• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

プレートに与えた力 倒した巨人たちの力
プレート握りしもの さまざまに変化し力ふるう
荒ぶる分身 怒りの雷を放つ
生まれてくる ポケモン プレートの力 わけあたえられる
そのもの 時間 空間の2匹 分身として世に放つ
世界の裏側 乱れるとき 時空の裂け目 生じる
世界の裏側 時間 空間の理 異なる
宇宙 生まれしとき その欠片 プレートとする
そのものの 力の欠片 珠にこめて 大地に埋める
宇宙 生まれる前 そのもの 独り 呼吸する
宇宙 生まれた場所 そのもの 始まりの場所
そのもの プレートの力 集めし 笛の音色を聴く
そのものの あらぶる ぶんしん 世界の裏側を与えられる
そのもの 時間 空間を つなぐ 3匹の ポケモンをも生みだす
2匹に物 3匹に心 祈り 生ませ 世界 形づくる
世界の裏側に 満ちるもの 息吹くものの 姿を変える
そのもの あらゆるところに いる そのもの あらゆるところに いない
3匹のポケモンの力 時間 空間を しばし止める
そのもの あらゆる 宇宙で ポケモンと 人を みる

Hi, can I get some help translating this as accurately as possible. It's that thing where 5 different translations websites/Apps give different translations. I want to be sure about what it really is

Thanks in advance.

プレートに与えた力 倒した巨人たちの力
プレート握りしもの さまざまに変化し力ふるう
荒ぶる分身 怒りの雷を放つ
生まれてくる ポケモン プレートの力 わけあたえられる
そのもの 時間 空間の2匹 分身として世に放つ
世界の裏側 乱れるとき 時空の裂け目 生じる
世界の裏側 時間 空間の理 異なる
宇宙 生まれしとき その欠片 プレートとする
そのものの 力の欠片 珠にこめて 大地に埋める
宇宙 生まれる前 そのもの 独り 呼吸する
宇宙 生まれた場所 そのもの 始まりの場所
そのもの プレートの力 集めし 笛の音色を聴く
そのものの あらぶる ぶんしん 世界の裏側を与えられる
そのもの 時間 空間を つなぐ 3匹の ポケモンをも生みだす
2匹に物 3匹に心 祈り 生ませ 世界 形づくる
世界の裏側に 満ちるもの 息吹くものの 姿を変える
そのもの あらゆるところに いる そのもの あらゆるところに いない
3匹のポケモンの力 時間 空間を しばし止める
そのもの あらゆる 宇宙で ポケモンと 人を みる

Hi, can I get some help translating this as accurately as possible. It's that thing where 5 different translations websites/Apps give different translations. I want to be sure about what it really is

Thanks in advance.
May I ask... What is the original original source?

Hello, can someone please translate this short japanese text?

キングギドラ
宇宙の帝王 010メートル(長150メートル)03万トン
マッハ2で宇宙を暴れまわり、高度の文明を誇った金 を亡させた宇宙の超知。M字ハンター星雲のインベー ターに乗られる。すべての格を上回る破壊力を持ち、その引力 の力は絶大。性格は凶器にして残る。
は絶大。性性機能を上回る数の星雲のインペー

キングギドラ
マッハ2で宇宙を暴れまわり、高度の文明を誇った金 を亡させた宇宙の超知。M字ハンター星雲のインベー ターに乗られる。すべての格を上回る破壊力を持ち、その引力 の力は絶大。性格は凶器にして残る。
は絶大。性性機能を上回る数の星雲のインペー
Where is the paragraph coming from?
(Thanks for typing them in Japanese text anyway)

It only talks about food And the author saying « ask questions at my e mail adress basically
@Makai

Would you be willing to write down your username in the following page?

@Makai

Would you be willing to write down your username in the following page?

Idk how to edit And i tried on the phone but i couldn’t add my name i could help in French (Native) And japanese (Limited to the bases) a bit of German (Bases) a bit of spanish (Bases)

Okay. If you link to your wiki account page, I can add you if you wish.

キングギドラ
は絶大。性性機能を上回る数の星雲のインペー
King Ghidorah.
Sovereign/Emperor of the Universe (150 m long), 30 k tonnes
The super-intelligence of the universe that roamed the universe at great speed (Can also mean Mach 2) and brought the golden age of an advanced civilisation to an end. It has destructive power that surpasses all other supernovae, and its gravitational pull is gigantic/immense. This character remains as a deadly weapon.

The last sentence talks about his sexual traits

King Ghidorah.
Sovereign/Emperor of the Universe (150 m long), 30 k tonnes
The super-intelligence of the universe that roamed the universe at great speed (Can also mean Mach 2) and brought the golden age of an advanced civilisation to an end. It has destructive power that surpasses all other supernovae, and its gravitational pull is gigantic/immense. This character remains as a deadly weapon.

The last sentence talks about his sexual traits
Thank you so much, I highly appreciate your help! :3

Back