駆け抜ける。

笑い声は鈴のようにりんりんと響いた。讃えよ、勝利を得しもの、大自在の境地を知るもの、歪みより生まれ落ちしもの、調律者、光の王。彼らは飛翔する――銀の鈴の音を響かせながら、笑い、抱き合い、前に永遠を、後ろには永劫を従えて。

They stood on the shore and looked out over the distant future at their present, past, and even their more distant, future selves. Everything was here at the same time, as uniform as a bead ball threaded through a string. It was always here, in different forms, at different times, in different places, just as the thread running through the bead ran through the center of every bead, no matter which one it was. All that was needed was a choice.

'Everything begins here and ends here. But the end is also the beginning of the next,' the cat part of them said happily. "So what now?'

They looked down at a world filled with light and music, where the old world had regained its proper resonance and was singing brightly. They knew that the time to return to it would come sooner or later, but for now, and always...

--To Nirvana!

Three voices in unison said it.

They soared away from the shore, away from the world. Light and sound rushed through the echoing space.

Their laughter rang out like a bell. Praise be to the victorious one, the one who knows the state of great freedom, the one who was born from distortion, the tuner, the lord of light. They flew--laughing and hugging each other with the sound of silver bells, eternity in front and behind them.

Can this scan be translated regarding the coordinate; it seems like the English translation from the game had some translation issues when compare to the Japanese version?
Thanks in advance.
ま、そりゃそうか。
アーカーシャ層に『座標』なんて概念、そもそもないだろうし。

Well, there you have it.
There's no such concept of 'coordinates' in the Akasha Layer.

Sorry for the double request, these boil back into the Akasha Stratum/Layer, can these two get translated, too? They’re very short, I just want all context.
ん、ちょっとこのターミナル、他のと勝手が違うみたい。

到達地点を座標で特定せず、存在との関連付けでやるみたいだね…。

Hmm. This terminal seems different from the others.

It doesn't seem to specify the arrival point by coordinates, but rather by an association to an existence...

Something of this sort?

Back