• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oblivion VS Molecule Man (After absorbing The Beyonders power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure about who stronger, i'm pretty sure that Molecule man (After absorbing The Beyonders power) stronger than TLT (i guess so).

Yet, i'm not sure who stronger between this two beings...

I'm not knowledgeable in Marvel but we scale Molecule Man to The Living Tribunal at most. And he is only High 1-B. Unlike Oblivion who is 1-A.

Oblivion is an abstract who was matched by infinity. Literally, how could you believe an abstract that serves LT is above beings like MM and Beyonder.

Lol, Ive already said why he is superior, just read that thread

Thats how it works here. Oblivion is 1-A and he oneshots MM, deal with it

If you disagree, make a CRT.

If you know it so well then explain it on this thread, I don't live on this site like you do pal :)

MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any abstract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back