• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin Upgrade to Universal Level, possibly Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, although it depends on if "Heven" was considered as a universe or just a pocket reality within this story. Marvel does not seem consistent regarding the 9 (or now 10) worlds.

Okay. Then i have no problem with an "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" rating.

I think that Matthew is planning to upgrade the Celestials to 2-A at some point.

I don't agree with 2-A Celestials TBH. 2-C, definitely, but 2-A is very iffy. It was originally suggested by Seed through some very incoherent and hard to judge logic. The "Universe being split into an infinite multiverse" occured through the whole Celestial species fightint the Death Celestials.

I think it was because the Celestials had tanked the ultimate nullifier or something. I'll look into any of the old threads to see.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think it was because the Celestials had tanked the ultimate nullifier or something. I'll look into any of the old threads to see.
Considering that Celestials have been killed by fully-fed Galactus without the Nullifier, that seems very outlierish. Considering that even Multi-Eternity could be harmed by the Nullifier.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
On The Celestials' page, it says that the Mad Celestials had overpowered the Infinity Gauntlet, that was what I thought they were being upgraded for.

Just to let you know Matt [ And i won't say anything else ] :

They were stated to have turned a Universe into the Multiverse at least 3 times [ Hickman's Run , Heroes Reborn , and Ultimates ] ...

@Julian

The Nullifier is usually only portrayed as a Low 2-C weapon in the hands of mortals. It needs Galactus to be anything more.

@Seed

I think that they were stated to have split a universe into a multiverse in an X-Men story, which was then expanded upon in the Ultimates.

I do not remember Hickman's Fantastic Four run, or the 1990s Heroes Reborn series mentioning it.

Yes, or more like writer to writer. After reading a sufficient amount of Marvel comics the inconsistencies start to pile up.

Again, once you have a read enough of their comics over a sufficiently long period of time, you will likely start to think the same way.

Are you interested in handling this upgrade Matthew?

You can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish.

@Ant: You already asked him, me asking won't make a difference. If Matthew isn't interested, should we proceed without him? I think we agreed to upgrade Odin to 3-A

We need his help with properly referencing and motivating Odin's upgrade.

Also, I asked him some time ago. You can try again if you wish.

Well, somebody knowledgeable would need to update Odin's page, preferably with imbedded image links into the explanation.

Matthew will answer, no need to do things in a hurry and potentially make our pages unreliable.

@Antvasima: Do you think Peter Maximoff can do i Or how about yourself?

@Kepekley: We're not in a hurry though. This is just a single character upgrade which has beem stalled for over a month due to Matthew's absence. We already came to a conclusion too, just updating the profile is required

Iceman also defeated Oblivion, Black Panther defeated Logos, who defeated the Living Tribunal, and Cyclops severely harmed Dormammu, who defeated Multi-Eternity. Marvel is unbelievably inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back