• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

can this lil bit of text get translated?
eBUCGhG.jpg

can this lil bit of text get translated?
eBUCGhG.jpg
also apparently the text is right on this website here as well

宇宙人による地球侵略に、S級ヒーロー達は反撃の糸口をつかみ攻勢に立つ。一方、敵母船内でボロスと対するサイタマも、ボロスの凄まじいパワーについに本気モードを繰り出す!! 未曾有の敵との戦いに地球の運命は!?

also apparently the text is right on this website here as well

宇宙人による地球侵略に、S級ヒーロー達は反撃の糸口をつかみ攻勢に立つ。一方、敵母船内でボロスと対するサイタマも、ボロスの凄まじいパワーについに本気モードを繰り出す!! 未曾有の敵との戦いに地球の運命は!?
The space aliens have invaded Earth, and the S-Class Heroes take their chance to go on the offensive and strike back. Meanwhile, Saitama, who is inside the enemy mothership facing off Boros', finally goes into Serious Mode against Boros' tremendous power!! What will be the earth's fate in the battle against such an unprecedented foe!?

Is this good enough?

Last edited:
The space aliens have invaded Earth, and the S-Class Heroes take their chance to go on the offensive and strike back. Meanwhile, Saitama, who is inside the enemy mothership facing off Boros', finally goes into Serious Mode against Boros' tremendous power !! What will be the earth's fate in the battle against such an unprecedented foe!?

Is this good enough?
Sure, this checks out
Thanks

Can I get a translation from this text?
流石に。流石に今のは失礼なのじゃないだろうか、レディと呼
んでくれるのは何なの、と憤慨するリリィであったものの、キッ
と睨んでみてもいつも通り。 仮面のように整った車掌の顔には何
の表情も浮かんでいないかのようなので、さらにリリィの機嫌は
悪くなるのだった。 本当に無感情な訳でもない癖に。本当は何か
しらを想っているし、 感じているのだ。 人間のような情動ではな
いのかもしれないけど、 でも、 何も無い訳じゃない。 それなの
に、自分は機械のようなものだから感じないと言外に口にし
ているかの如き無表情。
ふんだ。 そっちがそうなら、こっちだって!
「きみ、子供にキスするの?」
前にもこういう言い方をしたこと、あったっけ。
「あたしは大人でしょ。 大人だよ。 そうだよね」
[......]
「A」
[...]
「こっち向きなよ」
[......]
「こっち。 向きなさいって言ってるの。 ぶつよ」
「暴力はいけない。 何よりも、 君の手が怪我をする。 僕の体は強
靭だ。地下世界からこちらへ移動した際に概念装甲が剥げ落ちる

Can I get a translation from this text?
流石に。流石に今のは失礼なのじゃないだろうか、レディと呼
んでくれるのは何なの、と憤慨するリリィであったものの、キッ
と睨んでみてもいつも通り。 仮面のように整った車掌の顔には何
の表情も浮かんでいないかのようなので、さらにリリィの機嫌は
悪くなるのだった。 本当に無感情な訳でもない癖に。本当は何か
しらを想っているし、 感じているのだ。 人間のような情動ではな
いのかもしれないけど、 でも、 何も無い訳じゃない。 それなの
に、自分は機械のようなものだから感じないと言外に口にし
ているかの如き無表情。
ふんだ。 そっちがそうなら、こっちだって!
「きみ、子供にキスするの?」
前にもこういう言い方をしたこと、あったっけ。
「あたしは大人でしょ。 大人だよ。 そうだよね」
[......]
「A」
[...]
「こっち向きなよ」
[......]
「こっち。 向きなさいって言ってるの。 ぶつよ」
「暴力はいけない。 何よりも、 君の手が怪我をする。 僕の体は強
靭だ。地下世界からこちらへ移動した際に概念装甲が剥げ落ちる

As was expected. As was usual, Lily was glaring at him. He was being uncourteous, wondering if it was rude to call her Lady. The conductor's face, as neat as that of a mask seemingly had no expression, which didn't do any good for Lily's mood. He wasn't expressionless, either. He was actually thinking of something, actually feeling them. He might not have had emotions like that of a Human's, but that didn't mean he didn't have them. Yet, his expression was expressionless. It was as if he was secretly telling her that he doesn't feel them as he were like that of a machine.

It was a pain. A whole lot of it, in this case!

"Do you kiss children?"

When was this question ever asked before?

"Hey, I'm an adult. An adult. Get that?"

"..."

"A."

"..."

"Look over here."

"..."

"Here. I'm telling you to turn here so I can hit you."

"Violence is not permitted. On top of that, your own hands will get hurt. My body is tough. Moving here to the Underground World has caused the conceptual armor to be peeled off..."

That middle line is kinda SUS.

As was expected. As was usual, Lily was glaring at him. He was being uncourteous, wondering if it was rude to call her Lady. The conductor's face, as neat as that of a mask seemingly had no expression, which didn't do any good for Lily's mood. He wasn't expressionless, either. He was actually thinking of something, actually feeling them. He might not have had emotions like that of a Human's, but that didn't mean he didn't have them. Yet, his expression was expressionless. It was as if he was secretly telling her that he doesn't feel them as he were like that of a machine.

It was a pain. A whole lot of it, in this case!

"Do you kiss children?"

When was this question ever asked before?

"Hey, I'm an adult. An adult. Get that?"

"..."

"A."

"..."

"Look over here."

"..."

"Here. I'm telling you to turn here so I can hit you."

"Violence is not permitted. On top of that, your own hands will get hurt. My body is tough. Moving here to the Underground World has caused the conceptual armor to be peeled off..."
🗿 Thanks for this translation.

(Next to the part saying "Essence")
The "World's Greatest Swordsman" stares at his prey from his spot as the strongest!!

He is a rare great swordsman who made a name for himself prior to the Great Age of Pirates, and still reigns on as the "World's Best" in both name and truth.
Due to having spent years honing his skills, the existence of "strong ones" have been lost to Mihawk, traveling along the Land of Pirates without a group of his own even after joining the Seven Warlords where he leisurely spends his days "killing time".
The man known as "Hawk Eye", feared by those who wield the blade, looks forward to the appearance of one who can surpass "Red Haired" whom he once crossed blades with...!!

(Swinging his "sword")
"Yoru"
Mihawk's prized weapon, one of the "12 Supreme Grade Blades". It is a Black Blade that boasts unparalleled resilience.

(Under the "essence" bit)
A flash of "Yoru". Its cutting power can even bisect a wall of ice!!!
(Mihwak's mug face)
Mihawk grants his blade to those who aim for his head. Mihawk's guidance comes to mind when Zoro tries to inspire himself.

(Mihawk's glaring)
Not only does "Hawk Eye" see those with the talent for swordsmanship, but also those with the essence of power to stand in his way.

(History portion)
Before 24 (24 yrs ago): Witnessed the dawn of the Great Age of Pirates

Before ?? (?? yrs ago): The sword arm of "Red Hair" is taken off

Before ?? (?? yrs ago): Joined the "Seven Warlords of the Sea"

Before 2 (2 yrs ago): Participated in the Summit War

Before 2 (2 yrs ago) Taught Roronoa Zoro the Way of the Sword!!

This okay enough?

Last edited:
(Next to the part saying "Essence")
The "World's Greatest Swordsman" stares at his prey from his spot as the strongest!!

He is a rare great swordsman who made a name for himself prior to the Great Age of Pirates, and still reigns on as the "World's Best" in both name and truth.
Due to having spent years honing his skills, the existence of "strong ones" have been lost to Mihawk, traveling along the Land of Pirates without a group of his own even after joining the Seven Warlords where he leisurely spends his days "killing time".
The man known as "Hawk Eye", feared by those who wield the blade, looks forward to the appearance of one who can surpass "Red Haired" whom he once crossed blades with...!!

(Swinging his "sword")
"Yoru"
Mihawk's prized weapon, one of the "12 Supreme Grade Blades". It is a Black Blade that boasts unparalleled resilience.

(Under the "essence" bit)
A flash of "Yoru". Its cutting power can even bisect a wall of ice!!!
(Mihwak's mug face)
Mihawk grants his blade to those who aim for his head. Mihawk's guidance comes to mind when Zoro tries to inspire himself.

(Mihawk's glaring)
Not only does "Hawk Eye" see those with the talent for swordsmanship, but also those with the essence of power to stand in his way.

(History portion)
Before 24 (24 yrs ago): Witnessed the dawn of the Great Age of Pirates

Before ?? (?? yrs ago): The sword arm of "Red Hair" is taken off

Before ?? (?? yrs ago): Joined the "Seven Warlords of the Sea"

Before 2 (2 yrs ago): Participated in the Summit War

Before 2 (2 yrs ago) Taught Roronoa Zoro the Way of the Sword!!

This okay enough?
That's great, thank you very much.

Gonna make a CRT later and just wanted to be 100% sure I got everything right (Had it translated for me before but don't have that specific translation on hand anymore oops), is this translation about the spear reaping souls correct?
見ているだけで身がすくむ恐ろしい雰囲気の槍一薙ぎで魂を刈り取るとも言われており
この槍を持つ者は徐々に身体が瘴気に蝕まれる
A spear that makes one shaken just by looking at it due to its dreadful presence, said to be able to reap souls with a single sweep.
Those who wield the spear have their bodies eroded over time via miasma.

Was it something like this before you had it?

could i get this page translated? specifically the top part - i've seen fan TLs differ on how it reads (either as draining life to disappearance or erasing existence to disappearance), so i wanted to ask here.

could i get this page translated? specifically the top part - i've seen fan TLs differ on how it reads (either as draining life to disappearance or erasing existence to disappearance), so i wanted to ask here.
霧散結界

結界内の生物の「存在」を
希薄にしやがて消失させる
王都を覆いこの九日間で
二百万人を誰に気づかれる
ことなく殺害した

Dispersion Barrier

The "existence" of living beings within the barrier dilute and eventually disappear
The royal capital was covered by this for nine days, where 2 million people were killed off without anyone noticing.

Something like this?

It might be something on this part in particular:
生物の「存在」を希薄にしやがて消失させる

生物/Seibutsu is "living things, organisms, life" and the sort, and sonzai/存在 is "living beings/existences"

Maybe the Fan TL's you looked at could have possibly confused them together or didn't know how to write it out, idk.

Hopefully this helps with whatever you use it for.

霧散結界

結界内の生物の「存在」を
希薄にしやがて消失させる
王都を覆いこの九日間で
二百万人を誰に気づかれる
ことなく殺害した

Dispersion Barrier

The "existence" of living beings within the barrier dilute and eventually disappear
The royal capital was covered by this for nine days, where 2 million people were killed off without anyone noticing.

Something like this?

生物の「存在」を希薄にしやがて消失させる

生物/Seibutsu is "living things, organisms, life" and the sort, and sonzai/存在 is "living beings/existences"

Maybe the Fan TL's you looked at could have possibly confused them together or didn't know how to write it out, idk.

thanks a lot man

Sorry for the inconvenience but can anyone translate this scan? Depending on whether it is consistent with the official translation, this could mean an upgrade to High 1-B.

The scan that needs to be translated ↓↓↓
fubtdmd.jpeg

______
The official translation for contextualization:
VzYJc4b.jpeg

Last edited:
霧散結界

結界内の生物の「存在」を
希薄にしやがて消失させる
王都を覆いこの九日間で
二百万人を誰に気づかれる
ことなく殺害した

Dispersion Barrier

Something like this?

生物の「存在」を希薄にしやがて消失させる

Could you translate this? Please

Sorry for the inconvenience but can anyone translate this scan? Depending on whether it is consistent with the official translation, this could mean an upgrade to High 1-B.

The scan that needs to be translated ↓↓↓
BOIubrE.jpeg

______
The official translation for contextualization:
VzYJc4b.jpeg
This is its Japan version if you need

それとはすなわち--

時速200kmに及ぶ岩蕪(いわつばめ)が身を翻すがごとく

神速の一撃

Put it simply--

That which can catch a swallow (Iwa tsubame), with a turning speed that reaches 200 km/hr.

A supremely fast (Shinsoku) strike.

Roughly put, but something like this?
Thanks a lot, the official translation had left out the 200kmh part

Back