• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

I need help translating these
image.png

image.png
image.png

Could I get a verification on this translation, if there are any inaccuracies in it then could they be corrected?

Can anyone try to translate these 2 kamen rider fourze logs

7E43JGaOmexl.jpg

"だーくねびゅら
【ダークネビュラ】
ゾディアーツが生まれた時に放出される負のコズミック エナジーを吸収して成長する、永遠の牢獄とされる。 我望光明は12個のホロスコープススイッチによって膨大 なコズミックエナジーを制御し、ザ・ホールからつくり出し たダークネビュラをワープゲートとすることでプレゼンタ -にコンタクトしようと画策していた。
なお、 ヴァルゴ・ゾディアーツによってダークネビュラへと 送られた人々は、 実際にはM-BUS (エムバス)で保護され ていた。"

1CrSNVTl3Hmp.jpg

"ぷれぜんたー 【プレゼンター】 宇宙の果てにいるとされる存在であり、 我望光明や城島 ユウキが幼い頃に聞いた「星の声」の主。 他の惑星の知性体との接触を目的として宇宙の各地に コアスイッチをばらまき、 それを解析し得る知性を備えた 生命体からのコンタクトを求める。 また、コアスイッチには知的生命体のサンプル=コアチャ イルドを生み出す機能が組み込まれていた。 コアチャイルドとは、他の惑星で接触した知的生命体の 形を模した存在。 プレゼンターはサンプルたるコアチャイルドに対し、 その 惑星で吸収した文明を母星に持ち帰る、 という使命を負 わせていた。"
Bump

These two chinese interview scans (the extracted characters are in the imgur, if it's not too readable at a glance)

Would be really helpful 🙏🙏🙏

Can someone help me translate this part?
 そう、三次元の人間が二次元の人間を手術するとしたら、きっとメスなどいらないだろう。 三次元の人間から見て透視図となっている内臓をいじることなど、たやすく出来る。

I need help translating these
image.png

image.png
image.png
- Ilis -

A mysterious girl who lost her memories. Saved by Rayas when she was being attacked by a demon

at the outskirts of a town Reigrard(?) in Isliida(?) Empire Frontier. Afterwards, although she’ll be protected by Rayas due to the imperial knight Roy’s request, it’d seem to be because Roy already knew she’d be attacked by magical creatures. She, who continued to go on a journey with Rayas,
despite knowing that she herself is one of the gods, she still couldn’t freely control the hidden power.

- Reias -

A novice adventurer who affiliates with the adventurer guild in Isliida Empire. Came from the orphanage in the frontier of the same country/province (Isliida Empire?), and has been a childhood friend of the imperial knight Roy ever since he can remember. At his young age, he was aiming to become an adventurer while having interest in histories and ruins and reading various books. Discovering the ”History’s secret that no one knows” is his dream. His swordsmanship is above human level, but to Roy, he’d say ”Has talents, but lacks efforts”. His growth in the future will be expected.

- Story -

In the past, where there was a land Lackthelm, a land where gods and demons fought for supremacy and sealed each other.

Humans built five nations and were relishing peaceful era.

Reias, a youth who joined the adventurer guild in Isliida Empire, meets with Ilis, a girl who lost her memories.

Meanwhile, mysterious towers appears in each land. Then, resurrected demons targeting Ilis.

Seeking the girl’s memories, Reias’ adventure begins----

-----
Donezo!

迷宮は異界──つまり、亜空間に隣接しており、数多の別次元世界アナザーワールドとも接している
場所にあった。であるからこそ、迷宮の外が基軸世界であるのならば、迷宮の内側こそが〝外縁部
〟と称されているのだった。

Need help translating this

Can someone translate this when you're free thanks
迷宮は異界──つまり、亜空間に隣接しており、数多の別次元世界アナザーワールドとも接している
場所にあった。であるからこそ、迷宮の外が基軸世界であるのならば、迷宮の内側こそが〝外縁部
〟と称されているのだった。

Can someone please translate this?
Don't know if this helps but
Taking that as an Indicator, Eges Moved.

The Dihiddoatem shoned Like a Flash of Light and was forced out by Graham.

The tip That Ignores/Transcend Time and Space appears right before Him and pierces His Heart.

For a moment, I thought a purple lightning ran through me, and then the magic spear phased through Graham's body.

"The red blood demon spear doesn't stop, but-"

Graham quickly closed the gap and swung his Maraiken down.

"The tip of that spear is always in a straight Line with my sights, it's easy to avoid"

The sound of rattling runs through the air, and sparks of light fly as magic power bumps with magic power

Eges had caught the strike of the manraiken sword with the tip of his magic spear

Can someone translate this when you're free thanks
From my very rough understanding of Japanese, it should say something like this:

"The labyrinth was located in a place adjacent to another world - in other words, a subspace - and in contact with many other worlds. Therefore, if the world outside the labyrinth is the base world, then the inside of the labyrinth is called the 'outer rim'."

From my very rough understanding of Japanese, it should say something like this:

"The labyrinth was located in a place adjacent to another world - in other words, a subspace - and in contact with many other worlds. Therefore, if the world outside the labyrinth is the base world, then the inside of the labyrinth is called the 'outer rim'."
Thought so, thanks for input

There are some errors in that. I read the Russian version. It has different translation.
The series will make their own TL which would be the real deal if you feel mine have errors then welp it can't be helped all versions of translators give different results there's a Japanese native in my server who did the dead in translating that

The series will make their own TL which would be the real deal if you feel mine have errors then welp it can't be helped all versions of translators give different results there's a Japanese native in my server who did the dead in translating that
Well forget it. I decided to wait for that Volume gets official translated. Though Jnovel already messed up the translation. I will worry about the Translation then.

Can someone translate this? From the part where it started talking about parallel world's.

Namulus screamed as if he was on fire.

“What are you thinking, Glenn?

If you do that... you'll never be able to come back to this world.

Sistine and the others opened their eyes to Namulus's cry.

“Just how many parallel worlds!, Time axes! World lines do you think exist in this entire Multiverse?

How vast do you think this dimensional tree branching universes is!

This universe is more complex and vast than you think.

If you drift in a place like that without any indications... you will never be able to return to this age of this world!

Even I...if I were to lose you in the ocean of such vast time, I would never be able to find you again, even if we were in a contractual relationship

Yuji Itadori!

My brother's enemy!!!!!

Red Blood Exercise "Hundred"

Release compressed blood from one point with "Hundred"

The initial velocity of blood strengthened by force exceeds the speed of sound.

Techniques to pressurize blood and compress it to its limit

Red blood conduct
Hello, I was wondering if I might get this scan translated for a JJK related thread.

If you don't mind can you ask translation for these.
From JJK
じゅりょくしゅつりょくひど ムラはあるが 呪力出力は酷いと 一割以下までいくな いちわりいかにくい 肉体の動きの方は そこまででは、 ないが
どうほうときにくたいおれお(きょぜつ) おそらく同胞を傷つける時 この肉体は俺を強く拒絶しじゅつしき 術式への呪力出力を落とす じゅりょくしゅつりょく)ならば

Back