• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can I get a translation for this?

そく、 雷のチャクラを纏い、速度を大幅

きょうだ に強化。 ただでさえ高いパワーもさら

に上昇し、

肉弾戦能力は里でも随一。 いいち

じょうしょう

にくだん せんのうりょく さと

Can someone translate this? And give the context if it’s meant to be taken literal

この世はどこまでも果てしない広がりを見せ、DB世界は人知を超えた途方もないスケールを持つ世界観であることがわかるだろう。

Also can this translation be taken literal? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1078093494947676180/1081732858244247632/Screenshot_128.png

and can these scans be taken literal this one

And

lastly the final scan (Jaco’s audio doesn’t need to be translated just the GT one which says Boundless galaxies)

this is needed for a crt so can someone translate and give the context to the scans if they can be taken literally

Given the statement, it seems so, but without more context or information, I cannot really say for certain.

Aight last one before dipping;
Zoalord Caerleon
One of Chronos Twelve Divine Generals, Edward Carleon's combat form. Possesses the ability to infiltrate the absolutely inviolable "imaginary number domain" and manipulate three clones that are "projected" into the normal space from there. These clones, while being virtual images, possess the same combat power as the original and unleash a powerful destructive energy blast called 'Devouring Plasma' to encircle the enemy from three sides. At first glance, this ability seems invincible, but in reality, the energy consumption is tremendous, and using this ability for just over ten minutes will deplete all of the user's energy, making it a dangerous ability
Guess this does explain it :/
Can someone translate this? And give the context if it’s meant to be taken literal

この世はどこまでも果てしない広がりを見せ、DB世界は人知を超えた途方もないスケールを持つ世界観であることがわかるだろう。

Also can this translation be taken literal? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1078093494947676180/1081732858244247632/Screenshot_128.png

and can these scans be taken literal this one

And

lastly the final scan (Jaco’s audio doesn’t need to be translated just the GT one which says Boundless galaxies)

this is needed for a crt so can someone translate and give the context to the scans if they can be taken literally
Could you help us with that, bro?

IMG_20230514_123023.jpg

Can someone translate this glossary, and what is meant here?

"Center of the Universe/World" or Center of the Macrocosm"?

because when I translate it using DeepL, it says Center of the Macrocosm, is that correct?

Also, the sentence above which states "Higher dimension" or "Higher level"

Last edited:
Can someone help translate this? FYI, the fan translation mentioned something about the Great Spirit of Light erasing the world.
そして、世界に光が満ち、闇に覆われて。

新たな精霊達が誕生し、消えていく。

生と死。

I'd like help with translating these two pages, if possible. Only the main text is necessary, the one around the images shouldn't be. If it's still too much I think the first page is more important than the second bit, though that's also a lot less, so.

image.png
image.png

Sorry, I marked you so you could translate something, but could you translate this for me and can you see if the word "world" in kanji is called universe or world?
There's just two mention of anything of such in these scans;
客からのような掛け声や、異次元のような世界など、新しい趣向が多かったですね。
There were many new ideas, such as the audience's cheers and the world (世界) that felt like it was from a different dimension (異次元).
バトルがすごすぎて異次元のような世界に行ってしまったイメージは斬新でした。
The image of a battle being so amazing that it felt like being transported to different dimension (異次元) was innovative

Can anyone translate this it's important for the new verse I am trying to bring here.
Could ya provide the source of these text?

Can anyone take a look?
]
仲間を探せ
Search for companions
おまえを含めて11人の足下が要る
We need the presence of eleven people, including you
その一人一人に私の力を分け与えよう
I will share/give my strength to each and every person
ずれ私の軍勢を率いて...あの天に攻め昇るために!!
Eventually, I will lead my army... in order to attack and ascend to that heaven!!
李剡魋 (リエンツイル)
Li Yentsui
隻眼の十二神将。空間を自在に切り、繋ぎ替える“絶空斬"を操り、 ワフェルダノスと共にガイバーⅢを苦しめるも、力及ばず死亡。
The One-Eyed Twelve Divine Generals. Manipulating the 'Zekkuuzan' that cuts and reconnects space at will, together with Waferdanos, tormented Guyver III; however, unable to overcome and died.
From One Piece Magazine, Volume 16:
悪魔の実図鑑
Devil Fruit Encyclopedia.
尾田栄一郎デザイン完全監修! 今回は、最強の諜報機関CP-0のロブ・ルッチと、"海賊女帝"ボア・ハンコックの悪魔の実の形状を初公開! どちらも戦闘において強力な効果を発揮する能力だが、その実態とは...!?
Eiichiro Oda's Designs Fully Supervised! This time, we will unveil the shape of the Devil Fruit owned by the strongest intelligence agency CP-0's Rob Lucci and the 'Pirate Empress' Boa Hancock! Both possess powerful effects during battle, but what is their true nature...!?
Can I get a translation for this?
That reads incomplete and scattered? Show me the sauce.
Can someone translate this glossary, and what is meant here?
#3 「書庫 (アーカイブ)」
#3 'Archive'
七つの大罪の名を冠した魔道の分類。「傲慢 (スペルビア)」「嫉妬(インヴィディア)」 「憤怒(イラ)」「怠惰 (アケディア)」 「強欲 (アワリティア)」 「暴食 (グラ)」 「色欲 (ルクスリア)」の七つに分けられる。人間の脳では認識不可能な階層、 大宇宙の中心とも呼ばれる高次元に存在するとされており、生命を持つ肉体では確実に到達出来ない。その為、魔道士たちは意識と精神をその階層まで飛ばすことで『書庫」に接続する。魔道士の研究する魔道のテーマは、必ずこの七つの分類のどれかに属している。
Classification of Magic Named after the Seven Deadly Sins. They are divided into the seven sins of 'Pride (Superbia),' 'Envy (Invidia),' 'Wrath (Ira),' 'Sloth (Acedia),' 'Greed (Avaritia),' 'Gluttony (Gula),' and 'Lust (Luxuria). It is believed to exist in a higher dimension (高次元), also referred to as the center of the macrocosm (大宇宙), beyond the comprehension of the human brain, and it cannot be reached with a physical body that possesses life. For that reason, mages connect to the 'Archive' by projecting their consciousness and spirit to that level. The themes of magic that mages study always belong to one of these seven classifications.
Can someone help translate this? FYI, the fan translation mentioned something about the Great Spirit of Light erasing the world.
And the world is filled with light, covered by darkness. New spirits are born and fades away. Life and death.
I'd like help with translating these two pages, if possible. Only the main text is necessary, the one around the images shouldn't be. If it's still too much I think the first page is more important than the second bit, though that's also a lot less, so
銀河系のかなたからきた超巨大すい星が、太陽系をかすめていった。その影響でアステロイドベルトにあった小惑星や、すい星についてきたイン石が地球、 土星、木星の3惑星に、降りそそごうとしている。このままでは人類は太陽系と共に滅亡してしまう。突然に訪れた大異変に、外宇宙でスペースシップの訓練を終えたばかりのオパオバと弟のウパウバが、急きょ地球に呼び戻された。しかしその間にもイン石群は、刻々と近づいてくる。もう、頼みの綱はオバオバたちだけだ。彼らは完成したばかりのスペースシップに乗り込みイン石を破壊するため出撃した。だか...
A supermassive comet arrived from the far reaches of the galaxy and swept past the solar system. Due to that influence, asteroids from the asteroid belt and meteorites that accompanied comets are about to rain down upon the three planets, Earth, Saturn, and Jupiter. At this rate, humanity will perish along with the solar system. In the face of a sudden and significant event, Opaoba, who had just completed spaceship training in outer space, and his younger brother Upauba were suddenly called back to Earth. Nevertheless, in the meantime, the group of meteorites is approaching moment by moment. Now, the last hope rests solely on Obaoba and the others. They boarded the newly completed spaceship to destroy the meteorites and set out on their mission. However..."
ゲームの目的
The objective of the game.
画面中央の惑星 (地球、 土星、木星)に向かって落ちてくるイン石や小惑星を、ビームで破壊して惑星を守ってください。
Please protect the central planets (Earth, Saturn, Jupiter) on the screen by destroying the falling meteorites and asteroids with beams.

There's just two mention of anything of such in these scans;
客からのような掛け声や、異次元のような世界など、新しい趣向が多かったですね。
There were many new ideas, such as the audience's cheers and the world (世界) that felt like it was from a different dimension (異次元).
バトルがすごすぎて異次元のような世界に行ってしまったイメージは斬新でした。
The image of a battle being so amazing that it felt like being transported to different dimension (異次元) was innovative

Could ya provide the source of these text?

仲間を探せ
Search for companions
おまえを含めて11人の足下が要る
We need the presence of eleven people, including you
その一人一人に私の力を分け与えよう
I will share/give my strength to each and every person
ずれ私の軍勢を率いて...あの天に攻め昇るために!!
Eventually, I will lead my army... in order to attack and ascend to that heaven!!
李剡魋 (リエンツイル)
Li Yentsui
隻眼の十二神将。空間を自在に切り、繋ぎ替える“絶空斬"を操り、 ワフェルダノスと共にガイバーⅢを苦しめるも、力及ばず死亡。
The One-Eyed Twelve Divine Generals. Manipulating the 'Zekkuuzan' that cuts and reconnects space at will, together with Waferdanos, tormented Guyver III; however, unable to overcome and died.

悪魔の実図鑑
尾田栄一郎デザイン完全監修! 今回は、最強の諜報機関CP-0のロブ・ルッチと、"海賊女帝"ボア・ハンコックの悪魔の実の形状を初公開! どちらも戦闘において強力な効果を発揮する能力だが、その実態とは...!?
Eiichiro Oda's Designs Fully Supervised! This time, we will unveil the shape of the Devil Fruit owned by the strongest intelligence agency CP-0's Rob Lucci and the 'Pirate Empress' Boa Hancock! Both possess powerful effects during battle, but what is their true nature...!?

That reads incomplete and scattered? Show me the sauce.

#3 「書庫 (アーカイブ)」
#3 'Archive'
七つの大罪の名を冠した魔道の分類。「傲慢 (スペルビア)」「嫉妬(インヴィディア)」 「憤怒(イラ)」「怠惰 (アケディア)」 「強欲 (アワリティア)」 「暴食 (グラ)」 「色欲 (ルクスリア)」の七つに分けられる。人間の脳では認識不可能な階層、 大宇宙の中心とも呼ばれる高次元に存在するとされており、生命を持つ肉体では確実に到達出来ない。その為、魔道士たちは意識と精神をその階層まで飛ばすことで『書庫」に接続する。魔道士の研究する魔道のテーマは、必ずこの七つの分類のどれかに属している。
Classification of Magic Named after the Seven Deadly Sins. They are divided into the seven sins of 'Pride (Superbia),' 'Envy (Invidia),' 'Wrath (Ira),' 'Sloth (Acedia),' 'Greed (Avaritia),' 'Gluttony (Gula),' and 'Lust (Luxuria). It is believed to exist in a higher dimension (高次元), also referred to as the center of the macrocosm (大宇宙), beyond the comprehension of the human brain, and it cannot be reached with a physical body that possesses life. For that reason, mages connect to the 'Archive' by projecting their consciousness and spirit to that level. The themes of magic that mages study always belong to one of these seven classifications.

And the world is filled with light, covered by darkness. New spirits are born and fades away. Life and death.

銀河系のかなたからきた超巨大すい星が、太陽系をかすめていった。その影響でアステロイドベルトにあった小惑星や、すい星についてきたイン石が地球、 土星、木星の3惑星に、降りそそごうとしている。このままでは人類は太陽系と共に滅亡してしまう。突然に訪れた大異変に、外宇宙でスペースシップの訓練を終えたばかりのオパオバと弟のウパウバが、急きょ地球に呼び戻された。しかしその間にもイン石群は、刻々と近づいてくる。もう、頼みの綱はオバオバたちだけだ。彼らは完成したばかりのスペースシップに乗り込みイン石を破壊するため出撃した。だか...
A supermassive comet arrived from the far reaches of the galaxy and swept past the solar system. Due to that influence, asteroids from the asteroid belt and meteorites that accompanied comets are about to rain down upon the three planets, Earth, Saturn, and Jupiter. At this rate, humanity will perish along with the solar system. In the face of a sudden and significant event, Opaoba, who had just completed spaceship training in outer space, and his younger brother Upauba were suddenly called back to Earth. Nevertheless, in the meantime, the group of meteorites is approaching moment by moment. Now, the last hope rests solely on Obaoba and the others. They boarded the newly completed spaceship to destroy the meteorites and set out on their mission. However..."
ゲームの目的
Please protect the central planets (Earth, Saturn, Jupiter) on the screen by destroying the falling meteorites and asteroids with beams.
I'm afraid that you really are the goat🗿

#3 「書庫 (アーカイブ)」
#3 'Archive'
Thanks verymuch🙏🏽

悪魔の実図鑑
Damn.

Thanks a lot!

ゲームの目的
appreciate it

Can I get a translation for this? Thanks in advance btw
『魔神 という のは 本当に 存在 が 高 次元 過ぎる ん です。 こっち の 世界 に やって来 て いる よう に 見える のも 多分、 巨人 の 一部。『 影』 みたい な もの でしか あり ませ ん から、 本体 は 異 次元 の 彼方、 天界 と 呼ば れる よう な ところ に ある ん です よ』   イリア も 点滅 し ながら 説明 し て くれ た。

Asmita:それ故貴方の意識の位まで己を高めれば ならなかった

Illias: 二人共よくぞこの次元へ至るまでたか小宇宙を高めたな

Illias: それは私の思考の陣の内に己の思考の陣…

Sisyphos:そうだどのここはイリアス殿の強烈な思考が実現する世界. すなわち私がこの現象を信じねば実現しない世界
Can someone please translate these sentences for me? Thank you.

If you mean by scans then here they are, I converted it to Text which I posted above.
"And so, the Akashic Records, said to have relentlessly sought even the Demon King with immense power.......... I want to know its true nature! Surely, those clues are on the other side of that 'Gate of Wisdom'....! one way or another....one way or another....one way or another...I....!"

Alicia III's research continues——First of all, discard the common sense regarding the way this world exists. If you don't change your way of perceiving the world, it is impossible to understand the truth.

First of all—this world is a multi-dimensional branching universe. You ought to understand.

"The path of reincarnation followed by every soul of all living beings is the point of return of the 'Wheel of Providence.' It is the convergence point where all memories of humanity converge, the eighth world 'Sea of Consciousness' of the collective unconscious. It is the deepest core and origin of all life, the 'Primordial Soul.' In this world, it is the first 'One' that was born before all existence. All branching universes are nothing more than something like a 'tree' that originated from the zero singularity point, the 'Primordial Soul', which is this first 'one'. The world we inhabit is merely one branch growing on that 'tree'......This 'Tree' is called the Dimensional Tree, and the 'Branches' are called branching worlds."

"The Outer Space refers to the outside of this Dimensional Tree. In that Outer Space, monsters possessing unimaginable power beyond our human imagination gather and compete, continuously vying for supremacy. Billions of years? Trillions of years? Or perhaps even closer to eternity? For them, a human lifetime would be like a fleeting spark."

"The existence of outer space suggested by the ancient texts I concealed... The raging crimson lion, Flame Emperor Kutoga... The proud and shining one, Golden Thunder Emperor...The queen who governs the wind, the Wind Goddess Itaka... The jester who sneers at nothingness, the Pure Darkness... The enigmatic divinity of unknown identity, Slayer of Gods..."

"And the twin sister goddesses, the Sky of Taumu"

"Basically, They have no good or evil; They are simply colorless tyrants, nothing more than raw power. However, for us, insignificant humans, they would truly be beings that can be called 'gods'. But not as conceptual gods in terms of faith, rather in the sense of being actual threats. I personally call them 'Outer Space Malevolent Gods."

"Furthermore, notably, the 'Gate god' would be regarded as the highest divine status among the Outer Space Malevolent Gods."

"That being is said to be the parent deity of the 'Sky of Taumu,' transcending the laws of time and space, existing alongside all time and space, connecting with all dimensional trees, and extending even to the 'Primordial Soul.' An extraordinary existence... that is indeed the 'Gate God.'

"Ah, I see it... Finally, I see it! Through research and analysis, even I have come to see the true nature of the Akashic Records...! Wonderful... To think that such a thing exists!"

"As revealed the other day, if we assume that the Sky Castle of Melgarious is a facility for communicating with the 'Gate God'... the true nature of the Akashic Records that the Demon King sought is likely........."

Can I get a translation for this? Thanks in advance btw
It reads a bit odd. Do you have the scan from which you transcribed that?
Can someone please translate these sentences for me? Thank you.
There are some errors in the transcription, but they are pretty obvious and easy to fix and tell;
Asmita: Therefore, i had to elevate myself up to the level of your consciousness.

Illias: Both of you, well done for elevating your cosmos until reaching this dimension.

Illias: That is the Pattern of your own thoughts within the Pattern of my thoughts....

Sisyphos:That's right, this is the world where Ilias-dono intense thoughts come true, that is to say, is the world that won't be realized unless I believe in this phenomenon

Last edited:
"And so, the Akashic Records, said to have relentlessly sought even the Demon King with immense power.......... I want to know its true nature! Surely, those clues are on the other side of that 'Gate of Wisdom'....! one way or another....one way or another....one way or another...I....!"

Alicia III's research continues——First of all, discard the common sense regarding the way this world exists. If you don't change your way of perceiving the world, it is impossible to understand the truth.

First of all—this world is a multi-dimensional branching universe. You ought to understand.

"The path of reincarnation followed by every soul of all living beings is the point of return of the 'Wheel of Providence.' It is the convergence point where all memories of humanity converge, the eighth world 'Sea of Consciousness' of the collective unconscious. It is the deepest core and origin of all life, the 'Primordial Soul.' In this world, it is the first 'One' that was born before all existence. All branching universes are nothing more than something like a 'tree' that originated from the zero singularity point, the 'Primordial Soul', which is this first 'one'. The world we inhabit is merely one branch growing on that 'tree'......This 'Tree' is called the Dimensional Tree, and the 'Branches' are called branching worlds."

"The Outer Space refers to the outside of this Dimensional Tree. In that Outer Space, monsters possessing unimaginable power beyond our human imagination gather and compete, continuously vying for supremacy. Billions of years? Trillions of years? Or perhaps even closer to eternity? For them, a human lifetime would be like a fleeting spark."

"The existence of outer space suggested by the ancient texts I concealed... The raging crimson lion, Flame Emperor Kutoga... The proud and shining one, Golden Thunder Emperor...The queen who governs the wind, the Wind Goddess Itaka... The jester who sneers at nothingness, the Pure Darkness... The enigmatic divinity of unknown identity, Slayer of Gods..."

"Basically, They have no good or evil; They are simply colorless tyrants, nothing more than raw power. However, for us, insignificant humans, they would truly be beings that can be called 'gods'. But not as conceptual gods in terms of faith, rather in the sense of being actual threats. I personally call them 'Outer Space Malevolent Gods."

"Furthermore, notably, the 'Gate god' would be regarded as the highest divine status among the Outer Space Malevolent Gods."

"That being is said to be the parent deity of the 'Sky of Taumu,' transcending the laws of time and space, existing alongside all time and space, connecting with all dimensional trees, and extending even to the 'Primordial Soul.' An extraordinary existence... that is indeed the 'Gate God.'

"Ah, I see it... Finally, I see it! Through research and analysis, even I have come to see the true nature of the Akashic Records...! Wonderful... To think that such a thing exists!"

"As revealed the other day, if we assume that the Sky Castle of Melgarious is a facility for communicating with the 'Gate God'... the true nature of the Akashic Records that the Demon King sought is likely........."

It reads a bit odd. Do you have the scan from which you transcribed that?

Asmita: Therefore, i had to elevate myself up to the level of your consciousness.

Illias: Both of you, well done for elevating your cosmos until reaching this dimension.

Illias: That is the Pattern of your own thoughts within the Pattern of my thoughts....

Sisyphos:That's right, this is the world where Ilias-dono intense thoughts come true, that is to say, is the world that won't be realized unless I believe in this phenomenon
Think you can take a look?

"Basically, They have no good or evil; They are simply colorless tyrants, nothing more than raw power. However, for us, insignificant humans, they would truly be beings that can be called 'gods'. But not as conceptual gods in terms of faith, rather in the sense of being actual threats. I call them 'Outer Space Malevolent Gods."

Thanks

Think you can take a look?
The God Cloths...

clothes that is infinitely close to a god clothes, surpassing bronze, silver, and gold.

Seiya revived his own Cloth by elevating his Cosmo to the ultimate level with the help of Athena's blood....

Truly, the legendary God Cloths...

Wow, not only surpassing the higher dimension/Hyperdimension... to think that such a significant secret was hidden in the Cloth revived by the blood of Athena..
Sure, here is the scan, I get it from Trinity Seven novel.
A bit sleepy and tired so I might get something wrong but it should be along these lines;
A demonic god whose existence truly surpasses higher dimensions. The appearance of being present in this world is probably just a part of the giant, like a 'shadow,' so to speak. The main body resides in a place beyond different dimensions, akin to a realm known as the celestial world.
@Shuradou Much appreciated
No worries.

Last edited:
The God Cloths...

clothes that is infinitely close to a god clothes, surpassing bronze, silver, and gold.

Seiya revived his own Cloth by elevating his Cosmo to the ultimate level with the help of Athena's blood....

Truly, the legendary God Cloths...

Wow, not only surpassing the higher dimensions... to think that such a significant secret was hidden in the Cloth revived by the blood of Athena..

A bit sleepy and tired so I might get something wrong but it should be along these lines;
A demonic god whose existence truly surpasses higher dimensions. The appearance of being present in this world is probably just a part of the giant, like a 'shadow,' so to speak. The main body resides in a place beyond different dimensions, akin to a realm known as the celestial world.

No worries.
Is the higher dimension portion literal?.

It's just talking the fact that it was a miracle for him to cross the hyperdimensional space. Besides, I also decided to check the chapters of that surpassing thingy, and yeah, it's not talking about being above dimensions whatsoever, but moreso about crossing a thing called super dimensional/hyperdimensional/High dimensional/whatever you wanna translate it as, space.

It's just talking the fact that it was a miracle for him to cross the hyperdimensional space. Besides, I also decided to check the chapters of that surpassing thingy, and yeah, it's not talking about being above dimensions whatsoever, but moreso about crossing a thing called super dimensional/hyperdimensional/High dimensional/whatever you wanna translate it as, space.
Yes that’s part of the context them crossing it, no one was saying that they transcend dimensions or something Lol. How would you translate the dimension portion?

Can someone translate this?

「神話階級 (レジェンダリーレベル)」

その存在を現実世界ではなく、いわゆる「神話」 と呼ばれる物語や 伝承に出てくる存在にまで高めた者が辿り着く階級のこと。「神」と 呼ばれる存在は、そもそも存在している次元の階層が違うため、 通常の魔道士ではその本体に対して一切の手出しができない。 だが、そんな魔道士の中でも、研鑽に研鑽を重ね、 自身の魔道の 真理に達するほどの力を得た者は「神」に匹敵する力を持つ。その 域に到達した魔道士は「神話階級」と呼ばれ、「神」の本体に対して 魔道的な影響を与えることが可能となる。 歴代の天界の裁定者で すら神話階級には到達している者は数少ない。

「無限魔人」

「怠惰」の魔道士が辿り着く究極の領域。 全ての平行世界の『自分 自身』 と意思疎通し、それぞれが手に入れた魔道や技術、知識や経 験を持った存在。 リーゼの場合、 無限に分岐した平行世界で全く違 う生活をしていた自分自身たちと接続することによって『無限自分 会議』 を停止した時間の中ですることが可能。 ありとあらゆる可能 性を、 それこそ無限に思考するため、 どんなに確率の低い事象で あっても「ゼロ」でなければ実現できるようになっている。 また、 戦 闘の際には戦闘に特化した『自分』を召喚することで、同じ思考と目 的を持った行動と連携をとることが可能になった。

I could use a human-made translation of this piece of text, thanks in advance to everyone!

相手の攻撃を見切る事に長けており、無闇に攻撃をすれば命を散らすことになるだろう。

Hi, I already translated this but I would like to have more input on my translation.

The most important part of it is this one:
きみょう しょうき 昼夜の区別なく暗いはずの魔界の空が、奇妙な金色の光に満たされていた。瘴気もまったく 感じられない。

I translated it as:
The sky of the demon realm, which is expected to be dark in day and night, was filled with a weird golden light. No miasma could be felt at all.

Last edited:
Back