• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin Upgrade to Universal Level, possibly Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, shouldn't shaking 9 realms would be Low 2-C if each of them are Universe sized? Assuming all of them are separated by their own spacetime

I do not know if that is quantifiable. It may mostly be a range issue.

However, sealing off an entire realm is likely Low 2-C, if it is universe sized.

I was just about to say that we should discuss this back instead of derailing but that might come off as rude.......

Anyways, did Matt say Odin being Low 2-C is alright as well or what did he think?

I am not sure about the sealing thing though, since it doesn't seem to be related to attack potency. But shaking does seem to be unquantifiable, although anything above 3-B is mathematically not quantifiable. Intuitively it seems Low 2-C to me, if the realms are separated by different spacetime.

With that being said, I will wait for the comic and issues number to make further comment

I mean that shaking a universe is technically not a 4-dimensional feat, and range does not necessarily factor into attack potency.

Shaking one universe isn't a 4-D feat, but how about shaking 9 Universes with separate spacetime? You would need some degree of 4-D power to do that, no? As for range, it's not something as trivial as cross-universal BFR, the shockwaves are seeping into and across different spacetimes.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Guys...my question...
I think Matt said about 3-A, but we haven't got the scans yet. Well I did but I will wait until Seed gives me comic and issue number. So we're still waiting

Thanks cause I was starting to get upset being ignored...but then again, it's not surprising.

Well now that that's answered I can move on.

So the argument now also is whether shaking the nine realms can be quantified as Low 2-C or just a range thing I see.

It's fine. And thanks you too.

Anyways as for Odin being Low 2-C l, it primarily depends on what Matthew says of that. 3-A is not that far off for Odom but I am alright if Low 2-C is done in instead.

Wait so he could fight DC Zeus then hmm....

All up i agree with this thread's results, Odin should be Universal in power (this would scale to Zeus, Galactus, Hela, Odinforce Thor, Mephisto, potentially Pluto)

Well, creating a portal between universes and shooting an energy blast through it is not considered as a 4-D feat, and creating shockwaves across a few (possible) universes, without actually destroying the entire continuums, seems to work on a similar principle.

For example, the Hulk shook an infinite number of planets by having the shockwaves from his punches transplanted throughout the multiverse via the interdimensional Crossroads nexus, which is a High 3-A feat (and an outlier), but not 2-A.

Yes. He was in the middle of an interdimensional nexus that transmitted the shockwaves from his punches. Shaking a few realms/universes that are established as connected to each other, should work on a similar principle, and not be quantifiable unless all of their entire continuums are destroyed at the same time.

Antvasima said:
Yes. He was in the middle of an interdimensional nexus that transmitted the shockwaves from his punches. Shaking a few realms/universes that are established as connected to each other, should work on a similar principle, and not be quantifiable unless all of their entire continuums are destroyed at the same time.
Wait so the Nine realms don't have separate spacetime? I didn't know that. If so it's just 3-A

They are connected to each other in some manner that makes it possible to travel between them for the citizens, but are also separated. Given that this is based on old mythology, the exact relationship was never clarified, but the tenth realm was cut off from the rest.

Anyway, the world tree Yggdrasil connects them all to each other, much like the Crossroads nexus did on a greater scale.

If they're connected through Yggdrasil then it's not Low 2-C, given the shockwaves could've travelled through that link. If that included tenth realm it might be different

Only thing remaining now are the comic name and issue numbers

Well, sealing off the 10th realm might be a Low 2-C feat, but Matthew does not seem ready to handle any Marvel upgrades yet.

Come to think of it why isn't Thanos scaled to Odin? iirc he's survived hits from him pretty consistently

That would scale to Silver Surfer, which would completely mess-up our scaling.

I think only Galactus, Thor and Zeus would scale.

@Antvasima

Well, I'm willing to help implement this.

Does 3-A, possibly Low 2-C seem good then?

No problem. We can wait for a while longer.

Also, I think that Thanos standing up to Odin should be considered as an outlier. He is generally incovenienced by characters of the 4-B level.

Well from what I know Thanos beats or tanks hits from characters like Thor and SS pretty easily but if you feel that's where he should stay then I'm alright with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back