• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need your help!

We need Patreon donations of at least 250 Euros per month for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive "Supporter", "Super Supporter", or "Ultra Supporter" badges that remove all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can anyone translate this text? thanks in advice
せかいに むすうにちらばった

スフィアの エネルギーによって、

あちこちに いくうかんの あなが

できてしまう…その1つから、

グランドローパーが やってきた!

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
I need a translation of these panels, sorry for the length, but I heard the western version is mistranslated, and I wanted to make sure of what is correct and what isn't.

Could I have these translated please
宇宙の果てからやって来たと言われる幻の精霊
降り立った星に万物の源を宿す。エイリアンに
超打たれ強く、たまに攻撃力を下げてバリアを貫く
宇宙の運命を見定める幻の精霊。世界を構成する
元素を自在に操り、その力はバリアをも貫く
エイリアンに超打たれ強く、必ず攻撃力を下げる
マナの力で世界を創造した全ての根源たる女神
始まりの神器「万物の創樹」で全ての敵を虚無へと還す 属性を持つ敵に極ダメージを与える(遠方範囲攻撃)
マナの力により真なる力を解放した始まりの女神
天地創造の神器「万物の神創樹」で敵を断罪する 属性を持つ敵に極ダメージを与える(遠方範囲攻撃)
古代より伝わる未知のクリスタルを捧げた祭殿兵器
異次元の力は制御できず、世界を終末へと導く(全方位攻撃) 波動を打ち消し、ゾンビに打たれ強く極ダメージを与える
「四次元クリスタル」を解析する政府の極秘研究機関
制御不能の強大な力は自らをも破滅へと導く(全方位攻撃) 波動を打ち消し、ゾンビに打たれ強く極ダメージを与える
Sorry for the amount

Screenshot_20211226-074107_YouTube.jpg

Can someone translate this please?

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
This and to compare what comes out from this:

And this
"A witch who is no one (can also mean nothing, but my jap friend who saw PMMM was more in favor of the former).
A doll born from the despair of all magical girls"

Idk what 空点 means in the second sentence tho. Closest I found is blind spot/empty point, but it's a sankrit thingy in chinese.

So maybe "a blind spot/empty point doll"..?

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
This doesn't make sense on a grammar viewpoint tho. I'm here because I want a human translator, not a machine one.
Didn't use machine. It's just that dictionnaries don't seem to translate that specific word in a lot of ways (and my friend didn't understand it much better apparently).

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Can you take a look at my request above please QuasiYuri? It is not complicated.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I would appreciate information about which statistics that are which for the following official character statistics page:

The quality is pretty bad on my side, but from what I can read it should be (clockwise starting from the top)

-Power
-Stamina
-Heart
-Quality's too bad to read the bottom one; but the only ones to have it maxed out are Happosai, Saffron and that ukulele guy Idk about. Wild guess would be something based on Defense or Recovery based on what I remember of the two character I know.
-Technique (the 4th kana is very blurry tho)
-Speed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Thank you. Could the blurry one be intelligence?

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Thank you. Could the blurry one be intelligence?
I don't think so. I mean, Ryoga isn't that dumb compared to Ranma as far as I recall (despite having a near-inexistent rating in this category), and serious characters seem to have this stat pretty low.

Also from the kanjis I remember, intelligence should be less complicated than that to write.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Well, I think that Ryoga should have considerably higher speed and technique, and Shampoo have a bit lower rating in those areas, from what I remember of their respective fights towards the end of the series, but it seems like these ratings are at least somewhat official. I am not sure if Rumiko Takahashi herself set them though.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Well, I think that Ryoga should have considerably higher speed and technique, and Shampoo have a bit lower rating in those areas, from what I remember of their respective fights towards the end of the series, but it seems like these ratings are at least somewhat official. I am not sure if Rumiko Takahashi herself set them though.
I think they should be good supporting evidence, but establishing anything solely based on them would most likely end up as inaccurate.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I suppose so. Especially if Rumiko Takahashi did not provide the information herself.

Hasty12345

Username Only
Would it be possible yo get this panel translated?
I'm specifically looking at this phrase and the most accurate translation of it is (the rest isn't too important but it's there for context):

無限に存在する多次元宇宙

I am still looking for a human translator of this phrase as it's quite important for an upcoming cosmology blog for the verse.:

無限に存在する多次元宇宙

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I am still looking for a human translator of this phrase as it's quite important for an upcoming cosmology blog for the verse.:

無限に存在する多次元宇宙
Everytime I saw this sentence structure, it was meant to just refer to a multiverse.

[USER = 12107] @RIZEXX [/ USER]

Would you also be willing to take a look at the image that I submitted earlier, as it was only partially translated previously?

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsQ6UE_UwAAUV5a?format=jpg&name=medium [/ URL]
I can maybe give it a look when I'm not busy. Though I use something to rip the kanji out and then run it through deep L my translation won't be as solid as someone fluent in Japanese or a good translator

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
No problem. It just seems to be a few simple words that describe statistics types.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I can maybe give it a look when I'm not busy. Though I use something to rip the kanji out and then run it through deep L my translation won't be as solid as someone fluent in Japanese or a good translator
I teied to do the same for the kanji I couldn't read, but text extractor don't seem to detect them because of the blurriness.

Translation to these scans would be appreciated

this is talking about how the verse was created in perspective of Creator
mnlc2og.png

IgPgunB.png

I just need a translation of a few pieces of text

1. 異次元エネルギーの強大な力に魅せられた高名な科学者
生命体を破壊し、クリスタルに昇華する残酷な技術を持つ 黒い敵とエイリアンに超打たれ強い(範囲攻撃)

2. クリスタルの圧倒的な力に取り憑かれた名高い科学者
自らも力への渇望と破壊の衝動を止めることは出来ない 黒い敵とエイリアンに極ダメージを与える(範囲攻撃

1b 父の仇を討つべく異世界より現れた風来にゃんこ
龍のリコーダーで謎の軍団HEIKEを追い詰める 天使に打たれ強く、極ダメージを与える(範囲攻撃)

2b 異世界より生まれし無敵ロボを服従させたにゃんこ
その金剛の大鎚は軍団HEIKEを一撃で滅亡させる 天使に打たれ強く、極ダメージを与える(範囲攻撃)

thanks in advance

thanks in advance
Need some context behind this. What is this from?

I'd like a translation of this. Please help me out. I don't want to use deepl as i already did and a few things are still unlcear.
岩盤のような 硬い 殻に 覆われているが 力は強く 暴れると 山も 崩してしまう。

specifically i wanna understand the meaning behind the last verb. Is it toppling or is it straight up destruction?

Can anyone translate.this for me

次元を超えるD4Cの進化系、大統領がポス なのは「インディペンデンス・デイ」で大統領 自ら戦いに赴くのを見て、それが面白くて、

thanks in advance
bump

@QuasiYuri
Can you help and translate this please?

次元を超えるD4Cの進化系。大統領がボス なのは「インディペンデンス・デイ」で大統領 自ら戦いに赴くのを見て、それが面白くて

せかいに むすうにちらばった

スフィアの エネルギーによって、

あちこちに いくうかんの あなが

できてしまう…その1つから、

グランドローパーが やってきた!
Bump

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I'd like a translation of this. Please help me out. I don't want to use deepl as i already did and a few things are still unlcear.
岩盤のような 硬い 殻に 覆われているが 力は強く 暴れると 山も 崩してしまう。

specifically i wanna understand the meaning behind the last verb. Is it toppling or is it straight up destruction?
It's use to mean "break" as far as I know. Though I haven't seen that verb a lot.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
@QuasiYuri
Can you help and translate this please?

次元を超えるD4Cの進化系。大統領がボス なのは「インディペンデンス・デイ」で大統領 自ら戦いに赴くのを見て、それが面白くて
The second part is a very rough translation, since I doubt that it is what interest you.

"D4C's evolution, who surpass (or "cross") dimensions. The president was the boss (?) during Independence Day, and seeing him in battle was interesting."

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
せかいに むすうにちらばった

スフィアの エネルギーによって、

あちこちに いくうかんの あなが

できてしまう…その1つから、

グランドローパーが やってきた!
Scattered all over the world

By the energy of the Sphere

Holes appeared everywhere

And from one of them...

Grand Ropper arrived!

GokuSparkle

He/Him
Can someone translate this excerpt from the Naruto Ultimate Barrage databook page? It apparently says 6th Gate Lee~SPSM Naruto, I wanted to see how true that is.
main-qimg-3291ff9a07c367e57c205156f4210652

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
After tons of Japanese translation requests, here's a lone Turkish / Türkçe translation request.

There's a profile on a Turkish movie character, Ekber. In the speed section, there's a link to the following movie fragment. I would like the original words that justify the Relativistic+ speed rating to be written, as well as a proposed translation.

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
After tons of Japanese translation requests, here's a lone Turkish / Türkçe translation request.

There's a profile on a Turkish movie character, Ekber. In the speed section, there's a link to the following movie fragment. I would like the original words that justify the Relativistic+ speed rating to be written, as well as a proposed translation.
@Voltairee @NothingToDebateWith @HalilAssassino @Yar_R_agi_7k

I'm not sure if you're following this thread, but could you please verify this? The profile was made by a Turkish member. However, the profile's creator is currently inactive. I'll be grateful.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
You cannot send notifications unless you want to get back your old staff position.

I will help you out.

@Voltairee @NothingToDebateWith @HalilAssassino @Yar_R_agi_7k
The statement in the video contains the same words as what is told in the profile. While "Işık Hızı" has a direct meaning of "Light Speed", with the statement being combined with "yakın" (Which has a meaning of "near, close"). The statement itself is "Işık hızına yakın hızda uçan", which has a meaning of "he who flies at a speed close to lightspeed";

The statement of "Işık hızına yakın hızda" (In English, "Speed that is close to lightspeed") can also be translated to "ultrarelativistic" in Turkish, so there is that, too.

I hope I could have helped on the matter, even if a little. ^^

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
The statement in the video contains the same words as what is told in the profile. While "Işık Hızı" has a direct meaning of "Light Speed", with the statement being combined with "yakın" (Which has a meaning of "near, close"). The statement itself is "Işık hızına yakın hızda uçan", which has a meaning of "he who flies at a speed close to lightspeed";

The statement of "Işık hızına yakın hızda" (In English, "Speed that is close to lightspeed") can also be translated to "ultrarelativistic" in Turkish, so there is that, too.

I hope I could have helped on the matter, even if a little. ^^
Thank you for the explanations. Would you like to make a small translation blog? It'd probably look like my old translation blog for Rolando's FTL feat (Both characters are speedster superheroes and both blogs would focus on a single speed feat) but shorter. Just copypaste everything from your message and add the YouTube link above it. The link to the blog will be added to the profile.

Thank you for the explanations. Would you like to make a small translation blog? It'd probably look like my old translation blog for Rolando's FTL feat (Both characters are speedster superheroes and both blogs would focus on a single speed feat) but shorter. Just copypaste everything from your message and add the YouTube link above it. The link to the blog will be added to the profile.
Well, I am not the best when it comes to writing stuff at a neat pace, so I can't truly promise that. ^^'

I would like to help out with translations of requested materials though!

i need a translation of this sentences, someone help please
王蛇VSオーディン。
バトルロワイアル最後の決戦である。勝者の布望は何でも叶えられるという。オーディンの望みは神崎優生命。一方、王蛇の望みは永遠に続くライダーバトルだ。
実は王蛇の望みはオーディンによって既叶えられている。 王蛇 = 浅倉 威本人は気づいていないがパラレルワールドにおいて、無限連鎖とも思えるライダーバトルは続いているのである。ひょっとしたらそれはどこかのパラレル空間において浅倉がバトルロワイアルに勝利した証なのかもしれない......。

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
If anybody here knows people who are skilled in Japanese, please ask them if they are willing to sign up to this forum and help us out here.

Translations of these are needed for a thread

------- First Gallery -------
1st Picture: ...This star

2nd Picture: It smells very nostalgic.

3rd Picture: I was looking forward to visit Lumas once a century.

4th Picture: The Luma inside you will grow and become a "Star" eventually.

5th Picture: Some Lumas become planets... Some become suns.

6th Picture: And some become Power Stars

7th Picture: I'm taking a journey, to seek their place where they were born and involved.

8th Picture: Unfortunately, I didn't expect this to happen.

------- Second Gallery -------
1st Picture: My name is Rosetta... The Observer of the Stars .

2nd Picture: The power to traverse the stars is necessary to take back our loved ones.

3rd Picture: I shall lend you this Luma.

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
If anybody here knows people who are skilled in Japanese, please ask them if they are willing to sign up to this forum and help us out here.
There're linguistic communities on different platforms and websites. Some of them are for a wide variety of languages, some are for Japanese specifically. If anybody really needs a Japanese speaker to translate stuff for them, they can join any of such communities, and then politely ask Japanese speakers. Not sure if they are interested enough in the wiki's topic to sign up to this forum, but they can help out off-site anyway. Duolingo is a huge example.