• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

DIyzOVh.jpg

Slightly higher resolution here, just in case.
Just the left side? If so;
宇宙からの脅威編 (2)
Threats from Space volume (2)
侵入者に翻弄されし暗黒盗賊団
The Darkness Thieves' Gang Toyed with by an intruder.
内部に潜入する一筋の希望
A Glimmer of Hope Infiltrating the Interior.
地上で攻防戦が繰り広げられている間、宇宙船内部への侵入に成功した者がいた。その正体こそ、B級ヒーロー・サイタマ! 盗賊団幹部を次々に秒殺しながら、内壁をことごとく破壊して一人孤独な戦いを続けていた・・・。
While a battle was raging on the ground, there was someone who succeeded in infiltrating the Interior of the spaceship.That true identity is none other than the B-class hero Saitama! While instantly killing the executives of the Thieves' Gang one by one, (he) continued to destroy every inner wall completely and fought a lonely battle by himself...
30撃目[S級]~37撃目[墜落]
30th shot [S rank]~37th shot [crash/fall].
↑必殺のワンパンを幾度浴びても沈まないほど、宇宙船は頑強だった。
↑No matter how many times it was hit with his signature finishing move, the One Punch, the spaceship was so sturdy that it did not sink
↑たった一人のB級ヒーローの侵入に、戦闘員達は戸惑いながらも、決死の反撃を試みる!
In the face of the invasion of just one B-class hero, the combatants, while confused, attempted a desperate counterattack!
最深部に潜む絶望
Despair lurking in the deepest part.
内部を破壊しながらサイタマが辿り着いた最深部・・・そこには宇宙最強を誇る男ボロスが待ち受けていた!今ここに、人類最強VS宇宙最強の戦いが始まる。
While destroying the interior, Saitama arrived at the deepest part... where the man Boros, who boasts of being the strongest in the universe, was waiting! The battle between the strongest human and the strongest in the universe begins right here, right now.
↓堅牢な壁をぶち破り、最深部まで辿り着いた初の侵入者に、ボロスの胸中は果たして・・・?
The first intruder who has broken through the sturdy walls and reached the deepest part - what is in Boros' mind...?
暗黒盗賊団ダークマターの頭目!!
The leader of Dark Matter Darkness Thieves' Gang!!

宇宙からの脅威編 (2)
侵入者に翻弄されし暗黒盗賊団
内部に潜入する一筋の希望
地上で攻防戦が繰り広げられている間、宇宙船内部への侵入に成功した者がいた。その正体こそ、B級ヒーロー・サイタマ! 盗賊団幹部を次々に秒殺しながら、内壁をことごとく破壊して一人孤独な戦いを続けていた・・・。
While a battle was raging on the ground, there was someone who succeeded in infiltrating the Interior of the spaceship.That true identity is none other than the B-class hero Saitama! While instantly killing the executives of the Thieves' Gang one by one, (he) continued to destroy every inner wall completely and fought a lonely battle by himself...
30撃目[S級]~37撃目[墜落]
↑No matter how many times it was hit with his signature finishing move, the One Punch, the spaceship was so sturdy that it did not sink
In the face of the invasion of just one B-class hero, the combatants, while confused, attempted a desperate counterattack!
最深部に潜む絶望
While destroying the interior, Saitama arrived at the deepest part... where the man Boros, who boasts of being the strongest in the universe, was waiting! The battle between the strongest human and the strongest in the universe begins right here, right now.
The first intruder who has broken through the sturdy walls and reached the deepest part - what is in Boros' mind...?
暗黒盗賊団ダークマターの頭目!!
Could you translate this from here?

宇宙からの脅威編 (2)
侵入者に翻弄されし暗黒盗賊団
内部に潜入する一筋の希望
30撃目[S級]~37撃目[墜落]
最深部に潜む絶望
暗黒盗賊団ダークマターの頭目!!
Think you can take a look when you can?

宇宙からの脅威編 (2)
侵入者に翻弄されし暗黒盗賊団
内部に潜入する一筋の希望
30撃目[S級]~37撃目[墜落]
最深部に潜む絶望
暗黒盗賊団ダークマターの頭目!!
Thanks, this is indeed helpful.

Hello, could someone translate (not you chase since it's to counter your downgrade thread) this pls? It's ultra important for a thread.

観測宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「認識される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「認識される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていないことを意味する。
例えば人間の知覚では、過去は常に現在に更新されその現在からいずれくる未来を観測しているので、三様は同時に知覚されていない。
観測宇宙の利点は、現在から先は見通せないかわりに当事者は未来を変化させられる揺らぎを持っていること。これにより明日という現在を変革できる。

記録宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「記録される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「記録される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていることを意味する。
例えば何次元か上の知覚を持つ高次元の存在にとって、三次元世界は巻物に書かれた世界のようなものであるため、巻物の中にいる自分の過去と現在と未来を、いつでも記録として同時に知覚できる。
ムーンセルの中枢は過去と現在と未来が同時に存在し、あらゆる可能性を演算する並行世界シミュレーターであるため、記録宇宙の存在である。
Hi if someone disponible could translate this, it could help ty.

Could you translate this from here?

だが私はその気配を感じる度に己の未熟を思った
However, whenever I felt that presence, I thought of my own immaturity
貴方のいる高次元がまるで突破できぬ薄い膜の向こうにあるようだった
It seemed as if the higher dimension where you exist was beyond a thin, impenetrable membrane."
だがその貴方が今私の前にいる
But that you are now in front of me.
見せて貰う
Let me show you
貴方の本質
The core of who you are
八識を...
Eight Consciousnesses....
な…そうか・・・肉体としての「死」か
Ah, I see... so it's 'death' as the physical form, huh?
...だがあれはあの生においての天命を遂げた
However, that (death) accomplished the destiny of that life
その報せに過ぎん
That should not go beyond that news/report
本来決して死は最終的なものではない状態の変化であり魂の次元の上昇よ
Originally, death is by no means a final state of being, but a transformation that leads to the elevation of the soul's dimension.
はは変わらないな
Hehe, some things never change
懐かしいよこのやりとり
This exchange brings back memories
確かに兄さんだ
You are indeed my brother
アスミタの小宇宙(コスモ)が満ちる...
Asmita's cosmos is filled...
この思考の陣を塗り変える...
to repaint/change this pattern of thought...
なんだ・・・まるで なにかの俺から放たれたようにまるで最初から 知っていたように世界の仕組みが 自分が何者であるかが分かる私の思いは時間も空間も超えるああ私は常に迷う事なく・・・
What...? As if released from some version of myself, as if I had known it from the beginning, I understand the workings of the world and what kind of person I am. My thoughts transcend time and space. Ah, I never hesitate..."
Think you can take a look when you can?

I might have got some stuff wrong due to the pic being a bit blurry, but;

Lel
Thanks, this is indeed helpful.
No worries

Last edited:
だが私はその気配を感じる度に己の未熟を思った
However, whenever I felt that presence, I thought of my own immaturity
貴方のいる高次元がまるで突破できぬ薄い膜の向こうにあるようだった
It seemed as if the higher dimension where you exist was beyond a thin, impenetrable membrane."
だがその貴方が今私の前にいる
But that you are now in front of me.
見せて貰う
Let me show you
貴方の本質
The core of who you are
八識を...
Eight Consciousnesses....
な…そうか・・・肉体としての「死」か
Ah, I see... so it's 'death' as the physical form, huh?
...だがあれはあの生においての天命を遂げた
However, that (death) accomplished the destiny of that life
その報せに過ぎん
That should not go beyond that news/report
本来決して死は最終的なものではない状態の変化であり魂の次元の上昇よ
Originally, death is by no means a final state of being, but a transformation that leads to the elevation of the soul's dimension.
はは変わらないな
Hehe, some things never change
懐かしいよこのやりとり
This exchange brings back memories
確かに兄さんだ
You are indeed my brother
アスミタの小宇宙(コスモ)が満ちる...
Asmita's cosmos is filled...
この思考の陣を塗り変える...
to repaint/change this pattern of thought...
なんだ・・・まるで なにかの俺から放たれたようにまるで最初から 知っていたように世界の仕組みが 自分が何者であるかが分かる私の思いは時間も空間も超えるああ私は常に迷う事なく・・・
What...? As if released from some version of myself, as if I had known it from the beginning, I understand the workings of the world and what kind of person I am. My thoughts transcend time and space. Ah, I never hesitate..."

I might have got some stuff wrong due to the pic being a bit blurry, but;

前巻までのあらすじ
Synopsis of the previous volume
小田桐の指示で"遺跡"内部へ侵入した二人のガイバー。航行制御室に辿り着いたガイバーは制御装置を介して'遺跡'の中枢制御脳と接続され、彼らは事実上'遺跡'宇宙船の頭脳となった……。一方、アルカンフェルに追われるギュオーは戦闘形態で走し跡基地内をバニックに陥れていた。この機に乗じ基地内に潜入したアプトムは、ガスター、そしてダーゼルブと五人衆のメンバーを次々に融合捕食し、一人残ったゼクトールと激烈な戦闘を展開する。ゼクトールは戦するが、アブトムの体組織に侵された左足を自ら切断、無念の敗退を余儀なくされる。その頃、アルカンフェルに詰め寄られ、いよいよ進退きわまったギュオーは、遂に禁断の必殺技を発動した。その名は〝擬似B・H"(ブラック・ホール)。瞬間質瑩七千エクサトンの重力の嵐が、今、造跡基地内に吹き荒れる・・・!
Two Guyver's infiltrated the inside of the 'ruins' under the direction of Odagiri. The Guyvers who reached the navigation control room were connected to the central control brain of the 'ruins' through a control device, and they became the de facto brain of the 'ruins' spaceship....Meanwhile, Gyuo, who was being chased by Alkanphel, ran through the ruins of the base in combat form, causing panic. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Aptom, who infiltrated the base, absorbs and devours Gaster, Dazerub, and the members of the Five-Man Squad one after another, and engages in a fierce battle with the remaining Zektor. Zector fights back, but he is forced to cut off his left leg, which had been invaded by Aptom's body tissue, and is defeated in regrettable defeat. At that time, being cornered by Alkanphel and having no way to retreat or advance, Guyver finally activates his forbidden finishing move. That name is 'Pseudo Black Hole'. An instant storm of gravity with a mass of 7,000 exatons is now raging inside the Ruins base...!

No worries
Thank you very much

Dareaperman gave me the raw to a scan i posted, can anyone translate it?

"01 - 『天地乖離す開闢の星エヌマ・エリシュ』
開闢―――すべての始まりを示す、ギルガメッシュの最終宝具。
メソポタミア神話における神の名を冠した剣、乖離剣エアによる空間切断。
エア神はまだ地球が原始状態だった頃、マグマの海とガスとに覆われた地表を回し、砕き、
安定させた星の力が擬神化したものとされる。
多くの神は原始地球が安定し生命が住まう世界となった後で国造りを始めるが、
エアはその以前、星造りを行った一神とされる。
エアの名を冠したギルガメッシュの剣は、三層の巨大な力場を回転させる事で時空流を起こし、
空間そのものを変動させる。
その真の威力は一個の生命相手に用いるものではなく、世界を相手に用いるものだ。
サーヴァントたちが持つ数ある宝具の中でも頂点の一つとされる、“世界を切り裂いた”剣である。"

Hi if someone disponible could translate this, it could help ty.
Here;
Universe of Observation

A concept of time refers to the world or viewpoint where time is perceived as "recognized time." "Recognized" means that the three aspects of past, present, and future are not perceived simultaneously. For example, in human perception, the past is constantly updated in the present, and the future is observed from the present, so the three aspects of time are not perceived simultaneously.

The advantage of Universe of Observation is that, although the future cannot be foreseen beyond the present, the observer has the fluctuation that can change the future. This allows to transform the present, called tomorrow.
Universe of Record

A concept of time refers to the world or viewpoint where time is perceived as "recorded time." "Recorded" means that the three aspects of past, present, and future are perceived simultaneously. For example, for a higher-dimensional being with a perspective from some dimension above, the three-dimensional world is like a world written on a scroll, and they can perceive their past, present, and future within the scroll as a record at any time.

The center of the MoonCell's, exists as a parallel world simulator that computes all possibilities, whereas the past, present, and future exist simultaneously. Therefore, it is an example of a recorded universe.
Could sb translate this?
Screenshot-2023-05-01-183348.png
Without touching the opponent, it'll blow them away!! Crush even Kaido's scales!?
Dareaperman gave me the raw to a scan i posted, can anyone translate it?
01 - Enuma Elish (The Star of Genesis That Divided Heaven and Earth).

Gilgamesh's ultimate treasure that shows the beginning of everything―――The Genesis.

A sword named after a god in Mesopotamian mythology, the Sword of rupture, Ea, which has the power to sever space itself

The God, EA, is said to be a Pseudo‐deification of the power of the planet that spun, crushed, and stabilized the surface of the Earth, which was covered by a sea of magma and gas, during the time when the Earth was still in a primitive state.

While many gods begin building countries after the primitive Earth stabilizes and becomes a world where life can reside, Ea is said to be a god who performed the planet creation before that.

The sword of Gilgamesh, named after Ea, creates a spacetime flow by rotating three huge fields of force, and changes the space itself.

It's true power is not meant to be used against a single life form, but against the world itself

It is a sword that is considered one of the pinnacle Noble Phantasms among the many possessed by Servants, capable of 'cutting the world apart'."

Here;
Universe of Observation

A concept of time refers to the world or viewpoint where time is perceived as "recognized time." "Recognized" means that the three aspects of past, present, and future are not perceived simultaneously. For example, in human perception, the past is constantly updated in the present, and the future is observed from the present, so the three aspects of time are not perceived simultaneously.

The advantage of Universe of Observation is that, although the future cannot be foreseen beyond the present, the observer has the fluctuation that can change the future. This allows to transform the present, called tomorrow.
Universe of Record

A concept of time refers to the world or viewpoint where time is perceived as "recorded time." "Recorded" means that the three aspects of past, present, and future are perceived simultaneously. For example, for a higher-dimensional being with a perspective from some dimension above, the three-dimensional world is like a world written on a scroll, and they can perceive their past, present, and future within the scroll as a record at any time.

The center of the MoonCell's, exists as a parallel world simulator that computes all possibilities, whereas the past, present, and future exist simultaneously. Therefore, it is an example of a recorded universe.

Without touching the opponent, it'll blow them away!! Crush even Kaido's scales!?

Gilgamesh's ultimate treasure that shows the beginning of everything―――The Genesis.

A sword named after a god in Mesopotamian mythology, the Sword of rupture, Ea, which has the power to sever space itself

The God, EA, is said to be a Pseudo‐deification of the power of the planet that spun, crushed, and stabilized the surface of the Earth, which was covered by a sea of magma and gas, during the time when the Earth was still in a primitive state.

While many gods begin building countries after the primitive Earth stabilizes and becomes a world where life can reside, Ea is said to be a god who performed the planet creation before that.

The sword of Gilgamesh, named after Ea, creates a spacetime flow by rotating three huge fields of force, and changes the space itself.

It's true power is not meant to be used against a single life form, but against the world itself

It is a sword that is considered one of the pinnacle Noble Phantasms among the many possessed by Servants, capable of 'cutting the world apart'."
Shuradou putting the work💪

Here;
Universe of Observation

Universe of Record

Thank you

Here;
Universe of Observation

Universe of Record

Thanks for the help with the translation

Here;
Universe of Observation

Universe of Record

Excellent, thanks!

Here;
Universe of Observation

Universe of Record

Thanks!

Here;
Universe of Observation

Universe of Record

Whenever you get the chance can you look at this?
(priority) for the top one,

Lel
エドワード・カールレオン
Edward Caerleon
十二神将の一人。“虚数領域"に潜み本体同様の戦闘力を持つ分身を操るが、アポルオンによりゾア・クリスタルを奪われてしまう。
One of the Twelve Divine Generals. He controls avatars with the same combat power as his true body, which are hidden in the 'Imaginary Number Domain', but his Zoar Crystal is taken by Apollon.
Sure, only cuz of its short though.

Last edited:
This one is short too, i promise😭
Short, he says.
あらゆるものを二つに増やす!!!その為に必要なのは明確な“イメージ”!
Double everything!!! What is needed for this is a clear 'image'!
イメージができてなきゃ不完全なゴミが増えるだけ!
If there is no image, only defective trash will double!
人で言うなら身長・胸囲に足のサイズ多くのデータが必要だしっかり見てしっかり測って初めて一つを二つにできる!
If we're talking about people, a lot of data is needed on height, bust size, and foot size. Only by looking carefully and measuring carefully can you make one into two for the first time!
本物と唯一違うのは耐久力!
The only thing that distinguishes it from the real thing is its durability!
モノによって異なるが一定のダメージが蓄積されると崩れ去る
Depending on the thing/object, it may differ, but when a certain amount of damage accumulates, it will crumble away.
同時に増やせるものは二つまで!二つ目は耐久力が更に下がる!
Only up to two things/objects can be doubled at the same time! The second one will further drops its durability!
そして一身上の都合により俺は俺を作れない!
And then, due to personal circumstances, I cannot double myself
俺の"個性"「二倍」は
My 'Quirk' 'Doubles'...
○一つのモノを二つに増やす
double one thing into two
○同時に増やせるのは二つまで
What can be doubled at the same time is up to two.
○そして"個性”で増やしたモノは実物より脆い
And the things that are doubled by my 'Quirk' are more fragile than the actual objects.
2は1更に脆くなる
2 becomes even more fragile than 1.
1が消えるまで新たにモノは増やせない
Until 1 disappears, no new things can be doubled.

Short, he says.
あらゆるものを二つに増やす!!!その為に必要なのは明確な“イメージ”!
Double everything!!! What is needed for this is a clear 'image'!
イメージができてなきゃ不完全なゴミが増えるだけ!
If there is no image, only defective trash will double!
人で言うなら身長・胸囲に足のサイズ多くのデータが必要だしっかり見てしっかり測って初めて一つを二つにできる!
If we're talking about people, a lot of data is needed on height, bust size, and foot size. Only by looking carefully and measuring carefully can you make one into two for the first time!
本物と唯一違うのは耐久力!
The only thing that distinguishes it from the real thing is its durability!
モノによって異なるが一定のダメージが蓄積されると崩れ去る
Depending on the thing/object, it may differ, but when a certain amount of damage accumulates, it will crumble away.
同時に増やせるものは二つまで!二つ目は耐久力が更に下がる!
Only up to two things/objects can be doubled at the same time! The second one will further drops its durability!
そして一身上の都合により俺は俺を作れない!
And then, due to personal circumstances, I cannot double myself
俺の"個性"「二倍」は
My 'Quirk' 'Doubles'...
○一つのモノを二つに増やす
double one thing into two
○同時に増やせるのは二つまで
What can be doubled at the same time is up to two.
○そして"個性”で増やしたモノは実物より脆い
And the things that are doubled by my 'Quirk' are more fragile than the actual objects.
2は1更に脆くなる
2 becomes even more fragile than 1.
1が消えるまで新たにモノは増やせない
Until 1 disappears, no new things can be doubled.
Thank you so much

No worries
Source

Translation please?
You shouldn't constantly spam but here;
On the other hand, in the far reaches of space, God of Destruction Beerus, who had awakened after a lapse of 39 years, was struggling to recall the name of someone or something that he had seen in a prophetic dream and could become his rival. Indeed, what is that person's name?!"

見たか!?
Did you see that!?
瞬間質量7千エクサトンの擬似ブラック・ホールだ!!!!
It's a pseudo black hole with an instantaneous mass of 7,000 exatons!!!!
去れツアルカンフェル '事象の地平' の彼方へツ!!
Go beyond the 'Event Horizon', Archanfel!!
エドワード・カールレオン
Edward Caerleon
十二神将の一人。“虚数領域"に潜み本体同様の戦闘力を持つ分身を操るが、アポルオンによりゾア・クリスタルを奪われてしまう。
One of the Twelve Divine Generals. He controls avatars with the same combat power as his true body, which are hidden in the 'Imaginary Number Domain', but his Zoar Crystal is taken by Apollon.
Sure, only cuz of its short though.
Thank you! For the last one, “Imaginary number domain” is that referencing the literal mathematical concept?

虚数 (kyosu) is the mathematical term that refers to imaginary numbers, yeah.
Thank you! Is it saying these clones are literal clones tied to the mathematical concept of imaginary numbers??

Sorry for tagging again, whenever you get the chance if you can take a look since it’s related to the previous portion sorry for the length.

Thank you! Is it saying these clones are literal clones tied to the mathematical concept of imaginary numbers??
Given the statement, it seems so, but without more context or information, I cannot really say for certain.

Sorry for tagging again, whenever you get the chance if you can take a look since it’s related to the previous portion sorry for the length.
Aight last one before dipping;
Zoalord Caerleon
One of Chronos Twelve Divine Generals, Edward Carleon's combat form. Possesses the ability to infiltrate the absolutely inviolable "imaginary number domain" and manipulate three clones that are "projected" into the normal space from there. These clones, while being virtual images, possess the same combat power as the original and unleash a powerful destructive energy blast called 'Devouring Plasma' to encircle the enemy from three sides. At first glance, this ability seems invincible, but in reality, the energy consumption is tremendous, and using this ability for just over ten minutes will deplete all of the user's energy, making it a dangerous ability
Guess this does explain it :/

Given the statement, it seems so, but without more context or information, I cannot really say for certain.

Aight last one before dipping;
Zoalord Caerleon
One of Chronos Twelve Divine Generals, Edward Carleon's combat form. Possesses the ability to infiltrate the absolutely inviolable "imaginary number domain" and manipulate three clones that are "projected" into the normal space from there. These clones, while being virtual images, possess the same combat power as the original and unleash a powerful destructive energy blast called 'Devouring Plasma' to encircle the enemy from three sides. At first glance, this ability seems invincible, but in reality, the energy consumption is tremendous, and using this ability for just over ten minutes will deplete all of the user's energy, making it a dangerous ability
Guess this does explain it :/
Sorry, I marked you so you could translate something, but could you translate this for me and can you see if the word "world" in kanji is called universe or world?

Thank you very much for your effort

It's that

Last edited:
No worries

You shouldn't constantly spam but here;
On the other hand, in the far reaches of space, God of Destruction Beerus, who had awakened after a lapse of 39 years, was struggling to recall the name of someone or something that he had seen in a prophetic dream and could become his rival. Indeed, what is that person's name?!"
I deleted and reposted with the a link to a highlight so it would've been easier to find

Anyways, thanks

Can anyone translate this it's important for the new verse I am trying to bring here.
「そして、絶大な力を持つ魔王すら求めて止まなかったという禁忌教典 ......その正体を知りたい! その手がかりはきっと、あの《叡智の門》の 向こう側にある......ッ! なんとかして.........なんとかして・・・・・・なんとかし て......私は....ツ!」 アリシア三世の研究は続く とら (まず、 この世界の在り方に関する常識を捨てよ。 世界の捉え方を改めね ば、真実を理解することは到底できない) (まず この世界は、多次元分枝宇宙である。理解すべし。 たましい たど りんね せつり あらゆる生命の魂が辿る輪廻転生の経路 『摂理の輪』の回帰点であり、 人の全ての記憶が回帰する集合無意識の第八世界『意識の海』、その最深 中心点たる、全ての生命の根源『原初の魂』 ・・・・・・この世界で、あらゆる存 在に先んじて生まれた、最初の『一』。 アカシックレコード

全ての分枝宇宙は、この最初の『一』 :零特異点『原初の魂』から、 発生した”木”のようなものに過ぎず、私達の住んでいる世界は、その "木"に生える枝の一本に過ぎない。••••••この"木"を次元樹と呼び、 枝〟を分枝世界と呼ぶ) (外宇宙とは、この次元樹の外側のことだ。その外宇宙では、我々人間の かいぶつ はけん 想像を絶する力を持つ怪物達がひしめき合い、覇権を争い続けている。 億 いつしゅん 兆年? あるいはもっと永遠に近い時を? 彼らにとって人の一生 など一瞬の火花のようなものだろう) ぶんけん あら (私が隠匿した古代文献から示唆される外宇宙の存在は•••••荒ぶる紅蓮の えんおう ほこ かがや らいてい 獅子《炎王クトガ》······誇り高き輝く者《金色の雷帝》風統べる女王 きよむ わら 《風神イターカ》 ······虚無に嗤う道化 《無垢なる闇》 ······ 正体不明の謎の ・虚無に嗤う道化《無垢なる闇》 ざんかく 神性《神を斬痩せし者》 ....) ふたご タウム (そして、双子の姉妹神 《天空の双生児》) ぼうい (基本、彼らに善悪はなく、彼らはただ無色の暴威であり、力に過ぎな

六つの扉は、上下、左右、前後の、
あらゆる空間を、意味して、いる。

そして 彼の、大いなる神は、

決して光届かぬ、あたしたちの宇宙の、外側、窮極の門、の彼方、に鎮座なさっている。

それでいながら、あらゆる空間に隣り合い、
全てと、つながっている。

不確かな人の言葉に綴られ、“スト・テュホン”と、呼ばれることも、ある、けれど……。

Can someone translate this?

From One Piece Magazine, Volume 16:

IMG_2868.png

こんなの僕も初めて見ました...!!

悪魔の実図鑑
尾田栄一郎デザイン完全監修!今回は、最強の諜報機CP-0のロブ・ルッチと、″海賊女帝„ボア・ハンコックの悪魔の実の形状を初公開!どちらも戦闘において強力な効果を発揮する能力だが、その実態とは・・・!?

I've gotten some rough translations but I want to be sure that I can get the most accurate translation possible.

Back