• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Could someone translate this from Korean please?
별이 못 버텨...

4 different translation machines (Google Translate, DeepL, Papago, and ChatGPT) are saying it means "The stars can't take it" but according to ChatGPT both star in singular and stars in plural is correct depending on the context.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone please translate this?
get

Could someone please translate this?
get
"Omnipotence" (Almighty)...

An ultimate power that only an almighty, all-knowing (omnipotent, omniscient) God can wield.

It is the Shinjutsu of Shinjutsu.

It is said that Gods have used it to in the process of creating worlds. Think of it as a programming language for "world creation" (Genesis).

It is the absolute will to make anything and everything real/manifested.

That is "Omnipotence".

How's this?

"Omnipotence" (Almighty)...

An ultimate power that only an almighty, all-knowing (omnipotent, omniscient) God can wield.

It is the Shinjutsu of Shinjutsu.

It is said that Gods have used it to in the process of creating worlds. Think of it as a programming language for "world creation" (Genesis).

It is the absolute will to make anything and everything real/manifested.

That is "Omnipotence".

How's this?
It's good, the part about genesis was omitted in the official english translation, thanks.

Could I get a translation of these 2 scans?

「さて、JC15巻で、僕は無術は拡大縮小みた いな作用をしているなんじゃないかという考察をしま したが、もっと厳密に数学っぽくできたな、という後悔 がありまして。 見先生のイメージにあった、「アキレス と亀」の話とか、数列の話でちゃんと書けなかったんで 二人なら僕よりもずっとずっと数学の知見がある ので」

「読術回戦JC14巻にて、 芥見先生が「五 の術式」について解説をしたいという 機会があった。 そして、 JC14巻~15巻 にわたって解説をしたが、それでも解説 し足りなかった高野が最強の刺客を呼ん で、さらに深く考えてみたのであった。」

Last edited:
Can someone verify these translations? Could I also have clarification on whether Zeppeli is talking about Dio being x5 stronger than Jonathan and him combined or individually.

「はいわかってますコオ!!わはぼくとツェペリさんはしふたり分の「波紋」をディオへ送り込む!ほしょ二倍の波紋エネルギーを ぶつけるぞ」

「...強すぎる奴のエネルギーの方がわしらふたり分より五倍は強い!ま・・・まずい!ジョジョの手までわしの右手のようになってしまうツ!!!」

Can someone verify these translations? Could I also have clarification on whether Zeppeli is talking about Dio being x5 stronger than Jonathan and him combined or individually.

The translations seem pretty accurate from what I can tell, and the wording does seem to imply that they mean combined, but I'm no expert.

Could I get a translation of these 2 scans?

「さて、JC15巻で、僕は無術は拡大縮小みた いな作用をしているなんじゃないかという考察をしま したが、もっと厳密に数学っぽくできたな、という後悔 がありまして。 見先生のイメージにあった、「アキレス と亀」の話とか、数列の話でちゃんと書けなかったんで 二人なら僕よりもずっとずっと数学の知見がある ので」

「読術回戦JC14巻にて、 芥見先生が「五 の術式」について解説をしたいという 機会があった。 そして、 JC14巻~15巻 にわたって解説をしたが、それでも解説 し足りなかった高野が最強の刺客を呼ん で、さらに深く考えてみたのであった。」
Is this from JJK again?

Translations fine. The context of the second line is even after Jonathan joined his Hamon with Zep's, Dio was still stronger than them to overpower it.

Yes (it's from magazine special related to it)

Thank you
To 2) Not a problem.

To 1) Alright, just checking.

In that case:

Scan 1:
"Well, I considered the Limitless (Mukagen) technique to be like expansion and contraction in Volume 15 of JC, but I regret not having it more strictly mathematical. I couldn't write out the story of Achilles and the Tortoise nor the one about the number sequence Akutami Sensei had in mind... Out of the two of us, he's the more knowledgeable with mathematics than I am."

Scan 2:
"In Volume 14 JC of Jujutsu Kaisen, I had the opportunity to ask Akutami Sensei about 'Gojo's cursed techniques'. Although he explained it in Volume 14~15 JC of the story, it wasn't enough so he brought in the strongest assassin to think about it more in depth."

Scans were hard to see but I sorta made it out to get the full context of it...I hope.

Can someone verify the translation of this spell description for me? I used Google translate to get a general idea and I'm curious how accurate it is

""A spell that summons two giant demon eyes and uses the light rays emitted from those eyes to reduce the opponent's physical strength, leaving only a tiny bit of it. Used by mages drawn into darkness.""

Last edited:
Can someone verify the translation of this spell description for me? I used Google translate to get a general idea and I'm curious how accurate it is

""A spell that summons two giant demon eyes and uses the light rays emitted from those eyes to reduce the opponent's physical strength, leaving only a tiny bit of it. Used by mages drawn into darkness.""

3. デス

妖術師、祈祷師の中でも比較的高位にある者だけが使いこなすことのできる術。強烈な邪心が骸骨の形で実体化し、相手を目がけて青白い霊気を放ち攻撃する。その名の通り、この術をまともに受けると、非常に危険である。

3. Death

A technique that only relatively high-ranking shamans and necromancers can perform. A mighty evil spirit is summoned in the form of a skeleton and it attacks the enemy by emitting pale spiritual energy. As the name implies, if taken seriously, this technique can be very dangerous.

3. デス

妖術師、祈祷師の中でも比較的高位にある者だけが使いこなすことのできる術。強烈な邪心が骸骨の形で実体化し、相手を目がけて青白い霊気を放ち攻撃する。その名の通り、この術をまともに受けると、非常に危険である。

3. Death

A technique that only relatively high-ranking shamans and necromancers can perform. A mighty evil spirit is summoned in the form of a skeleton and it attacks the enemy by emitting pale spiritual energy. As the name implies, if taken seriously, this technique can be very dangerous.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it but also at the same time I'm really sorry to say this but, I think you translated the wrong text because of my mistake. When i first posted the question yesterday, I accidentally linked the description of a different Spell "Death" when I was trying to have the Spell "Dulam" translated I mixed up the images because both spells where labelled #3, So I had edited that message as soon as I realized and put up the correct image before I thought anyone saw it or made a translation.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it but also at the same time I'm really sorry to say this but, I think you translated the wrong text because of my mistake. When i first posted the question yesterday, I accidentally linked the description of a different Spell "Death" when I was trying to have the Spell "Dulam" translated I mixed up the images because both spells where labelled #3, So I had edited that message as soon as I realized and put up the correct image before I thought anyone saw it or made a translation.
Oh, IK you did.

I just wanted to hear you out on why you gave a completely different image.

At least you have this if you need it for something else.

Give me a second for the actual one to check over.

@HoodedEnigma

3 ドゥラーム

2つの巨大な悪魔の目を呼び出し、その目から発する光線で相手の体力をごくわずかを残して削る魔法。

暗黒に引き込まれた魔道士が使う。

3 Dulem

A spell that summons 2 giant demon eyes, which uses rays of light emitted from them to reduce the enemy's physical strength to just a tiny amount.

It is used by mages drawn to the darkness.

Yeah, it's about right.

@HoodedEnigma

3 ドゥラーム

2つの巨大な悪魔の目を呼び出し、その目から発する光線で相手の体力をごくわずかを残して削る魔法。

暗黒に引き込まれた魔道士が使う。

3 Dulem

A spell that summons 2 giant demon eyes, which uses rays of light emitted from them to reduce the enemy's physical strength to just a tiny amount.

It is used by mages drawn to the darkness.

Yeah, it's about right.
Once again, thank you very much. It's appreciated

Can someone translate this?
074dsyb.png
慌てるな・・・忘れておる様じゃなあやつら

わらわ達が「王下七武海」になったのは

強さゆえじゃという事を...!!!

Don't fret. You seem to have forgotten.

The reason they had chosen us to become the "Seven Warlords of the Sea"...

Was for our strength...!!!

「女帝ボア・ハンコック」――ついに折れた様で

今こちらに向かっているそうです!!

やっとか・・・間に合えばいいが・・・

あの女は強いぞ・・・・・・!!!

"Empress Boa Hancock" has finally relented,

Right now, they're on their way here!!

Finally... I hope they make it here on time...

That woman is strong...!!!

Could someone translate this scan, please?
IMG_9290.png
裏蓮華...すなわち それは触れることすらできぬ高速連続体術!!

打倒ネジの答えはハイスピードコンボ...

砂が追いつくはずがない...!

Omete Renge (Frontal Lotus)..to be exact, it is a high-speed taijutsu technique that can't be touched!!

The answer to defeating Neji is through this high-speed kenpo (combat)...

There's no way the sand can keep up with it...!

Sorry for the wait. Here it is.

Could i get a translation of this page?
FgCJ_xeWYAADXBi
いえ...

あの杖こそが...

ベルゼブブの能力を増幅する神器――

左手で振らば

天帝の雷槌をも跳ね返す盾となり

右手で振らば

神の鎧をも破壊する剣となる――

アポミュイオスの杖

No...

That cane...

Is a divine weapon used to amplify Beelzebub's ability...

If waved in his left hand...

It becomes a shield capable of repelling even the sky god's lightning hammer.

If waved in his right hand...

It becomes a blade capable of destroying even the armor of a God.

The Staff of Apopmyius

Got this the best I can come up with.

いえ...

あの杖こそが...

ベルゼブブの能力を増幅する神器――

左手で振らば

天帝の雷槌をも跳ね返す盾となり

右手で振らば

神の鎧をも破壊する剣となる――

アポミュイオスの杖

No...

That cane...

Is a divine weapon used to amplify Beelzebub's ability...

If waved in his left hand...

It becomes a shield capable of repelling even the sky god's lightning hammer.

If waved in his right hand...

It becomes a blade capable of destroying even the armor of a God.

The Staff of Apopmyius

Got this the best I can come up with.
Thanks

NP. Kinda curious how the TL's put Tentei/天帝 as "Almighty" when it means like "Shangdi" or even "God" sorta, and even its char components of kanji can also just be read out as "Sky/Heavenly God/Ruler". And since the context of Brun's comment is supposed to imply one notable god with a "thunder/lightning hammer"...well, you can get why I put it literal in the text.

But yeah.

obkzVPV.jpeg

Could someone translate this? Preferably the top left and middle left parts. Or if there's a trans for this could someone send?

obkzVPV.jpeg

Could someone translate this? Preferably the top left and middle left parts. Or if there's a trans for this could someone send?
Top Left

Hokage

Konoha was what drove the Uchia to extinction, yet was also the soil that nurtured the clan and was proof that the Uchiha existed. Sasuke, having come to that thought, which was "that which should be destroyed" became in his eyes "the existence that should be remade". He would not let the proof of his brother's life be erased--!!!

Middle Left

Sasuke joined the fight to protect the village in order to fulfill his ambitions. He proclaims before his compariots from the village that he would become Hokage, that he would become the village chief to create history with his own two hands. That was what Sasuke aspired to be, to do from right and wrong.

Can somebody translate these novel statements? Need 'em for a possible CRT. Also, put 'em in a spoiler box to keep it clean.

Scan 1: In other words, this was like trying to tell someone to avoid lightning as it descended from the dark clouds at the speed of light by just looking at it.

Scan 2: It wasn't enough for Kamijou to be a step closer, but for Mikoto, she was within range to fight a lightning strike at the speed of light.

Scan 3: This just can't be a dangerous joke, can it!? The moment Kamijou instinctively braced himself, a spear of pale lightning grew out from the girl's forehead like a horn, and attacked Kamijiou at the speed of light.

Scan 4: "Ooh? So it's true that you can't preceive a lightning strike at the speed of light unless you're looking at it, but that's the extent of it. If you were to receive a premonition and try to change yourself accordingly..."

Scan 5: --She swings her left hand that she can still move and concentrates her "power" there. Through this, the girl unleases her lightning spear.

Scan 6: When it comes to facing off against the Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School, it didn't matter how far away they were in a straight line. Unlike her Railgun which disappears after traveling a certain distance due to air friction, a lightning strike at the speed of light would reduce the distance between them to zero.

Lightning has been violated by going SoL apparently owo

Last edited:
Scan 1: In other words, this was like trying to tell someone to avoid lightning as it descended from the dark clouds at the speed of light by just looking at it.

Scan 2: It wasn't enough for Kamijou to be a step closer, but for Mikoto, she was within range to fight a lightning strike at the speed of light.

Scan 3: This just can't be a dangerous joke, can it!? The moment Kamijou instinctively braced himself, a spear of pale lightning grew out from the girl's forehead like a horn, and attacked Kamijiou at the speed of light.

Scan 4: "Ooh? So it's true that you can't a lightning strike at the speed of light unless you're looking at it, but that's the extent of it. If you were to receive a premonition and try to change yourself accordingly..."

Scan 5: --She swings her left hand that she can still move and concentrates her "power" there. Through this, the girl unleases her lightning spear.

Scan 6: When it comes to facing off against the Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School, it didn't matter how far away they were in a straight line. Unlike her Railgun which disappears after traveling a certain distance due to air friction, a lightning strike at the speed of light would reduce the distance between them to zero.

Lightning has been violated by going SoL apparently owo
Faster than expected! Thanks. Spoiler box seems to be not done properly, tho, lel.

Edit: Was fixed right as I posted, lol.

Can someone trans these two?
YEahYQq.png

gFWPdJK.png
Scan 1:

術式対象を
五条悟ではなく
空間存在
世界そのものまで
拡張し

斬る

The technique's target wasn't just you, Satoru Gojo. It extends to the world, space, and existence itself...

Cutting into them.

Scan 2:

不可侵など関係なく
その空間世界に
存在する限り
その空間世界ごと
存在を分断される

Inviobale or not, so long as it existed in that space, that of the world, so too will that be severed apart.

"Are you the wanked one because you are Ryomen Sukuna? Or are you Ryomen Sukuna because you are the wanked one?"

Hey, hey, fanta here. Back again. Can somebody translate these pages? Controversial novel statements that are very important to a verse's scaling.

Back