• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

After tons of Japanese translation requests, here's a lone Turkish / Türkçe translation request.

There's a profile on a Turkish movie character, Ekber. In the speed section, there's a link to the following movie fragment. I would like the original words that justify the Relativistic+ speed rating to be written, as well as a proposed translation.
@Voltairee @NothingToDebateWith @HalilAssassino @Yar_R_agi_7k

I'm not sure if you're following this thread, but could you please verify this? The profile was made by a Turkish member. However, the profile's creator is currently inactive. I'll be grateful.

You cannot send notifications unless you want to get back your old staff position.

I will help you out.

@Voltairee @NothingToDebateWith @HalilAssassino @Yar_R_agi_7k
The statement in the video contains the same words as what is told in the profile. While "Işık Hızı" has a direct meaning of "Light Speed", with the statement being combined with "yakın" (Which has a meaning of "near, close"). The statement itself is "Işık hızına yakın hızda uçan", which has a meaning of "he who flies at a speed close to lightspeed";

The statement of "Işık hızına yakın hızda" (In English, "Speed that is close to lightspeed") can also be translated to "ultrarelativistic" in Turkish, so there is that, too.

I hope I could have helped on the matter, even if a little. ^^

The statement in the video contains the same words as what is told in the profile. While "Işık Hızı" has a direct meaning of "Light Speed", with the statement being combined with "yakın" (Which has a meaning of "near, close"). The statement itself is "Işık hızına yakın hızda uçan", which has a meaning of "he who flies at a speed close to lightspeed";

The statement of "Işık hızına yakın hızda" (In English, "Speed that is close to lightspeed") can also be translated to "ultrarelativistic" in Turkish, so there is that, too.

I hope I could have helped on the matter, even if a little. ^^
Thank you for the explanations. Would you like to make a small translation blog? It'd probably look like my old translation blog for Rolando's FTL feat (Both characters are speedster superheroes and both blogs would focus on a single speed feat) but shorter. Just copypaste everything from your message and add the YouTube link above it. The link to the blog will be added to the profile.

Thank you for the explanations. Would you like to make a small translation blog? It'd probably look like my old translation blog for Rolando's FTL feat (Both characters are speedster superheroes and both blogs would focus on a single speed feat) but shorter. Just copypaste everything from your message and add the YouTube link above it. The link to the blog will be added to the profile.
Well, I am not the best when it comes to writing stuff at a neat pace, so I can't truly promise that. ^^'

I would like to help out with translations of requested materials though!

i need a translation of this sentences, someone help please
王蛇VSオーディン。
バトルロワイアル最後の決戦である。勝者の布望は何でも叶えられるという。オーディンの望みは神崎優生命。一方、王蛇の望みは永遠に続くライダーバトルだ。
実は王蛇の望みはオーディンによって既叶えられている。 王蛇 = 浅倉 威本人は気づいていないがパラレルワールドにおいて、無限連鎖とも思えるライダーバトルは続いているのである。ひょっとしたらそれはどこかのパラレル空間において浅倉がバトルロワイアルに勝利した証なのかもしれない......。

If anybody here knows people who are skilled in Japanese, please ask them if they are willing to sign up to this forum and help us out here.

Translations of these are needed for a thread

------- First Gallery -------
1st Picture: ...This star

2nd Picture: It smells very nostalgic.

3rd Picture: I was looking forward to visit Lumas once a century.

4th Picture: The Luma inside you will grow and become a "Star" eventually.

5th Picture: Some Lumas become planets... Some become suns.

6th Picture: And some become Power Stars

7th Picture: I'm taking a journey, to seek their place where they were born and involved.

8th Picture: Unfortunately, I didn't expect this to happen.

------- Second Gallery -------
1st Picture: My name is Rosetta... The Observer of the Stars .

2nd Picture: The power to traverse the stars is necessary to take back our loved ones.

3rd Picture: I shall lend you this Luma.

If anybody here knows people who are skilled in Japanese, please ask them if they are willing to sign up to this forum and help us out here.
There're linguistic communities on different platforms and websites. Some of them are for a wide variety of languages, some are for Japanese specifically. If anybody really needs a Japanese speaker to translate stuff for them, they can join any of such communities, and then politely ask Japanese speakers. Not sure if they are interested enough in the wiki's topic to sign up to this forum, but they can help out off-site anyway. Duolingo is a huge example.

I would appreciate information about which statistics that are which for the following official character statistics page:

I tried to look up this similar picture for a good quality and I managed to find one. If the statistics are read in order from the start of clockwise, it’ll show this.

1. パワー -> Power
2. スタミナ -> Stamina
3. ハート -> Heart
4. 頭脳 -> Intelligence (or other words related to “brain”)
5. テクニック -> Technique
6. スピード -> Speed

Could i get this translated
Jikan kūkan jigen o hedatete ikutsu mo no sekai uchū ga sonzai suru tte iu ago tetsudatte aru wa
Since this has gotten translated differently 3 different times i would rather be sure about this

MozJecM.png

I need this item description to be translated please. it's in chinese

Does anyone know French? It is the only language in which I found the one shot from which this panel comes out:

"I hear them! They are three, 120 meters to the west!"
"She already detected them?! That's crazy!"

Kyoka Jiro
Her alter: Earphone Jack
No sound escape her! (her hearing)

Could I get a translation of this text, please?

とにかく相手は規格外の化け物戦力は一人でも多いに越したことはないだろ

Can i have these scan translate please?
275388867_7491003747576704_6460407321388890081_n.jpg

275413214_669647814488344_6931732396213727194_n.jpg

Here is link to picture 1 and picture 2

And please translate this too
王蛇VSオーディン。
バトルロワイアル最後の決戦である。勝者の布望は何でも叶えられるという。オーディンの望みは神崎優衣生命。一方、王蛇の望みは永遠に続くライダーバトルだ。
実は王蛇の望みはオーディンによって既叶えられている。 王蛇 = 浅倉 威本人は気づいていないがパラレルワールドにおいて、無限連鎖とも思えるライダーバトルは続いているのである。ひょっとしたらそれはどこかのパラレル空間において浅倉がバトルロワイアルに勝利した証なのかもしれない......。

Last edited:
I cannot see the scans in question. You probably need to upload them to Imgur, and link to that, instead.

Yea need a translation for this one:

ジャマハローア。
これは、未だ全てを読み解けぬ
とある書物に記されていたのだが、
もしかすると神のおられる器は、別の世界から
ある道を通って来られたものかもしれぬと…。
その道のある空間はかつて、こう呼ばれていた。
「アナザーディメンション」と。

Does anyone know a translation machine that analyzes images and such? I know it may not be reliable, but it could probably give a rough translation of what a specific page says, I think.

This because I have many pages of potentially interesting stuff, and before asking someone to translate something I want to be sure it's worthy.

Does anyone know a translation machine that analyzes images and such? I know it may not be reliable, but it could probably give a rough translation of what a specific page says, I think.

This because I have many pages of potentially interesting stuff, and before asking someone to translate something I want to be sure it's worthy.
I use the mobile Google translate and snap a picture of it. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it makes me want to punch my computer lol.

Then I post to r/translation to have a native speaker translate it and a higher probability of an unbiased opinion

Here and here (the first one is far more reliable, but has limited uses due to funding and definitely has problems). You can also use this to get the text without a translation.

I usually go with option 3, but it requires some editing due to minor inaccuracies (spacing out lines that don't have spaces, most commonly).

Last edited:
Yes. Thank you very much for helping out. Perhaps ByAsura should insert links to and explanations for those pages into the first post of this thread?

Last edited:
Back