• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin Upgrade to Universal Level, possibly Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Dan Jurgens explicitly stated that his version of Odin did not remotely have galactic level power.

That doesn't mean much. He said that his Odin was limited to Planet-level yet he has a Solar system level feat with the slightest fraction of his power.

Odinforce Thor also accidentally flattened Captain America's shield without even trying, evidence of the newfound scale of his power.

So anything on the Destroyer Armor key part? I kind of think it's pointless to have it there but again, that's just IMO.

Well, he was able to slice off the arm of a Celestial while wearing it, after he absorbed the power of all Asgardians put together.

No, the Celestials were not anywhere near as powerful back in those days, and instantly healed the damage anyway.

Should it at least be removed or note that what he's done with it?

As for the change of Odin to 3-A in base, it doesn't seem far off when he's already on the high end of 3-B if his profile rn is anything to go by.

I suppose that removing the Destroyer statistics might be appropriate, although it depends on what Matthew thinks.

Thre is one feat:

" Tearing at the fabric of the Multiverse. Fighting on every plane of existence "

... May I ask why are so many fodders having the " every plane of existence " feat ? Odin: 3 , Celestials : 2 , Watchers : 5 , Exodus : 2 , Proffessor X. : 1 , Jean Grey: 2 . We may need to do a Telepathy scaling thread if this gets any more consistent.

We usually have to consider such statements as hyperbole for dramatic effect.

@Ant

Well, that was Odin's fight with Seth. They were shattering galaxies with shockwaves, putting the universe at risk of being destroyed, fighting on multiple planes of existence, and Dr. Strange said that they would tear the fabric of the multiverse.

It's possibly 3-A but not 2-B much less 2-A.

Yes, if you later get the time to assemble some scans with feats that we can link to, we might be able to upgrade Odin and Zeus to 3-A or Low 2-C.

Agreed. You promised us that you would leave Marvel alone after your current thread.

Well I mean....he technically made his promise after this thread was made.

But I suppose it would be best to leave it to Matthew.

.... Okay. I'll just leave this to you then, and get rid of all the scans i had ready to help here in this thread. In hindsight, that both hurts and relieves me simultaneously. But a promise is a promise.. So i won't get involved with this thread any longer.

Having to look for scans must be tiring and Time consuming. A rest would be a good thing once in a while.

It honestly is.. If you're talking to me Julian, then yes i tire of it to an extent. It took literally 2 days [ I calculated it previously ] for me to get all the scans i have and needed for the thread "FR,Jaspers,Witch" .A rest is one thing.. Like a temporary ban would be nice. A permanent ban... Makes me cry inside. I love Marvel, and i am more than willing to give a good amount of time to help people with it. But seeing as i have only been a burden, i understand the permanent ban.

BTW, the main reason i am even doing that and lal the previous threads was to help you guys... Especially Matt and Ant. I wanted to find something that all 3 of us can agree on , and finally let Marvel rest... Ever since that day i made my first FR discussion thread . Hopefully this last one ends it.

I'm very sorry you feel that way, Seed. Please don't be discouraged. I have major respect for the time and effort you put to help our profiles.

How about you just provide the scans you found. No revision attempts or posting your interpretations of the scans. Just post the scans themselves for Matt and Ant to use or to not use as they wish. Then after this you keep to your agreement to leave the series alone.

That should be some sort of fair compromise to keep Matt and Ant happy and so your work doesn't go to waste.

I was thinking of Universal Odin too, although I was too busy to get the scans. Good to see it going through

Ryu... Thank you. However, They told me not to get involved with any threads sans the thread I made. So unless they tell me otherwise, I won't be "helping" [ Which i usually don't, just add more pain , suffering , anguish , etc ] anytime soon .

Well I will provide the scans, so you don't have to worry about it. If any argument arises you won't be part of it.

Or you could just tell me what comic and issue the scans are from...I will fetch it myself

@Joseph

I.. guess that is a fair enough point. I will send them to you shortly, but i won't be involved in this thread that way any farther than that.

@Ryu

I generally hope we can come to a consensus there Ryu. I seriously do. I would happily leave without regret if something that helped them out was my last Marvel related post.

You don't need to, no worries. The scans themselves are what matters. Once you post them on my wall you can unsub from this thread if you wish @Seed

Seed you're not bringing anyone "pain, suffering, anguish, etc" in the absolute slightest. Please don't think that way. No one is upset with you and you haven't done anything to feel this bad. I like Joseph's idea. You should do that.

I will still keep tabs, I just won't directly interfere. But if that is also violating my promise, I will not follow any of them and let their conclusions be unknown to me .

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
We should probably stop talking about this here since it is kind of derailing.
Just to get relevant scans for the thread, the comments will be removed of course.

You are not bringing us pain and suffering Seed, nor are you getting banned. We are simply extremely tired of sifting through repeated incoherent, dense, and speculative long walls of text.

If you wish to start simply providing scans without adding any texts of interpretations, that is far less problematic to deal with.

@Ant: I can give it to you once Seed gives me the comic and issue number, for context. He has posted it on my wall. However we shouldn't mention his name here further since he's not participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back