• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Sorry for requesting more but I need these two translated:
Kirito_x_Void_Japanese_RAW.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuna_Summons_A_Meteor_Japanese_RAW.png

1 ハオウバイザー

クロスセイバーの複眼。
自身を取り巻くあらゆる力の流れを視覚情報として捉えることが可能。
創造力豊かな変身者であれば、刃王剣十聖刃によって全知全能の書を制御し、万物に宿る無限の可能性、ひいては新たな物語の創造へと繋がるヒントを見出すこともできる。
@Maruishimaryishi @Qliphoth_Bacikal can you translate this please?
@Maruishimaryishi @Qliphoth_Bacikal please translate it if you have time. Thank you!

Can someone here translate this
トランクスに切り裂かれた合体ザマスだったが、その念は空へと舞い上がり地球全体を包み込んだ。

Can someone here translate this
トランクスに切り裂かれた合体ザマスだったが、その念は空へと舞い上がり地球全体を包み込んだ。
"The combined Zamasu was torn apart by Trunks, but the reminder soared into the sky and enveloped the entire earth."

You might need a 2nd translation from qlipoth i guess

"The combined Zamasu was torn apart by Trunks, but the reminder soared into the sky and enveloped the entire earth."

You might need a 2nd translation from qlipoth i guess
Is that from a machine translator or are you an translator here if you are a translator here then I might concede about the ae type 1

@Teezar

ただ敵り上げただ けだと大気圏内で服が 燃えて素っ裸になってる筈なので(服は普通の材質] なのです)エネルギーで相手を包み込んで ほぼ光速ではじき出す技という事にして、 摩擦熱の疑問を解消しようとしたんですね。 でも何故帰りの大気圏突入で服が無事 なのか・・・うーん、きっとボロスのエネルギーが まだ身体に残ってたんですよ.…!(汗)

If you just lifted up your enemies, their clothes would have burned in the atmosphere. The clothes are made of normal material]. It's a technique where you wrap the opponent in energy and I'm going to call it a technique that wraps the opponent in energy and flings him out at almost light speed. So you tried to solve the question of frictional heat. But why are my clothes still intact when I enter the atmosphere on the way back? Hmmm... I guess the energy from Boros was still in his body. I'm sure the Boros energy was still in my body. ...! (sweat)

@Teezar

ただ敵り上げただ けだと大気圏内で服が 燃えて素っ裸になってる筈なので(服は普通の材質] なのです)エネルギーで相手を包み込んで ほぼ光速ではじき出す技という事にして、 摩擦熱の疑問を解消しようとしたんですね。 でも何故帰りの大気圏突入で服が無事 なのか・・・うーん、きっとボロスのエネルギーが まだ身体に残ってたんですよ.…!(汗)

If you just lifted up your enemies, their clothes would have burned in the atmosphere. The clothes are made of normal material]. It's a technique where you wrap the opponent in energy and I'm going to call it a technique that wraps the opponent in energy and flings him out at almost light speed. So you tried to solve the question of frictional heat. But why are my clothes still intact when I enter the atmosphere on the way back? Hmmm... I guess the energy from Boros was still in his body. I'm sure the Boros energy was still in my body. ...! (sweat)
So even without boros kicking saitama to the moon in 3 seconds calcs the databook already gave details on the feat.

@Tezeer

If he were to just lift his opponent, his clothes would have burnt up in the earth’s atmosphere and he will be naked (the clothes are made of ordinary material) so this is a technique where the opponent is wrapped in energy and launched at roughly the speed of light, which is what I tried to solve the issue regarding the frictional heat. But why was his opponents clothes still intact on the wayback? I’m certain it was from Boros’ energy still being in his body…!

Think this is more closer?

(Kingdom Hearts Union X spoilers warning)

As there's an inconsistency between this fantranslation

"If you refuse sleep, you will join with a brand new heart."

to this fantranslation

"If you refuse sleep, you will dissolve into a new heart..."

in terms of wording over that sentence, I think it would be best to ask in here which wording is more accurate, in the official English version of the game it's worded as

"If you don't your heart will simply melt into a new one"

Here's the japanese version of the cutscene, BTW

Let's just say that if the meaning fits more the one used in the official English version, I'll have to merge two pages, but if not I can add a note to a certain profile to avoid unecessary talk about merging the pages, as many in the KH fanbase think over what the English and Everglow's version says than the KHInsider version.
Another reason I also hesitate on merging the pages is how if two guys essencially had the exact same heart, it goes against the lore of how hearts work.

Last edited:
@Maruishimaryishi @Qliphoth_Bacikal please translate it if you have time. Thank you!
Hao Visor

Cross Saber’s compound eyes.
He can see the flow of all the forces surrounding him as visual information. As a creative shapeshifter, he can control the Tomb of Omniscience with the Ten Sacred Blades of the Blade King Sword, and discover the infinite possibilities that reside in all things, as well as hints that lead to the creation of new stories.

Hao Visor

Cross Saber’s compound eyes.
He can see the flow of all the forces surrounding him as visual information. As a creative shapeshifter, he can manipulate the Tomb of Omniscience with the Ten Sacred Blades of the Blade King Sword, and discover the infinite possibilities that reside in all things, as well as hints that lead to the creation of new stories.

(Kingdom Hearts Union X spoilers warning)

As there's an inconsistency between this fantranslation

"If you refuse sleep, you will join with a brand new heart."

to this fantranslation

"If you refuse sleep, you will dissolve into a new heart..."

in terms of wording over that sentence, I think it would be best to ask in here which wording is more accurate, in the official English version of the game it's worded as

"If you don't your heart will simply melt into a new one"

Here's the japanese version of the cutscene, BTW

Let's just say that if the meaning fits more the one used in the official English version, I'll have to merge two pages, but if not I can add a note to a certain profile to avoid unecessary talk about merging the pages, as many in the KH fanbase think over what the English and Everglow's version says than the KHInsider version.
Another reason I also hesitate on merging the pages is how if two guys essencially had the exact same heart, it goes against the lore of how hearts work.
眠りを拒めば、
新しい心に溶けることになる...

If you refuse to sleep,
You will dissolve into a new heart…

This is what I got. Looks like the fan TL is more accurate.

Edit: 溶ける seems to also mean fuse but I think dissolve/melt seems the more stronger meaning? Probably makes more sense and doesn’t contradict Kh lore?

@Cyberblader90

正確な光線攻撃!

レーザーのような光線エネルギーを無数に撃ち出す技。光線は乱射されているように見えるが、相手を正確にとらえ、狙い撃ちをしている。

砂漠の昼は永遠に続く・・・!!

承太郎たちがアラビア半島の砂漠を横断中に襲撃。太陽のようなスタンドで、上空から凄まじい熱を発して承太郎たちを蒸し焼きにしようとした。

夜でも周囲を昼間のように照らし出すほどのパワーを持ち、気温を70度にまで上げることが可能。そのパワーは強力で、承太郎たちも時計を見るまで夜になってることが分からなかった。

さらに、レーザーのような光線エネルギーを放つ技を持ち、この光線と熱で相手を追いつめていくのだ。

隠れる場所のない砂漠の真ん中で承太郎たちを熱と光線攻撃で苦しめるが、本体が身を隠していた鏡のトリックを見破られ、あっけなく倒される。

Precise light beam attacks!

Its skill is to shoot out countless laser-like rays of energy. Although the rays appear to be fired randomly, they accurately catch and target the enemy.

The day in the desert lasts forever!!

While Jotaro and his friends were crossing the Arabian Peninsula, they assault them. With his sun-like stand, it emitted tremendous heat where he tries to bake Jotaro and his friends.

It is so powerful that it causes the surrounding area to lit up like daytime, and can raise the temperature up to 70 degrees celcius. Such was its power that Jotaro and the others didn’t notice this until they checked their watches.

Moreover, he has a skill where he can release laser-like rays of energy, using them and the heat to hunt down his enemies.

In the middle of the desert, where there is nowhere to hide, he torments Jotaro and his friends with his heat and ray attacks until he was discovered using a mirror where his main body is hidden and is easily defeated.

眠りを拒めば、
新しい心に溶けることになる...

If you refuse to sleep,
You will dissolve into a new heart…

This is what I got. Looks like the fan TL is more accurate.

Edit: 溶ける seems to also mean fuse but I think dissolve/melt seems the more stronger meaning? Probably makes more sense and doesn’t contradict Kh lore?
Well, "fuse" may be more accurate, as its meaning doesn't necessarily contradicts this part of the lore:
https://www.khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364

-- Considering the conversation between Sora and Ventus in the ending of the Last Episode, is this saying that the "just-born heart" that Ventus connects with in the opening is Sora's?

Nomura: Yes. At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

Thanks a lot, by the way.

Can someone translate this please? I'm just bumping this because maybe someone missed it.

(Am i allowed to do this?)
Deus Armor
The Arc Driver One’s pure white exterior.
As a vessel that protects Arc, which has become a nigh-conceptual existence, it rejects all impact.

Arc Drive Core
The concept of Arc is stored here.
Through analyzing the vast amount of data it has learned in real time, it can come up with hundreds of millions of “conclusions regarding events”. It also contains the fluid metals which forms the various equipments.

Well, "fuse" may be more accurate, as its meaning doesn't necessarily contradicts this part of the lore:
https://www.khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364

-- Considering the conversation between Sora and Ventus in the ending of the Last Episode, is this saying that the "just-born heart" that Ventus connects with in the opening is Sora's?

Nomura: Yes. At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

Thanks a lot, by the way.
Ah. In that case, Insiders’ TL is accurate one then.

@Tezeer

If he were to just lift his opponent, his clothes would have burnt up in the earth’s atmosphere and he will be naked (the clothes are made of ordinary material) so this is a technique where the opponent is wrapped in energy and launched at roughly the speed of light, which is what I tried to solve the issue regarding the frictional heat. But why was his opponents clothes still intact on the wayback? I’m certain it was from Boros’ energy still being in his body…!

Think this is more closer?
Thank you.

Sorry for requesting more but I need these two translated:
Kirito_x_Void_Japanese_RAW.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuna_Summons_A_Meteor_Japanese_RAW.png
Bump. Sorry. I need these translated.

Back