• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

@Reio35 Hope I got the kanji's right but here goes:

攻撃を"理解”はできるが傷を負うことはない。対峙しても、同じ目線に在らず。

He can "understand" the attack but won't be harmed by it. Even in a stand-off, they won't be on the same level from his view.

藍染の力は膨れ上がり、一心たちは既に感知できない。唯一感じ取れる一護ですら、心を奪われる程。

Aizen's power was swelling up, and Isshin (一心) and the others were already unable to sense it. Even Ichigo, the only one who can sense it, was taken aback by it.

sorry to bother again, for same crt:
latest.png

latest.png

better quality maybe:

7606661-kinshiki.png

is this translation correct?
地を割り万物を砕く禁忌の力で大筒木一族の栄を望む!!

With the forbidden power to break the ground and crush everything, the Ōtsutsuki Clan hopes to prosper!!

I got the same more or less.

IDK how people get "planets" here cuz you would need to see something like 惑星, or Wakusei which is planet, or even 星 or hoshi which, depending on its usage and context, can also mean planet. I see neither of these.

地 is all I see which means earth or ground, with earth being just another way to refer to the ground or soil of the planet and not...well, the planet as a whole.

Hello! Can somebody please translate the last 3 panels?

八門遁甲の陣

己の力のリミッターを外し極限まで力を引き出す技だよ

かつて中忍試験でリーくんが君にやって見せたアレの最終段階

リミッターの全開放は五影をも上回る何十倍もの力を出すことができる

だが…それは一時…

The Eight Gates Released Formation...

It's a technique that removes the limiters of one's power, bringing out the best of their strength.

This is the final stage of the technique Lee once showed you at the Chuuni Exams.

Opening all of the limiters will allow you to unleash a power tens of times beyond that of the Five Kages.

But...that's only temporary...

Last edited:
Can someone translate this scans for me?
First one:

(……案外と、的外れな考えじゃないかもな)

ここがまったくの別世界だ、という自分の考えが少し気に入って、ダンテは薄く笑った。

決して嫌いなシチュエーションではない。

そのまま、あえて武器を抜くこともせず、無手のままで歩き出す。

彼が降り立った場所は、山頂近くにあった洞窟から見た、異形の森の中である。

生い茂るそれらは確かに草木には相違ないが、色といいサイズといい、こういったものに対してまったく興味を示さないダンテにすら「おかしい」と感じさせて余りある異常さを備えていた。

空気は微妙に濁り、遠くの景色を歪め、ダンテの視界を限定させる。

どこがどういう風に、という訳ではないが、この雰囲気を彼はなんとなく覚えていた。

(バー……いや、ギルバの野郎が呼び出した、魔界の雰囲気にそっくりだぜ)

そんな感想を抱きつつも、同時に彼は、ここが魔界ではあり得ないということも強く感じていた。

魔界にしては極端に魔力を感じない――むしろ、魔力の存在そのものが否定されてでもいるかのように、その大気中から消し去られている。

人間の世界でも、かといって魔界でもない、ひどく中途半端な場所。

「謎解きも必要だろうが、その前に――おい、そろそろ出てきたらどうだ?」

(...Maybe this wasn't really that far off, after all...)

Dante smiled thinly, liking the thought that he found himself in another world.

Not at all displeased with the situation.

He landed down in the middle of a strange forest, which he saw from a cave near the top of the summit.

The plants here were certainly overgrown, but their color and size were so unusual that even Dante, who wasn't interested in these kinds of things, founded them to be "strange".

The air was slightly muddy, distorting the view from afar and limiting Dante's vision.

He vaguely remembered this atmosphere, though not of how or where.

(The bar...no, it's just like the atmosphere of the Demon World that Gilver bastard called it)

While having these thoughts, Dante strongly felt that this could not be the Demon World.

For a Demon World, there was no demonic magic that can be felt here--in fact, it's as if the very existence of demonic magic was denied, erased from the atmosphere.

It wasn't the Human World, nor was it the Demon World. It was very much a half-baked place.

"Guess I'll need to solve this riddle. But first--yo, why don't you come on out?"

Second one:

「足手まといを連れて出歩くには少々、厄介そうなんでな」

勝手知った場所へ散歩にでも赴くかのように気軽に言うと、ダンテは虚空に身を躍らせる。

切り立った山肌をかすめ、赤い裾をなびかせ、魔剣士の息子は謎の世界へと落ちていった。

(確かに妙なところだ。悪意が濃すぎて息が詰まりそうだぜ)

空気の抵抗をうまく利用しつつ、生い茂る木々をブレーキ代わりに、ダンテは華麗に地面へと降り立った。

足下の感触は別段、ごく当たり前の地面である。

吹き抜ける風も、よほど注意を払わなければ、少々硫黄臭いとしか感じることはあるまい。

だが、ダンテの五感は如実に、この世界から違和感を感じ取っている。

(何と言ったらいいか、こう…不自然、という奴だな)

うまく表現できないもどかしさを感じつつ、ダンテは周囲をゆっくりと見回す。

あえていうならば「黄昏の空気」とでもいうべき、けだるさとやるせなさが濃厚に立ち込めている。

それはまったく、人間の住まう世界とは相容れない、いわば別世界の感覚とでも呼ばれてしかるべきものであった。

"Seems rather troublesome to try and walk out of here without a hindrance."

Dante said casually as if he were going on a walk to a familiar place as he leaped into the air.

Brushing against the steep mountain surface with his red shirttail fluttering, the son of the Demon Swordsmen fell into the mysterious world.

(It's definitely a strange place. The malice here is so thick, it's almost making me choke)

Making good use of the air's resistance and using the thick trees as his brakes, Dante splendidly landed on the ground.

The ground beneath his feet felt normal.

Even the breeze that blew through the air smelled a little like sulfur if he didn't pay any attention to it.

However, Dante's five senses clearly sensed something was off about this world.

(I don't really know how to describe it other than...well, I guess unnatural)

Feeling frustrated that he wasn't able to properly express it, Dante slowly looked around.

The air was thick with dullness and a sense of helplessness that it could only be best described as a "twilight atmosphere".

It was something completely incompatible with the Human World that humans reside in. That is to say, this sensation can be called that of another world.

Sorry for all the requests all of the sudden but this is really really important
tumblr_9d8b2f942704dbb6623c5b6db33d9593_67730195_1280.jpg
ゾーク・ネクロファデス

千年宝物によって復活した邪神

太古の昔より存在する大邪神。 「千年魔術書」を解読して闇の錬金術を執り行い、七つの千年宝物を創り出したのは若き日のアクナディンだが、その千年宝物もゾークが自らの復活を期してアクナディンに創らせたものである。

正気を失ったアクナディンの手により、大邪神の復活が果たされてしまう。

闇は光に消える

ひとたび解放されれば、世界が崩壊するほどの災禍を撒き散らす力を持つゾーク。アテムや神官団の精霊、ハサンが束になっても敵わないほどの脅威だったが、最後はホルアクティが放った光の中に消え去った。

Zork Necrophades

An Evil God resurrected by the Millennium Items.

A Great Evil God who existed since ancient times. It was a young Aknadin who discovered the Millennium Tome and performed Dark Alchemy in order to create the Seven Millennium Items, which Zorc had him create in order to use it to resurrect himself.

The Great Evil God is resurrected by Aknadin, who has lost his mind.

Darkness disappearing into light.

Once released, Zorc has the power to spread a calamity that can collapse the world. He was such a threat that even Atem, the spirits of the Priests, and Hasan were no match for him. But in the end, he disappeared in the light released by Horakhty.

Thank you so much that explains alot since i wasn't sure if he was created by the darkness from the items or not
But this confirms it Zorc is darkness of the universe

Not a feat, but two quotes.

「どうだ波旬。これが我らだ、とくと見よ」

「皆が迷い、揺れて、傷つきながら、それでも立って掴み取った真実がある。それを守ろうという誇りがある」

「すなわち、その輝きこそが魂だ!貴様の法ソラには欠片も存在しないもの――」

「我が益荒男たちは我が朋友、そして掛け替えのない宝である!
断じて誰にも奪わせん。まして、己以外の何も見ていない貴様になど」

「役者が違うのだ、三流神! 我らの覇道きずなを見せてやる!」

and

「兄弟、哀れな野郎だな」

「てめえにだって、愛してくれる誰かがいたはずだろうによ」

光を見れる目があって、誰かと触れ合える手があって、外に歩いていける足があった。

俺が望んで、願って、狂おしいほど焦がれたものを持っていたのに、おまえはそれを屑と言うのか。

祝福ではなく呪いと言うのか。

だったらよ、もはや言うことは一つしかねえ。

「底が浅いぜ――てめえのチンケな自己愛なんぞに、俺の生きる意志は崩されねえ!」

Not a feat, but two quotes.

「どうだ波旬。これが我らだ、とくと見よ」

「皆が迷い、揺れて、傷つきながら、それでも立って掴み取った真実がある。それを守ろうという誇りがある」

「すなわち、その輝きこそが魂だ!貴様の法ソラには欠片も存在しないもの――」

「我が益荒男たちは我が朋友、そして掛け替えのない宝である!
断じて誰にも奪わせん。まして、己以外の何も見ていない貴様になど」

「役者が違うのだ、三流神! 我らの覇道きずなを見せてやる!」

and

「兄弟、哀れな野郎だな」

「てめえにだって、愛してくれる誰かがいたはずだろうによ」

光を見れる目があって、誰かと触れ合える手があって、外に歩いていける足があった。

俺が望んで、願って、狂おしいほど焦がれたものを持っていたのに、おまえはそれを屑と言うのか。

祝福ではなく呪いと言うのか。

だったらよ、もはや言うことは一つしかねえ。

「底が浅いぜ――てめえのチンケな自己愛なんぞに、俺の生きる意志は崩されねえ!」
First one:

"What do you think, Hajun? Look at us, for this is who we are."

"Everyone has been lost, shaken, and hurt yet we stand to seize that truth. That there is pride in defending it."

"In other words, that radiance is the soul! Something that doesn't exist in your Sky!"

"These men are my friends and my priceless treasure!
I will not let anyone take them away from me. Least of all you, who sees nothing but yourself."

"You've been playing the wrong role, you third-rate god! We will show you the bonds of our Hadou!

Second one:

"What a pitiful bastard you are, brother."

"You could have had someone to love, you know."

Someone with eyes that can see the light, hands that can touch another, and feet that can step out of the door...

I had what I wanted, what I wished for, what I crazily longed for. Yet you call that garbage?

You call it a curse instead of a blessing?

If so, then there is only one thing for me to say.

"That shallow depth--that poor self-love of yours, I want let it destroy my will to live!"

Can this be translated?
Only the words under.

Also this (words on the side).
武装色の覇気を纏った拳が、現役の大海賊に鉄槌を下す!! 老いたれど、ゲンコツの二つ名は伊達じゃないっ!!

With a fist wrapped in Armament Haki, he brings down the hammer on the current great pirates!! Old he may be, the nickname "Fist" isn't for show!!

And the other:

武装色の覇気、を纏わせた拳は、さながら砲丸。新世界の猛者共をも一撃粉砕する。

The fist wrapped in Armament Haki is like that of a cannonball. With a single blow, it can crush even the fiercest of the New World.

武装色の覇気を纏った拳が、現役の大海賊に鉄槌を下す!! 老いたれど、ゲンコツの二つ名は伊達じゃないっ!!

With a fist wrapped in Armament Haki, he brings down the hammer on the current great pirates!! Old he may be, the nickname "Fist" isn't for show!!

And the other:

武装色の覇気、を纏わせた拳は、さながら砲丸。新世界の猛者共をも一撃粉砕する。

The fist wrapped in Armament Haki is like that of a cannonball. With a single blow, it can crush even the fiercest of the New World.
I knew he used Haki thanks again Qliphoth!

That's better.

First one:

「少女誕生」

一行は結果的に「あの男」に助けられる形で、バックヤードへの侵入に成功した。

あるいはそのことさえも「あの男」にとって、思惑通りなのかもしれないが...。

バックヤード。

現世の法則を定めるべき高次元世界。

あらゆる情報が高密度の素子となって運ばれ、集約され、絶え間ない再構築が行われ続けている世界常人であれば数秒の内に意識の結束をなくし、自我が圧壊する。

そんな血の色に似た朱い世界の片隅に居て、ヴァレンタインは何を求めるのか。

ざらつきは収まらない。

それが何を意味するのかソルも彼女も未だ知らない。

"Birth of a Girl"

As a result, the group succeeded in breaking into the Backyard with the help of "That Man".

Or perhaps, that was even to be expected of "That Man"...

The Backyard.

A higher dimensional world where the laws of the world are established.

All information is carried over there as highly dense particles, where they are collected and constantly reconstructed. If an ordinary person were to be in this world, the unity of their consciousness and ego will be crushed in seconds.

In a part of such a red world, what does Valentine want?

The roughness doesn't settle down.

And neither Sol nor her know what that means yet...

Second one:

バックヤード

この世界の万を司る異次元世界。

の情報であり、通常の人間がこの世界に触れると、情報度によって自我が圧増しで死に至る。

解りやすい例としては、コンピュータのプログラムとソフトの世界であり、宇宙は一つのソフトとして実行されているという例えとなる。つまりバックヤードは「プログラム言語」そのものであり、それ自体に定型は存在しない「ただの可能性」でしかない。もっといて言えば、「文章」と「文字」の関係で「文字」そのものには何の意味も無いが、それを持定に組み合わせることで「文学」となり、法のある内容になる。

本作の世界で「法」と呼ばれる自然エネルギーのは、このバックヤードのプログラムを世界に借りてくるものである。なお、ほぼ全ての人は、自分が使っているのを理解していない。

一部の科学者や理者の間ではその存在がまことしやかに弾かれていたが、存在の証明に至った者の記

The Backyard

An other-dimensional world that rules over this world.

If an ordinary person were to come into contact with this world, their ego will be crushed based on the extent of information that can lead to death.

To give an easy-to-understand example, think of the world as like computers and programs, where the universe is a single piece of information being executed. In other words, the Backyard is the "Programming Language" itself. which is just a "possibility" with no fixed form. More specifically, in the relationship between "text" and "characters," the "characters" themselves have no meaning, but by combining them in a certain way, they become "literature" and become lawful content.

The "law" of natural energy in the world of this work is borrwing from this backyard program from the world. In addition, almost all people aren't aware that they are using it.

The existence of this program has been playfully claimed by some scientists, but there is no record of those who have been able to prove its existence.

Can i get this scan translated?
Vが死にかけている状況で3体のボスと戦ってもおかしくないように幻覚の世界の中で戦う事にしました。幻覚世界はマルファスがクリフォトへの侵入者に仕掛けたトラップで、侵入者が過去に見た事のある難敵が襲ってきます。3人の内でVだけが引っ掛かってかわいそう。(加藤)

Despite V's circumstance, he gets put in the world of hallucinations and fights 3 bosses. The world of hallucinations is a trap set by Malphas for any intruders to the Qliphoth, where they are attacked by formidable enemies seen in the past. Of the three, only V was regrettably trapped.

Vが死にかけている状況で3体のボスと戦ってもおかしくないように幻覚の世界の中で戦う事にしました。幻覚世界はマルファスがクリフォトへの侵入者に仕掛けたトラップで、侵入者が過去に見た事のある難敵が襲ってきます。3人の内でVだけが引っ掛かってかわいそう。(加藤)

Despite V's circumstance, he gets put in the world of hallucinations and fights 3 bosses. The world of hallucinations is a trap set by Malphas for any intruders to the Qliphoth, where they are attacked by formidable enemies seen in the past. Of the three, only V was regrettably trapped.
Thanks!

That's better.

First one:

「少女誕生」

一行は結果的に「あの男」に助けられる形で、バックヤードへの侵入に成功した。

あるいはそのことさえも「あの男」にとって、思惑通りなのかもしれないが...。

バックヤード。

現世の法則を定めるべき高次元世界。

あらゆる情報が高密度の素子となって運ばれ、集約され、絶え間ない再構築が行われ続けている世界常人であれば数秒の内に意識の結束をなくし、自我が圧壊する。

そんな血の色に似た朱い世界の片隅に居て、ヴァレンタインは何を求めるのか。

ざらつきは収まらない。

それが何を意味するのかソルも彼女も未だ知らない。

"Birth of a Girl"

As a result, the group succeeded in breaking into the Backyard with the help of "That Man".

Or perhaps, that was even to be expected of "That Man"...

The Backyard.

A higher dimensional world where the laws of the world are established.

All information is carried over there as highly dense particles, where they are collected and constantly reconstructed. If an ordinary person were to be in this world, the unity of their consciousness and ego will be crushed in seconds.

In a part of such a red world, what does Valentine want?

The roughness doesn't settle down.

And neither Sol nor her know what that means yet...

Second one:

バックヤード

この世界の万を司る異次元世界。

の情報であり、通常の人間がこの世界に触れると、情報度によって自我が圧増しで死に至る。

解りやすい例としては、コンピュータのプログラムとソフトの世界であり、宇宙は一つのソフトとして実行されているという例えとなる。つまりバックヤードは「プログラム言語」そのものであり、それ自体に定型は存在しない「ただの可能性」でしかない。もっといて言えば、「文章」と「文字」の関係で「文字」そのものには何の意味も無いが、それを持定に組み合わせることで「文学」となり、法のある内容になる。

本作の世界で「法」と呼ばれる自然エネルギーのは、このバックヤードのプログラムを世界に借りてくるものである。なお、ほぼ全ての人は、自分が使っているのを理解していない。

一部の科学者や理者の間ではその存在がまことしやかに弾かれていたが、存在の証明に至った者の記

The Backyard

An other-dimensional world that rules over this world.

If an ordinary person were to come into contact with this world, their ego will be crushed based on the extent of information that can lead to death.

To give an easy-to-understand example, think of the world as like computers and programs, where the universe is a single piece of information being executed. In other words, the Backyard is the "Programming Language" itself. which is just a "possibility" with no fixed form. More specifically, in the relationship between "text" and "characters," the "characters" themselves have no meaning, but by combining them in a certain way, they become "literature" and become lawful content.

The "law" of natural energy in the world of this work is borrwing from this backyard program from the world. In addition, almost all people aren't aware that they are using it.

The existence of this program has been playfully claimed by some scientists, but there is no record of those who have been able to prove its existence.
Thanks.

Hi, please could I have these three screenshots translated?
First one:
PHMPjUg.png

Second one:
M7YVeIu.png

Third one:
9J3jIpG.png
背に持つ巨大な黒刀と、鋭い鷹の目が世界一の証。ゾロの中に本物の強さを感じ、その成長に期待をかける。

剣の道の頂に、長年に宣り君臨する男!! 最上大業物12工の一振り「夜」を背負い、王下七武海の一角として、単身海賊達を狩り続ける。ミホークの退屈な日々に終止符をうつ挑戦者は、いつ現れるのか!?

剣の腕1つをとっても、まさに世界最強クラスなのだ。

With the giant black sword on his back and the sharp eyes of a hawk, they are the proof of the world's best. He senses true strength within Zoro, and has high hopes for his growth.

The man who has reigned at the peak of swordsmanship for many years! Wielding one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords "Yoru", he hunts down every single pirate as part of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. When will a challenger appear before Mihawk to end his boredom!?

Even with one sword arm, it is still that of the World's Strongest Class.

背に持つ巨大な黒刀と、鋭い鷹の目が世界一の証。ゾロの中に本物の強さを感じ、その成長に期待をかける。

剣の道の頂に、長年に宣り君臨する男!! 最上大業物12工の一振り「夜」を背負い、王下七武海の一角として、単身海賊達を狩り続ける。ミホークの退屈な日々に終止符をうつ挑戦者は、いつ現れるのか!?

剣の腕1つをとっても、まさに世界最強クラスなのだ。

With the giant black sword on his back and the sharp eyes of a hawk, they are the proof of the world's best. He senses true strength within Zoro, and has high hopes for his growth.

The man who has reigned at the peak of swordsmanship for many years! Wielding one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords "Yoru", he hunts down every single pirate as part of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. When will a challenger appear before Mihawk to end his boredom!?

Even with one sword arm, it is still that of the World's Strongest Class.
thanks

Can this be translated please?
棺を模した船で。"偉大なる航路 (グランドライン)"をさすらう一匹狼! 世界最強の呼び声高い剣士で、その行動は常に気まぐれ。ヒマつぶしでクリークの大艦隊を壊滅させた事もある。東の海 (イーストブルー)で会った麦わら一味に興味を抱いている。

In a ship that resembles a coffin, a lone wolf wanders the Grand Line! He is the World's Strongest Swordsman, but his actions are always done on a whim. He once destroyed a large fleet of Krieg's just to kill time. He is interested in the Straw Hats that he met in East Blue.

Can these texts please be translated? Thanks in advance.
Chapter 191:
虚無崩壊…原子核の混沌世界の究極的破壊エネルギー。神智核マナスにより、制御可能。
Chapter 193:
"虚無崩壊"という、絶対的な崩壊因子エネルギー。

このエネルギーを流用する事は、シエル先生にとっても至難の業であるらしい。

この能力は、手加減とか出来るような代物では無いとの事。

最初、魔法の発動にこのエネルギーを利用して実験したのだ。初歩的な火を出す魔法で、大爆発が生じた。

迷宮内の実験部屋で行った為、大惨事には至らなかったのだが、二度と軽々しく実験出来ないと悟ったのである。

Chapter 247
 究極にして至高の能力――世界を創造する為の根源的エネルギーを生み出したという『虚無崩壊』は、結局の所、再現不可能だった。

仮にその能力を再現出来たとしても、ヴェルダナーヴァのように世界を創造したりでもしなければ、エネルギーの暴走を引き起こし消滅するだけであっただろうけど。

何しろ『虚無崩壊』とは言葉の通り、全てを破壊する純然たる超高密度のエネルギーなのだから。

既存の世界を破壊し新たなる世界を創出する事さえ可能とする、超位次元の能力なのである。

Chapter 248
長き時が経っていますので、『虚無崩壊』のエネルギーが膨大に貯まっています。ヴェルダナーヴァは世界を創造した事で『虚無崩壊』を失ったようですが、リムル様には『虚数空間』があるので問題ありません。『虚数空間』は無限ですので満たされてはおりませんが、世界を何万回でも再構築出来る程度には充填済みなのです

Can these texts please be translated? Thanks in advance.
Chapter 191:
虚無崩壊…原子核の混沌世界の究極的破壊エネルギー。神智核マナスにより、制御可能。
Chapter 193:
"虚無崩壊"という、絶対的な崩壊因子エネルギー。

このエネルギーを流用する事は、シエル先生にとっても至難の業であるらしい。

この能力は、手加減とか出来るような代物では無いとの事。

最初、魔法の発動にこのエネルギーを利用して実験したのだ。初歩的な火を出す魔法で、大爆発が生じた。

迷宮内の実験部屋で行った為、大惨事には至らなかったのだが、二度と軽々しく実験出来ないと悟ったのである。

Chapter 247
 究極にして至高の能力――世界を創造する為の根源的エネルギーを生み出したという『虚無崩壊』は、結局の所、再現不可能だった。

仮にその能力を再現出来たとしても、ヴェルダナーヴァのように世界を創造したりでもしなければ、エネルギーの暴走を引き起こし消滅するだけであっただろうけど。

何しろ『虚無崩壊』とは言葉の通り、全てを破壊する純然たる超高密度のエネルギーなのだから。

既存の世界を破壊し新たなる世界を創出する事さえ可能とする、超位次元の能力なのである。

Chapter 248
長き時が経っていますので、『虚無崩壊』のエネルギーが膨大に貯まっています。ヴェルダナーヴァは世界を創造した事で『虚無崩壊』を失ったようですが、リムル様には『虚数空間』があるので問題ありません。『虚数空間』は無限ですので満たされてはおりませんが、世界を何万回でも再構築出来る程度には充填済みなのです
First One:

Void Collapse...The ultimate destructive energy of the chaotic world of the atomic nucleus. Controllable by the Divine Wisdom Core Manas.

Second One:

"Void Collapse" was an absolutely collapsable element of energy.

Even for Teacher Ciel, diverting this kind of energy was an extremely difficult task.

She said this ability was not something that can be easily tamed.

At first, I experimented with using this kind of energy to create magic, where a huge explosion occurred using a basic fire spell.

Since this was in a laboratory in the labyrinth, it didn't lead to a catastrophe but I realized that I couldn't experiment with this so lightly again.

Third One:

The ultimate, supreme ability--"Void Collapse", which created the fundamental energy to create the world was, after all, irreproducible.

Even if I could reproduce its ability, it would just go out of control and disappear unless I use it to create the world as Veldanava did.

After all, 'Void Collapse' was, as its name implies, purely ultra-dense energy that destroys everything.

A super-dimensional energy that can even destroy the existing world and create a new one.

Fourth One:

A long time has passed, and the energy of "Void Collapse" has stored up a huge amount. Veldanava seemingly lost the energy of "Void Collapse" after creating the World. But for you, Lord Rimuru, this isn't a problem because you have "Imaginary Space". As "Imaginary Space" is infinite, it cannot be full yet it has been filled to the point that you can recreate the world tens of thousands of times over...

Back