• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Heya, sorry to bother but could someone help me with this?

46grnp51lvl61.png
異端モゲコ
「この城の空間はほぼ無限と考えていい......
常に膨張し、何処かで消滅している」

Heretic Mogeco
"The space in this castle is almost infinite...
Always expanding, yet disappears somewhere else."

Hewwo~ sorry to bother, but could this be translated?

魔王因子ってのは次元を超えて「神曲門」の向こう側の力を引っ張り出せるんだよ 。

そしてその一番奥底に…マスターが会いたがってる「真の魔王」がいるってことさ。

対応する魔王は一人だけであり、全ての世界(この場合、異世界や並列世界も全て含む)でも一つしか存在していない。

アビイスが自身の世界を滅ぼした後、時空、次元、世界を渡って天空図書館に封印されることになった。

Hewwo~ sorry to bother, but could this be translated?

魔王因子ってのは次元を超えて「神曲門」の向こう側の力を引っ張り出せるんだよ 。

そしてその一番奥底に…マスターが会いたがってる「真の魔王」がいるってことさ。

対応する魔王は一人だけであり、全ての世界(この場合、異世界や並列世界も全て含む)でも一つしか存在していない。

アビイスが自身の世界を滅ぼした後、時空、次元、世界を渡って天空図書館に封印されることになった。
The Demon Lord Factor is able to transcend dimensions and pull in power from beyond the "Divine Comedy Gate".

And in the depths of that gate is the "True Demon Lord" that the Master wants to meet.

There is only one corresponding Demon Lord, and there is only one in all worlds (in this case, all alternate worlds and parallel worlds).

After Abyss destroyed his own world, he was sealed in the Library of the Sky across time, space, dimensions, and worlds.

The Demon Lord Factor is able to transcend dimensions and pull in power from beyond the "Divine Comedy Gate".

And in the depths of that gate is the "True Demon Lord" that the Master wants to meet.

There is only one corresponding Demon Lord, and there is only one in all worlds (in this case, all alternate worlds and parallel worlds).

After Abyss destroyed his own world, he was sealed in the Library of the Sky across time, space, dimensions, and worlds.
Thanks!

sorry to ask again but this is required for a crt

STZKFd9.png

can we get the scan translated?

The most important is the red box, though it wouldnt hurt to have the full scan

Question about the sentence structure
Would this mean it's reference in to mifune about the light speed sword swing or would it just be a general statement

Question about the sentence structure
Would this mean it's reference in to mifune about the light speed sword swing or would it just be a general statement
It's just saying that the attack matches up with Mifune's swordsmanship and his personal sword.

I don't think it has anything to do with the lightspeed sword swing. At least not how I look at it again.

can i get translations of this
仙童紫
いたずら好きな魔女。
飛び級して陽海学園に入学して来た天才少女。
可変い外見に似合わず結構な毒舌家。

Yukari Sendou
A mischievous witch.
A young female prodigy who skipped a grade to enter Youkai Academy.
Despite her variable appearance, she is quite a sharp-tongued person.

森庄銀影
月音違が所属する新聞部の部長。
その正体は瞬速の大妖・人狼だが、女の予へのセクハラ紛いの行動が目立つ、困った先輩。

Ginei Morioka
He is the President of the Newspaper club where Tsukune belongs to.
His true identity is that of a werewolf, a great demon of blinding speed, but he is a troubled senior who is notorious for his sexual harassment of women.

「セラの場合は殻にはばまれて〈EGG〉内で拡散が止まっていたが、俺はそれよりもっと広範囲に、次元を越えて拡大していた。量子的存在にとって、三次元はきわめて狭く限られた、低位の次元でしかない。あるいは次元という概念すら越えた、まったく未知の空間だったのかもしれない。

俺にも、よくはわからない――というより、説明する言葉がない。セラが〈神〉との交流の中身を大ざっぱな形でしか口にすることができないのと同じで、三次元の物理的肉体に存在が収斂した今は、三次元の言葉と概念しか扱うことができない。それ以上のことは、この物質界の物理法則に合わせたハードウェアの能力を超える」

"For Sera, the diffusion stopped within the <EGG> due to the shell, but for me, it was much more vast than that, expanding across dimensions (次元). For a Quantum Being (量子的存在), the third dimension is nothing more than a very narrow, limited, lower dimension. Or perhaps it was a completely unknown space, beyond even the concept of dimensions.

I didn't know nor did I have the words to explain it. Just as Sera can only roughly describe the contents of her interaction with <God>, now that her existence has converged into a three-dimensional physical body, she can only handle three-dimensional words and concepts. Anything beyond that is beyond the ability of the hardware to conform to the physical laws (物理法) of this material world (物質界)."
You have already translated part of this page, but one month and 13 days later, I’ve finally acquired the full page, and the previous page for context. This probably is the most important thing I’ll ask to translate, so please take your time.

Last edited:
SOS Translation:
Kirito_x_Shaking.png

Sorry, it's very long. It's for the very ongoing CRT as of right now.
Before she could be struck by surprise at why a flesh and blood human being was in cryogenic space, Stika was screaming.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and run!"

But he didn't move at all.

With the hem of his long coat flapping, he bravely stood still at a point in space with his arms folded.

Such a thin protective barrier was no more than a thin sheet of paper in the face of the Abyssal Horror's attacking bullets. Just when he groaned and touched one of the oncoming bullets, Stika had a vision of the figure scattering in blood and flesh.

"Run away!!"

'Get out of there!!'

She continued to scream at the time as Rolanney.

Eight bluish-purple light bullets, each one likely to be about three mils in diameter, fly with a metallic growl.

It stopped in the empty void as if it had hit an invisible wall, and all of them bounced in different directions.

The universe trembled.

The countless stars reflected in both of Stika's wide-open eyes made ripples like the surface of the water and shook. Immediately afterward, a shockwave arrived and shook the huge body of the machine dragon.

Speechless, Stika noticed that the small instrument on the right side of the screen had instantly swept to the top.

"No way...this...is impossible!"

Sticka had never seen the instrument called "Psychometer" shook by around 20%. Rolanney's awe-inspiring voice echoes in her ears.

"...I can't believe it...this kind of mental strength...it's like the whole universe is shaking..."

But there was no doubt that the facts in front of them.

The fact that a small, flesh-and-blood human being was able to repel the space beast's attack with his mind--a secret technique of the ancient Knights of Integrity--without using a predisposition barrier is all that matters.

O...ooohhhhh......

The Abyssal Horror howls in the distance.

Was it in anger, or was it in fear?

Realizing that its remote attack with the dark element bullets was not working, the space beast began to rush forward with countless tentacles stuck out in front of it.

The small figure confronting it put his outstretched arms behind his back and pulled out two long swords equipped with them at once.

"No way...he's going to fight that with swords!?"

She involuntarily leaned forward and places her hand over the videoboard.

The length of the Abyssal Horror is over two hundred mil long. Moreover, its body is an accumulation of dark elements without substance. It is not something that can be dealt with by a metal blade that is less than one mil long.

However, the mysterious swordsman turns the white sword in his left hand towards the beast with a casual movement.

He shouted.

The swordsman's voice rang loudly in Sitka's ears, even through the emptiness of outer space and the thick armor of the machine dragon.

'Release Recollection!!'

The intense light burned the main video board white.

In the center of the quickly recovering image, she saw a number of pale rays of light spewing from the swordsman's blade and rushing towards Abyssal Horror.

Compared to the huge body of the space beast, it was as thin as a piece of string, yet the rushing speed of the beast that was pierced and entangled by it visibly diminished. It wriggled about at will...

Before she could be struck by surprise at why a flesh and blood human being was in cryogenic space, Stika was screaming.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and run!"

But he didn't move at all.

With the hem of his long coat flapping, he bravely stood still at a point in space with his arms folded.

Such a thin protective barrier was no more than a thin sheet of paper in the face of the Abyssal Horror's attacking bullets. Just when he groaned and touched one of the oncoming bullets, Stika had a vision of the figure scattering in blood and flesh.

"Run away!!"

'Get out of there!!'

She continued to scream at the time as Rolanney.

Eight bluish-purple light bullets, each one likely to be about three mils in diameter, fly with a metallic growl.

It stopped in the empty void as if it had hit an invisible wall, and all of them bounced in different directions.

The universe trembled.

The countless stars reflected in both of Stika's wide-open eyes made ripples like the surface of the water and shook. Immediately afterward, a shockwave arrived and shook the huge body of the machine dragon.

Speechless, Stika noticed that the small instrument on the right side of the screen had instantly swept to the top.

"No way...this...is impossible!"

Sticka had never seen the instrument called "Psychometer" shook by around 20%. Rolanney's awe-inspiring voice echoes in her ears.

"...I can't believe it...this kind of mental strength...it's like the whole universe is shaking..."

But there was no doubt that the facts in front of them.

The fact that a small, flesh-and-blood human being was able to repel the space beast's attack with his mind--a secret technique of the ancient Knights of Integrity--without using a predisposition barrier is all that matters.

O...ooohhhhh......

The Abyssal Horror howls in the distance.

Was it in anger, or was it in fear?

Realizing that its remote attack with the dark element bullets was not working, the space beast began to rush forward with countless tentacles stuck out in front of it.

The small figure confronting it put his outstretched arms behind his back and pulled out two long swords equipped with them at once.

"No way...he's going to fight that with swords!?"

She involuntarily leaned forward and places her hand over the videoboard.

The length of the Abyssal Horror is over two hundred mil long. Moreover, its body is an accumulation of dark elements without substance. It is not something that can be dealt with by a metal blade that is less than one mil long.

However, the mysterious swordsman turns the white sword in his left hand towards the beast with a casual movement.

He shouted.

The swordsman's voice rang loudly in Sitka's ears, even through the emptiness of outer space and the thick armor of the machine dragon.

'Release Recollection!!'

The intense light burned the main video board white.

In the center of the quickly recovering image, she saw a number of pale rays of light spewing from the swordsman's blade and rushing towards Abyssal Horror.

Compared to the huge body of the space beast, it was as thin as a piece of string, yet the rushing speed of the beast that was pierced and entangled by it visibly diminished. It wriggled about at will...
Thank you so much. I also have one question: I know Uchu can be translated to universe but can Uchu be referred to as regular space or outer space?

@Problemexe Sounds more like you're asking about 宇宙, or Uchuu. Uchuu means "universe", "space", "cosmos".

Those are its meanings.

The one that refers to outer space is 宇宙空間, which adds the kanji for space or at least one of them.

Pretty sure in this context it's referring to space or the universe as a whole if the whole "countless stars" bit is anything to go by. That could just be said for one galaxy since it has a lot of stars just by itself, but my impression would be the whole universe methinks.

@Problemexe Sounds more like you're asking about 宇宙, or Uchuu. Uchuu means "universe", "space", "cosmos".

Those are its meanings.

The one that refers to outer space is 宇宙空間, which adds the kanji for space or at least one of them.

Pretty sure in this context it's referring to space or the universe as a whole if the whole "countless stars" bit is anything to go by. That could just be said for one galaxy since it has a lot of stars just by itself, but my impression would be the whole universe methinks.
With just that, sure, but we have this WoG statement which says that the Underworld (the realm they're in) only has one sun and two planets orbiting it, and this WoG statement saying that the starry sky is the sort of thing seen in open world games. Presumably meaning it's just a visual effect/skybox and not something that actually exists.

Also, the first part was Problemexe trying to discredit the official translation, since the line you translated as "The universe trembled." they translated as "Space shook." Problemexe is trying to say that's incorrect, as they're under the impression that "Uchuu" means "Outer space".

Jus' giving context for the CRT this is being used in.

With just that, sure, but we have this WoG statement which says that the Underworld (the realm they're in) only has one sun and two planets orbiting it, and this WoG statement saying that the starry sky is the sort of thing seen in open world games. Presumably meaning it's just a visual effect/skybox and not something that actually exists.

Also, the first part was Problemexe trying to discredit the official translation, since the line you translated as "The universe trembled." they translated as "Space shook." Problemexe is trying to say that's incorrect, as they're under the impression that "Uchuu" means "Outer space".

Jus' giving context for the CRT this is being used in.
Right...

Well as I explained, Uchuu means as I put it. While outerspace has the same kanji but with another added as you can tell.

The lines could be modified to more or less do what the official translations said, but I wouldn't know that since I don't follow SAO at all.

But alright.

I did give some thought to it and looking at it, what the official translation may have put could also be correct in that, if that WoG statement is to be considered, then it can just be the stars people can see from the planet as any open RPG allows. Granted the context scenario had Kirito and whoever else in space, wherever they may be, but it can probably also mean that the "countless stars" this Stika saw could perhaps be the stars in the galaxy they're in rather than the stars of the whole universe.

If any of this makes sense.

I only provide translations, rough as they may be. I don't like to partake in anything if this is in CRT's unless I'm really needed for further input/clarification.

Hope this helps further cuz it can be anything when you look at this, WoG statement included or not.

I did give some thought to it and looking at it, what the official translation may have put could also be correct in that, if that WoG statement is to be considered, then it can just be the stars people can see from the planet as any open RPG allows. Granted the context scenario had Kirito and whoever else in space, wherever they may be, but it can probably also mean that the "countless stars" this Stika saw could perhaps be the stars in the galaxy they're in rather than the stars of the whole universe.

If any of this makes sense.
It makes sense to me at least since the Underworld was compared to the Milky Way

speaking of could we get these lines translated

そのとおりです。現在のUnderworldの大きさは、太陽一つ、それを周回する惑星二つが最大です。

1.私たちがオープンワールドゲームで見る星空と基本的には同じものです。

2.具体的な距離はSAO26巻で明らかになるはずですが、地球と火星よりずっとずっとずっと近いです。

That's right. The current size of the Underworld is a maximum of one sun and two planets orbiting around it.
  1. It's basically the same as the starry sky we see in open-world games.
  2. The specific distance should be clear in SAO Vol 26 but it's much, much closer than earth and mars.

could i get these translated:

1. アンダーワールドが枢機卿と種子を使って作られている場合。 そしてそれは必要とされるところだけ内容を作成する。 冥界の大きさは1つの太陽(Sols)と2つの惑星(CardinaとAdmina)ですか? 川原さん本当にそれを知りたいです。 だから私はあなたが答えるなら素晴らしいでしょう。

2. 川原さん。 SAOについてあと2つだけ質問があるのですが、答えていただけますか? 1.アリス、アスナ、キリトが冥界に来た時に見た無数の星の全て。あれは何かのスカイボックス/イリュージョンなのでしょうか? 2. 2. アドミナとカルディナの距離はわかりますか?

where is the kanji for lightning in that sentence?
Going by what It was said earlier, I could only find 光速 that means Lightspeed. That has the same sound as "High speed" (高速, Kōsoku). But the kanji itself is different, so it would mean light speed and not high speed/lightning-speed (So even if it was lightning-speed would be in the idea of being very fast, but the literal translation would be just "high speeds")

Need those two JP text translated https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/FILE_45:_Ustanak

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846407619651960872/848608666541096970/unknown.png

片腕に大きなアタッチメントを備えたB.O.W.。 対象を粉砕する圧倒的な攻撃力と、ガス爆発くらいではびくともしない耐久力を併せ持ち、さらに巨体からは想像がつかないほどのスピードでジェイクたちを追い詰める。なぜ執拗に追ってくるのかは謎だが、雪山でエイダらしき人影と行動をともにしていたという目撃情報もあり、事件との関連性が垣間見える。

ゲームでは?

腕のアタッチメントは武器として使えるだけでなく、標的の捕縛もできる。捕まると、檻に閉じ込められたような状態でウスタナクに背負われてしまう。また、アタッチメントは付け替えることが可能らしい。鋭利な針で突き刺すなど、さまざまな形状や役割があるようだ。

Back