• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Could i get a translation for this page?
2kupk6ivm8ac1.jpeg
それとはすなわち--

時速200kmに及ぶ岩蕪(いわつばめ)が身を翻すがごとく

神速の一撃

Put it simply--

That which can catch a swallow (Iwa tsubame), with a turning speed that reaches 200 km/hr.

A supremely fast (Shinsoku) strike.

Roughly put, but something like this?
それとはすなわち--

時速200kmに及ぶ岩燕(いわつばめ)が身を翻すがごとく

神速の一撃
That is to say ("Put it simply" is a similar way of translation)

It is like a crag martin (a type of swallow) turning around at a speed of 200km/h.

One god speed blow

Sorry for the inconvenience but can anyone translate this scan? Depending on whether it is consistent with the official translation, this could mean an upgrade to High 1-B.

The scan that needs to be translated ↓↓↓
fubtdmd.jpeg

______
The official translation for contextualization:
VzYJc4b.jpeg
だって、俺とソロモンがイル・イラーの魔力(マゴイ)をしてやっと1階層、次元の干渉に成功しただけなんだから。

そう・・・次元を繋げる魔法ぐらい、ずっと昔に俺が考えたさ!!!
でもあれには神一体分の魔力(マゴイ)が要るんだ!! だから今また次元と次元を繋げるためには・・・

ソロモンの創った世界を全部ルフに還す必要があるんだよッッッ!!!

で、でもよおウーゴくん。

After all, Solomon and I have used up the entirety of Ill Ilah's Magoi, yet we've only managed to finally succeed in interfering with one-dimensional level.

That's right... In the past, I too had thought about creating a magic capable of uniting dimensions!!
But an entire God's worth of Magoi is needed for that!! Thus, to order to unify dimensions to dimensions...

It's needed for the World created by Solomon to return to the Ruhk!!!

B-but, Ugo...

Any good with this?

だって、俺とソロモンがイル・イラーの魔力(マゴイ)をしてやっと1階層、次元の干渉に成功しただけなんだから。

そう・・・次元を繋げる魔法ぐらい、ずっと昔に俺が考えたさ!!!
でもあれには神一体分の魔力(マゴイ)が要るんだ!! だから今また次元と次元を繋げるためには・・・

ソロモンの創った世界を全部ルフに還す必要があるんだよッッッ!!!

で、でもよおウーゴくん。

After all, Solomon and I have used up the entirety of Ill Ilah's Magoi, yet we've only managed to finally succeed in interfering with one-dimensional level.

That's right... In the past, I too had thought about creating a magic capable of uniting dimensions!!
But an entire God's worth of Magoi is needed for that!! Thus, to order to unify dimensions to dimensions...

It's needed for the World created by Solomon to return to the Ruhk!!!

B-but, Ugo...

Any good with this?
Thank you very much 🚂💨
to order to unify dimensions to dimensions...
Is there any mention of "all dimensions" in this part?

Thank you very much 🚂💨

Is there any mention of "all dimensions" in this part?
Nope~

I'd probably need something like 全て/Subete in there, but there isn't.

It just says that he planned to connect dimensions, not all. Although I guess if you really stretch it out, you could interpret it that?

But as I go by what it says in the OG script source, that's what I got so lolololololol.

この世に存在する
すべてのものの根源は
「生命の螺旋」によって
成されており

それを失えば
器は原始に還り
消滅する

それが世界の
絶対の理であり
真理なのだと

The source/root (根源/Kongen) of all things existing in this world is established by the "Helix of Life".

Losing it causes them to return to their origin, then they disappear.

That was the absolute law of this World. A true law.

This?

I need help translating this please
Left page
First quote
BEFORE

身のこなし

医療忍者は、決して死ん

ではならない最後ま で生き残り仲間を助ける。 その責任を知るからこそ、 サクラは、回避能力に

きをかけてきたのだ。

Second Page
BEFORE

寫手写りの「馬壓力」。そして、 何者にも隠さないその「産詢」!! どんな戦場においても、敵の攻撃 に恐れることなく向かって行く!!!

Right page
First quote
数多の経験を糧に友の背中を押す

心優しきくノ一!

しゅかう 己の弱さを捨て、強い自分になる――!!ナルトと サスケに追いつくため、厳しい修業に身を投じて

きたサクラ。生来から持つ動密なチャクラコント ロールにより、医療忍術を会得。隠れた才能をみ るみる開花させた。そして追い続けた二人の背中

に並んだ時、その実力は桜のように咲き回った!

Second quote

★チャクラコントロールに優れた。 「リクラは古豪の術を会得した。 Ses

3rd Quote
女を甘くみるなかれ!活気みな 「る闘志は、男も顔負けの迫力!!!

4th quote
ナルトとサスケに負けず、強敵 ダラを相手に自ら前へ出る!!

この世に存在する
すべてのものの根源は
「生命の螺旋」によって
成されており

それを失えば
器は原始に還り
消滅する

それが世界の
絶対の理であり
真理なのだと

The source/root (根源/Kongen) of all things existing in this world is established by the "Helix of Life".

This?
Good enough

この世に存在する
すべてのものの根源は
「生命の螺旋」によって
成されており

それを失えば
器は原始に還り
消滅する

それが世界の
絶対の理であり
真理なのだと

This?
Thank you.

I need help translating this please
Left page
First quote
BEFORE

身のこなし

医療忍者は、決して死ん

ではならない最後ま で生き残り仲間を助ける。 その責任を知るからこそ、 サクラは、回避能力に

きをかけてきたのだ。

Second Page
BEFORE

寫手写りの「馬壓力」。そして、 何者にも隠さないその「産詢」!! どんな戦場においても、敵の攻撃 に恐れることなく向かって行く!!!

Right page
First quote
数多の経験を糧に友の背中を押す

心優しきくノ一!

しゅかう 己の弱さを捨て、強い自分になる――!!ナルトと サスケに追いつくため、厳しい修業に身を投じて

きたサクラ。生来から持つ動密なチャクラコント ロールにより、医療忍術を会得。隠れた才能をみ るみる開花させた。そして追い続けた二人の背中

に並んだ時、その実力は桜のように咲き回った!

Second quote

★チャクラコントロールに優れた。 「リクラは古豪の術を会得した。 Ses

3rd Quote
女を甘くみるなかれ!活気みな 「る闘志は、男も顔負けの迫力!!!

4th quote
ナルトとサスケに負けず、強敵 ダラを相手に自ら前へ出る!!
Mind quoting source link, source media and source image copy? Thanks.

Could I get this page translated from Chainsaw Man Chapter 75? This is important for a calculation.

The official English Translation states the Gun Devil hits the city of Nikaho for 12 seconds, and that the following is the Gun Devil's actions taken during that timeframe.

Want to know if the English Translation is accurate.

For example, does the raw Japanese say the Gun Devil appeared in Nikaho and was only around for 12 seconds or does it say it spent 12 seconds in the area of Nikaho?

Or something similar to either of that?

Could I get this page translated from Chainsaw Man Chapter 75? This is important for a calculation.

The official English Translation states the Gun Devil hits the city of Nikaho for 12 seconds, and that the following is the Gun Devil's actions taken during that timeframe.

Want to know if the English Translation is accurate.

For example, does the raw Japanese say the Gun Devil appeared in Nikaho and was only around for 12 seconds or does it say it spent 12 seconds in the area of Nikaho?

Or something similar to either of that?
1997年
9月12日
午後3時
18分21秒

秋田県にかほ市
渋谷より12秒間
銃の悪魔出現

以下
銃の悪魔
挙動記録

September 12, 1997
3:18:21 PM

The Gun Devil appeared off the coast of Nikaho City, Akita Prefecture for more than 12 seconds.

The following is the Gun Devil's recorded behavior.

This?

I kind of get why they put for that middle line on the official TL as is, but the raws merely says it appeared off the coast of the area. Not hit it...although given the setting, the context of saying "hit" with them bullet belt chain gives that indication so I'll let it pass.

The important bit you seem to ask on is the one about how long it appeared...or something.

Edit: There's the JP verb particle, Yori/より, that by itself as a particle means "than" or "rather than". It could also be used in other meanings of context like "more than" when used as like an adverb, which sounds a lot more contextually and grammatically better in this sentence using its usual meaning. So with より12秒間, it would mean something like "more than 12 seconds" in this context. Not sure how they got "for" though, since it's otherwise also used to compare something with another (hence the "than" or "rather than" bit) and the like.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Could anyone translate these two texts?

かきねていと :どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。【無限の階層】をいつまでも落ち続けている。【無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく】。
無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり、わたしを点にする。青い光に覆われた正四面体の迷宮の、はるか遠くから、小さな音が聞こえてくる。

It's for a Madoka update CRT that's happening right now.

Could anyone translate these two texts?

It's for a Madoka update CRT that's happening right now.

Edit: Kakine Teitoku(?): Do you mean as to where they'll fall? It'll be inside the regular tetrahedron, where they'll fall endlessly down the [infinite level's]. [Normally, a regular tetrahedron is drawn from a deep point that goes infinitely further more].

[First line is a repeat of the above last portion].
A regular tetrahedron is grown on each and every part of my body. What should have been infinitely small became infinitely big, turning me into a dot. Far away in the tetrahedral labyrinth clad in a small light, a small noise could be heard.

Something of this effect?

Last edited:
Can you translate this too?
[An infinite number of regular tetrahedrons stretches on inside the regular tetrahedron, and an infinite number of regular tetrahedrons cover and encloses it].

Today, I also just found out that there is, in fact, a thing called "regular tetrahedrons" (What 正四面体/Seishimentai means).

Here.

Need help with translating this description

Omega

A magical weapon created in the tower of sage.
Formal name is "Summoned beast type, bionic defeating gods???"Omega"
This is kind of a special magic weapon.
It was considered as created by biological fiber.
To eliminate clive party who has invaded the tower,
it has activated, but in the end of the battle, destroyed
with the tower together.

賢者の塔でつくり出された魔導兵器。
正式名称は"生体討神召喚獣・オメガ"。
討神召喚獣という特別な魔導兵器の一種で、
生体繊維を用いてつくられと推察される。
塔に侵入したクライヴたちを排除するために
起動するも、戦いの果てに大破。
賢者の塔とともに、その機能を停止した。
In my defence I have no knowledge of this verse, and the part of 生体討神召喚獣, its too difficult to translate.

Need help with translating this description

Omega

A magical weapon created by the Sage's Tower/Spire.

Officially, it's known as the "Bio-type god conquering summoned beast, Omega".

It's a type of magical weapon known as a god conquering summoned beast rumored to have been made using biological fibers.

Despite being activated in order to defeat Clive's party that invaded the tower/spire, in the end, it was defeated.

It, as well as the spire, ceased functionality.

IDK, something like this is the best I could come up with.

Could I get a translation on this, particularly whether it says "200% the strength of" or "200% stronger than" here: 「ま ひとだたましい すがた げんけいパーセント とうしゃ ひきょうど真人の剥き出しの魂の姿。 原形の200% (当社比)の強度。さらへんけいいがいしばきょうど更に 「変形しない (ブレード以外)」 という“縛り”で強度をばくあ爆上げしている!!」

Could I get a translation on this, particularly whether it says "200% the strength of" or "200% stronger than" here: 「ま ひとだたましい すがた げんけいパーセント とうしゃ ひきょうど真人の剥き出しの魂の姿。 原形の200% (当社比)の強度。さらへんけいいがいしばきょうど更に 「変形しない (ブレード以外)」 という“縛り”で強度をばくあ爆上げしている!!」

Mahito's naked/exposed soul where they are 200% stronger than before (in comparison). Furthermore, through a "Binding Vow" where they "cannot transfigure oneself (other than blades)", their strength increases dramatically!

Could I get a translation for this?
「こわぶっ壊したらどうなるかな」

「つうじょうしょうとくりょういき通常生得領域でぐげんか具現化されるものはしんそれ自身にくわ特別な意味や役割をとくべつ持たないことが多いそんざい言ってしまえば存在してないのといっしょ一緒なんだ」

「みずし いわゆる 御厨子が所謂ただの領域のシンボルである場合そもそもはかい破壊できない意味がないごじょうくん六眼を持つ五条君が 破壊という手段を取らないならそういうこと なんだろう」

Could I get a translation for this?
「こわぶっ壊したらどうなるかな」

「つうじょうしょうとくりょういき通常生得領域でぐげんか具現化されるものはしんそれ自身にくわ特別な意味や役割をとくべつ持たないことが多いそんざい言ってしまえば存在してないのといっしょ一緒なんだ」

「みずし いわゆる 御厨子が所謂ただの領域のシンボルである場合そもそもはかい破壊できない意味がないごじょうくん六眼を持つ五条君が 破壊という手段を取らないならそういうこと なんだろう」

"What if it gets demolished?"

"Usually, things that are embodied in one's innate domain have no special meaning or role on its own.
In other words, it's pretty much the same as not existing.

"If the Shrine were just a symbol of the domain, then it can't be destroyed. There's no point in even trying.
If Gojo with his Six Eyes couldn't resort to demolishing it, then that's probably the case."

Here.

Back